Forums

How NOT to Use Better Networker...

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

Re: How NOT to Use Better Networker...

Postby George Lekkas on Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:58 am

nabiamen wrote:Hi, my name is amin and I am on behalf of flush fears, how are you?
Let me introduce you to flush fears? In FlushFears, we provide online interactive education. You and your family can get education at your convenient time at a very reasonable cost and earn with us as well
Do you have any idea or past experience with Online Interactive Education?
Well, Online Interactive Education Industry is estimated to be 220 billion dollar industry by 2017. This industry is growing with every passing day and we are part of this industry since 2009. If you choose, you can have multiple benefits with us.
1. Like, you can learn with us at your convenient time at a very reasonable cost compared to the market. Same offer is for your friends and family.
2. Once you learn from us, you can become one of our instructors where we give you students and you teach them online from your home. Of course we pay you for that.
3. Simultaneously, you can earn with us by referring others to these courses and that earning alone could be huge, in fact hundreds of thousands in British Pounds. This way, you help others to learn the skills they need and make your fortune all the way.
Do you see anything for yourself in these benefits?
To have a complete understanding how you can have maximum benefits, we need to give you a company official presentation and we need to schedule a 40 minute call with you on skype etc.
What is most suitable time of the day for you?

This is a good example, how NOT to use Better Networker... :lol:
Profit from your downline, globally. All sectors of goods and services are included. Forget auto-ship, monthly fees, recruiting investors and selling products. Earn from everything that your downline buys. The world of MLM has changed!

George Lekkas
Contribution Level: 2

Postby Sunny kumar on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:31 am

Also you should not spoil this profile. As Spam-mer should not register their profile As this forum profile is like a friends community. In these you should comment on Real topic. As you should not post Fake,Adult,Misbehavior content. So please take care.

Sunny kumar
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Pat Campbell on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:11 pm

Refreshing, Thanks.
Pat Campbell
Company: Mannatech Inc.

Postby Thomas Jefferson on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:03 am

Buy Twitter Followers at http://www.HonestMedia.com We are the fastest and safest provider of twitter followers Our network delivers only the highest quality followers to your profile grow your brands social presence with Buy Twitter Followers Professional, reliable and affordable service. 100% real Twitter followers.
Thomas Jefferson

Postby GinetteHuber GinetteHuber on Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:29 pm

Throw it down big man. Throw it down!

GinetteHuber GinetteHuber

Postby Ethan Davidson Davidson on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:48 pm

Not to use? I want to know and understand how to use better networker.. so I can develop my online business and will get able to make money online.

Ethan Davidson Davidson

Postby Quadir Robinson on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:06 am

Wow this has been what I have been looking for! I will get started right away
http://ezmoneyformula.com/cp1.php?user= ... n3&tag=mlm, money, make money at home,

Quadir Robinson

Postby Marie Akston on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:35 am

I appreciate the post, but I have to giggle at the reply preceding mine. Too funny! I am happy to be here.
Outlandish Enterprises
Isn't it time YOU had a little something offshore?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCA6KJioRag
Marie Akston

Postby Bun Lay on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:50 am

Lol..should it be how to become a better networker? :p
Ask me HOW to get PAID Instantly TODAY!We are the World pioneer of Video Email and we offer The World First & Only Instant Pay compensation plan! Join US today! Learn how to promote your business with Video Email! http://www.talkfusion.com
Bun Lay
Company: Talk Fusion Global

Postby Ethan Davidson Davidson on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:59 am

Yes, that's what I said how to be a better Networker...I want to build a strong network of people around me to improve ...my sales, marketing and online business....so tell me how to be a better networker....come on guys give me the ideas that you are using.

Ethan Davidson Davidson

PreviousNext

Return to Main MLM Discussion