Forums

Does anyone really make money form Affiliate marketing?

Use this forum for general talk about affiliate programs and training.

Moderator: Senior Members

Re: Does anyone really make money form Affiliate marketing?

Postby Arron Lee Harrison on Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:50 am

True. Trust and security do matter in this game. Leads are coming from my affiliate marketing team because I trusted the product, the system, the leaders and the compensation plan and that leads to security. You will never experience what we're saying until you try it :mrgreen: :D :ugeek:
Arron Lee Harrison
Company: MyLeadSystemPRO
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Arron Lee Harrison on Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:24 pm

Yes and no; there's money in affiliate marketing but if you can make money from it or not depends on a lot of other factors such as your commitment, experience, site traffic etc. I don't think that there is such thing as easy money and there are magical techniques that help you get rich overnight.

Don’t just hope and pray that visitors will buy/opt-in; establish dream,set goals, believe,take action and lead then you're gona make it happen!
If you think that visitors will click on your affiliate links and buy just because you placed dozens of affiliate links on your website then you gotta be wrong! You need to have a structured plan in place. Affiliate marketing is a business so you will have a much better chance of succeeding if you treat it like one.
Arron Lee Harrison

Postby jeng cua on Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:00 am

Yes Aaron! I do.

Maybe some of you are curious what is an affiliate program and how you can make the best out of it to generate additional income from these best affiliate programs.

Affiliate programs can be one of your smartest path to generate a sustainable income for long term if you are a home based business savvy, but one must cut through the hype and get to the real facts that you must fully understand what a real online business is….

It sounds easy, but the truth is…. you really need to consider many factors to be able for you to start generating money out from these best affiliate programs.

A good planning is needed to map out a profitable strategy for building a home based business using these best affiliate programs. Many think that they will be able to generate money by just putting up a Web site and put as many affiliate links on their site or blog site and sit back. No! it does not work that way.

Things To Consider To Get A Sustainable Income From Best Affiliate Programs:

1. What theme/topic of Web or Blog site should you have to make money through affiliate programs?
2. What are the best affiliate programs suited for your site?
3. What are your marketing strategies for your site?

Hope this help.
To Your ONE STEP UP!
Jeng Cua (internet marketer consultant)
BUILD YOUR BUSINESS WITH AUTOMATION!
Visit My Blog
http://www.onestepupbyjc.com
jeng cua
Contribution Level: 2

Postby Peter Faye on Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:25 am

YouTube is an excellent way to make extra money from affiliate products quickly and easily.
I personally made $1100 last month from 1 product. All i did was upload a video, ranked it and boom, just left it there.

Of course if you want to go big you need to use other platform like a blog, facebook, forums and so on but just want to show how easy it can be to make extra money from being an affiliate.

The challenge is however finding a good reliable product to promote since there is so much crap out there....
The Best Internet and Network Marketing Training for Free!
http://www.BestofNetworkMarketing.net
Peter Faye

Postby Dave Hayes on Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:21 am

arronlee wrote:Yes and no; there's money in affiliate marketing but if you can make money from it or not depends on a lot of other factors such as your commitment, experience, site traffic etc. I don't think that there is such thing as easy money and there are magical techniques that help you get rich overnight.

Don’t just hope and pray that visitors will buy/opt-in; establish dream,set goals, believe,take action and lead then you're gona make it happen!
If you think that visitors will click on your affiliate links and buy just because you placed dozens of affiliate links on your website then you gotta be wrong! You need to have a structured plan in place. Affiliate marketing is a business so you will have a much better chance of succeeding if you treat it like one.

Arron.

I agree with much of what you wrote, especially the other factors part, thats as much a part of success as anything else is, once there is a focus, everything else is simple

Applied education is the difference :D
See how others are making money on facebook 'Like' & share,
have fun, make money Find out more http://tcpros.co/gdyTL
Dave Hayes
Company: Global Virtual Opportunities
Contribution Level: 10

Postby Anders Jørgensen on Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:54 am

Many very good answers here.

It does come down to how good are you at driving traffic and setting up a squeeze page so you can get email and contact information. Then how good are your follow up autoresponder? Do your subscribers buy in mass or drop out and unsubscribe asking why you are spamming them with offers and not enough value?

Applied right you can make killer commisions with great affiliate products.

Of course many affiliate products on clickbank are really not worth the time or money so you have to sort through them to find the gold. With network marketing we have MS and EMP what else do we need?

In the internet marketing world though some of the WOW results should be taken with a grain or two of salt. Try to think about who is this desired target market for this. Some of it is faked.
Tap Into This No B.S. System For Collecting 100% Commissions Every Single Day On Autopilot. Click Here To Watch This Epic 57 Minute Video.

http://friedmett.elitemarketingpro.com/
Anders Jørgensen
Contribution Level: 3

Postby Arron Lee Harrison on Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:42 pm

I couldn't agree more Dave & Preg! :)

Planning (also called forethought) is truly required to achieve a desired goal. We all have goals and dreams, but it can be difficult to stick with them. Thus, focus comes which is a pre-requisite in affiliate marketing.
Arron Lee Harrison

Postby Rob Fore on Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:28 am

Over the years my wife and I have built out six six-figure (even multiple six-figure) income streams from affiliate marketing and network marketing.

It is all about effectively MARKETING.

That's it.

The question I always ask before promoting a new product, service or opportunity is:

WHO is the person most likely to buy whatever it is I am selling and HOW can I best reach that market.

If I cannot easily determine the "who" or if I cannot easily find a way to get the offer in front of them... then we pass on that promotion.
Rob Fore
Company: SendOutCards
Contribution Level: 7

Postby Neil Clues on Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:23 pm

mckey wrote:I've a question. Is anyone earning money from affiliate advertising and marketing? I have been recently online and i have experienced all these extravagant screen shots of gurus making a lot of money. can someone within the forum enlighten everyone if all these are real?

Hello Mckey

In all the years I've been an affiliate marketer, I can honestly say I've made money :D I first started out with promoting Halloween costumes for Commission Junction and artificial Chrristmas trees for Amazon on Squidoo lenses which turned out to be big money makers.

After my experience with the holiday seasons, I then turned my attention to Wealthy Affiliate where I learned even more about affiliate marketing, learned to set up my own website, dived into a completely different niche and worked hard to earn more money.

Don't pay any attention to all these so called "gurus" screen shots because they make affiliate marketing sound so easy to make the "big money."

If you truly want to be successful online, you need to have a willingness to learn, apply what you learn, work hard over a period of time and connect with a community who will help lift you higher.

It takes time and patience to make a full-time income. Don't fall for gurus shiny objects!

You know where I am if you need any further help :)

Neil
Neil Clues

Postby frank George on Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:08 pm

Hi...yes we make money from affiliate marketing you can check
for your self and this one man how his made up to $278 per day
by doing affiliate marketing. the answer is Yes there is many people make
money by doing affiliate marketing. here is the site http://619.be/SEEhow278perday

frank George

PreviousNext

Return to General Affiliate Training