Forums

Does anyone really make money form Affiliate marketing?

Use this forum for general talk about affiliate programs and training.

Moderator: Senior Members

Re: Does anyone really make money form Affiliate marketing?

Postby Rory Singh on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:58 pm

Yes everyone can really make money in affiliate marketing after they learn how to market themselves properly. Everyone who you see in this forum (including me) probably asked that question when they were new.

Now just because you might already know that you can make money with affiliate marketing because you got the 'social proof' that you needed from this forum, what are you willing to do for yourself?
No 'other' Career in the US and Canada has 'created' more Millionaires than the Network Marketing Industry. Learn how the Pro's Do it Online: Visit-->>NetworkOpportunities.Net<<-- today!
Rory Singh
Contribution Level: 2

Postby Dr. Bob Clarke on Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:20 pm

Absolutely works. In fact that's a big part of my marketing business.

I prefer to plug into a marketing system that takes care of most of the moving parts of a business... products targeting specific needs/solutions, lead magnets, capture pages, sales pages, product fulfillment, payment and refunds, customer support, etc.

But BEWARE -- while these systems are somewhat automated, there is still a need to learn how to drive traffic and generate leads. Pick a place where you can learn traffic and lead generation and you will do well.
Dr. Bob Clarke

SNEAKY Ninja Tactic for Shortcutting Your Way to Success http://bobandrosemary.com/sneaky-strategy/.
Dr. Bob Clarke
Company: MyLeadSystemPRO
Contribution Level: 4

Postby Darrel Andrews on Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:27 am

Affiliate marketing is the way to go!

Whenever you buy a tool, training or service, check to see if there's an affiliate program, if there is, sign up to it and share it.

Typically, site's will have a "tools of the trade" page, where they list out all of the tools that they use and recommend.

But the best way to make money with affiliate products is to do a review + tutorial. When you show people that you're using it and getting results from it, and then you show them how to use it - you'll get way better conversion rates.
Darrel Andrews
Contribution Level: 1

Postby jeng cua on Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:44 pm

mckey wrote:I've a question. Is anyone earning money from affiliate advertising and marketing? I have been recently online and i have experienced all these extravagant screen shots of gurus making a lot of money. can someone within the forum enlighten everyone if all these are real?

Hi Kevin!

Yes, it is true that there are many shinny objects out there telling you how to make money online. Bear in mind that there is no easy money or any push button for you to generate money online. You need hard work, focus, motivation, determination and consistency. Yes, you can make money promoting affiliate products. My first money online is from affiliate. You must first select the right niche for you, promote your affiliate product consistently either free or paid.

Affiliate programs can be one of your smartest path to generate a sustainable income, but one must cut through the hype and get to the real facts that you must fully understand what a real online business is….

Here's one of my favorite blogpost showing one of the affiliate program showing my real report during my initial sign up and to show you that it works!

Here's the link: http://onestepupbyjc.com/wp/blog/2014/0 ... e-step-up/

Hope this help!
To Your ONE STEP UP!
Jeng Cua (internet marketer consultant)
BUILD YOUR BUSINESS WITH AUTOMATION!
Visit My Blog
http://www.onestepupbyjc.com
jeng cua
Contribution Level: 2

Postby Johnny Friesen on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:26 pm

Yes it's absolutely possible to earn a good income from affiliate marketing... as someone already mentioned, an e-mail list is your NUMBER 1 asset as an affiliate marketer, so before you focus on getting sales, focus on building that list... effective e-mail marketing will net you an average of $1 per subscriber per month (as a rule).

I do want to stress that the "overnight successes" we see online are not truly "overnight".

We are not seeing the years of effort and learning that went into it. Thing is, even if it takes you two solid years of learning before you become successful, wouldn't it be worth it?

Building a profitable business from a laptop is something that many people scoff at... let's prove 'em wrong ;)
Johnny Friesen
Company: MyLeadSystemPRO
Contribution Level: 5

Postby Dave Hayes on Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:40 am

Short answer to this question is yes... I personally am on target to earn a 5 figure income from just one of my affiliate marketing products/services this year.

Applied Education is the difference
See how others are making money on facebook 'Like' & share,
have fun, make money Find out more http://tcpros.co/gdyTL
Dave Hayes
Company: Global Virtual Opportunities
Contribution Level: 10

Postby Running Towers Construction, Inc. Florida on Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:01 am

Examine out Cb, Percentage 4 way quit, Amazon, and JVZoo to start with... Just Cb has compensated out 3 or 4 billion dollars money dollars in on the internet earnings since 1997 to it's affiliates and that is just one on the internet system.
Running Towers Construction, Inc. Florida

Postby Bo Nardin on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:17 am

Affiliate Marketing works if you have a good business set-up behind it.
That means a good sales funnel, lead capture page, Thank you page and most important a good product.

Yes, the magic of it is to make the traffic going to your Authority Page. And once you figure that out, the system must take care of it.
A way to expand the internet business, visit my page by clicking here: http://bonardin.com/sfm/
Bo Nardin

Postby Martina Krulakova on Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:08 pm

If you have right attitude and really believe in what you are selling to people and have resources, support and the step-by-step way it works. Actually it works in any business.
Martina Krulakova

Postby Dave Hayes on Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:15 am

MartinaK wrote:If you have right attitude and really believe in what you are selling to people and have resources, support and the step-by-step way it works. Actually it works in any business.

Having read all the replies to this thread, the last one from Martinek is probably as important as the rest of it

You need to have an interest in the product /service you are promoting, as this will help build your belief in it and heightens your motivation to do well.

Affiliate Marketing does work, very well when its done right

Applied Education is the difference :D
See how others are making money on facebook 'Like' & share,
have fun, make money Find out more http://tcpros.co/gdyTL
Dave Hayes
Company: Global Virtual Opportunities
Contribution Level: 10

PreviousNext

Return to General Affiliate Training