Forums

Does anyone really make money form Affiliate marketing?

Use this forum for general talk about affiliate programs and training.

Moderator: Senior Members

Re: Does anyone really make money form Affiliate marketing?

Postby morten hemmer on Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:51 pm

mckey wrote:I've a question. Is anyone earning money from affiliate advertising and marketing? I have been recently online and i have experienced all these extravagant screen shots of gurus making a lot of money. can someone within the forum enlighten everyone if all these are real?

Sure thing. All the crazy commissions you see that all the "gurus" are posting all over the web are at most times real numbers. BUT, the reason they're making those kind of money is because they are:

1. using paid traffic. (some people spend 5k to earn 8k. it various ofcourse )

2. selling their own product (when you see all the affiliate gurus posting crazy earnings, it's most likely because they are posting their sales of THEIR OWN affiliate product. A lot of gurus post crazy pictures with high commissions on em, but they are actually owning the product, they are not an of the product.)

3. free traffic!! jk.. This is the hustle way, ofcourse there are people out there racking big bucks with free traffic, but most pro affiliate marketers get their large payouts by doing ppc.

My advice. Treat affiliate marketing as a business. It's not some sort of "get rich quick scheme". it's actually a real business, so treat it that way. :)

hope I could help
Learn How To Make $100 - $300 PER Day
Click here: http://mortenhemmer.com/affmoney

morten hemmer
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Evan Mitchell on Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:39 pm

The danger with Affiliate Marketing (in my experience) is that you really do run the risk of being overwhelmed by 'Get Rich Quick' offers online from unscrupulous marketers. The sad truth is that none of these work beyond some lucky smash and grab low ticket sales.

For me, internet marketing only became a viable route out of the traditional 9-5 economy after I had spent 2 years in 'education mode', literally sponging up knowledge on all aspects of digital marketing and paying for some credible training. The get rich quick offers will not provide you enough quality training for you to learn how to generate leads, add value to them and convert them at any sort of sustainable or exciting rate.

To answer your question directly - Yes, I do make good money from Affiliate Marketing. I market 2-3 high ticket products in the education and financial sectors successfully and don't spread myself too thin. Each of these products has taken months to come to fruition and absolutely would not be turning a profit had it not been for the education I had picked up along the way.

On the coaching side, I teach my clients to consider the first 6 months to a year working within the Digital Economy and any money spent to be regarded as Education only. Good things are built on strong foundations.

Hope this helps

Evan - GhostRock Digital
Click the Link for FREE 7 Video Series on how you can leverage the digital economy to earn with only a laptop and internet connection.http://ghostrockdigital.com/lp1
Evan Mitchell

Postby JC Munoz on Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:16 am

There is a lot of hype in the internet and as you probably know, most of what you see is not true.

There are a lot of scam programs and a lot of people simply trying to get money from you without actually providing you value.

The most important thing is to approach everything with common sense and if it seems to good to be true it most likely is.

Now I am not saying that none of them are true. There a lot of people who have become very wealthy from affiliate marketing. But what most of them don't tell you is that there are many more who have never made a cent and have invested lots of money.

It all comes down to what you do to get past that threshold of not making money because getting started is always the hardest part.

With that being said, the opportunity is out there and it is only up to you to take action and choose the right path that fits you.

To your success,
JC
FREE 7 Day Video Series
Build your own online business from scratch
Learn how to generate leads and grow your list
JC Munoz

Postby Dave Hayes on Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:34 am

mortenhemmer wrote:
mckey wrote:I've a question. Is anyone earning money from affiliate advertising and marketing? I have been recently online and i have experienced all these extravagant screen shots of gurus making a lot of money. can someone within the forum enlighten everyone if all these are real?

Sure thing. All the crazy commissions you see that all the "gurus" are posting all over the web are at most times real numbers. BUT, the reason they're making those kind of money is because they are:

1. using paid traffic. (some people spend 5k to earn 8k. it various ofcourse )

2. selling their own product (when you see all the affiliate gurus posting crazy earnings, it's most likely because they are posting their sales of THEIR OWN affiliate product. A lot of gurus post crazy pictures with high commissions on em, but they are actually owning the product, they are not an of the product.)

3. free traffic!! jk.. This is the hustle way, ofcourse there are people out there racking big bucks with free traffic, but most pro affiliate marketers get their large payouts by doing ppc.

My advice. Treat affiliate marketing as a business. It's not some sort of "get rich quick scheme". it's actually a real business, so treat it that way. :)

hope I could help

This is a great thread, with some good replies, having read them, I am of the view of Morten, as long as you treat it like a business & focus then it will reward you well.

Applied education is the difference
See how others are making money on facebook 'Like' & share,
have fun, make money Find out more http://tcpros.co/gdyTL
Dave Hayes
Company: Global Virtual Opportunities
Contribution Level: 10

Previous

Return to General Affiliate Training