Forums

Safepay is a SCAM. Does Anyone Have Their Phone Number?

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

Re: Safepay is a SCAM. Does Anyone Have Their Phone Number?

Postby Davis Isse on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:50 am

I am in the same situation with the website I work for. The owner of the website I work for has lost over $10,000 and the workers have lost $1000s of dollars. Its very sad becasue I can remember when safe pay was in my opinion better and safer than pay pal or any other payment processor online. I can remember seeing posts in forums named Safe Pay vs. Pay Pal and I remember when Safe Pay was very good.
Anyone could request a check from them and get a check in a week. Then I could remember people I know saying it took like 3 weeks to get a check and over longer to do a AHC bank Transfer that is very simple to do.

Personally I think they are just keeping peoples funds and that's that. Most people I know have just marked it as a loss.. However I feel that is really bad because times are tough these days and to have a site just steal your money is just unacceptable. Perhaps we can all call a good Lawyer and promise the Lawyer 33% of whatever we get back... 77% is better than getting 0%...

If anyone wishes to discuss this with me you can contact me on MSN Messenger or Windows Messenger and I think even Yahoo Messenger works with it also.

[email protected]

I really feel if there is some pressure put on this place something can be done.

Just calling the BBB and FTC doesn't really seem to bother this site.. and what absolutely makes me upset is that they are still in operation!! They are still stealing people hard earned $.

Davis Isse
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Holly Powell on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:14 am

I wish I had seen this post before we started using safepay as a payment processor; I have informed our members who paid us through safepay to do a chargeback on their card. That means we are still out but at least safepay won't get to keep all the money our members paid.

My heart goes out to those affected more than us. We only had $1,000 in; I did however, file a complaint with the consumer alert and I encourage all of you to do that same.

Will there EVER be a merchant provider that will accept us; MLM, IM, biz-ops? I'm not sure; but maybe that is the program that somebody needs to create!

I'm sure you'll have lots of takers.
Free Leads Chase Me
http://www.freeleadsnetwork.com
Holly Powell

Postby Holly Powell on Wed May 27, 2009 5:32 pm

I just wrote a blog post about this. Now I do NOT have a phone # but I do have one better. In their privacy policy they mentioned ONE time ONLY that Herring National Bank is their visa provider. So I called Herring Bank--you can google it--and sent a fraud alert support ticket on Herrings' website.

Because I'm not going to list my blog post; you can go to my profile and find it...I encourage you to call them as well. I received a call from a gentleman from the bank within 15 minutes of posting the support ticket against safepay.

He said he would give me a call tomorrow and may be able to provide more contact info for safepay.

So please tweet, retweet this; do whatever it takes to have MORE people who have been scammed to call Herring Bank so they can investigate.
Free Leads Chase Me
http://www.freeleadsnetwork.com
Holly Powell

Postby Nathan Holland on Wed May 27, 2009 8:12 pm

I would stay FAR away from Safepay. I made the mistake of using them 3 or 4 years ago to take payments on my site and they ripped me off over $800.00. They just kept it and I never did get it back. :evil:

Nate

http://nathanholland.com
Nathan Holland

Postby Joel Canepa on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:10 am

SafePay Solutions website is hosted by GoDaddy.

GoDaddy is unwilling to try to contact them.

SafePay does not allow access to my account any longer, and there is no way to contact them.

According to the SEC, their ticker symbol is now on the pink sheets selling at .000007 cents per share.

This company has obviously lost all of its funds gambling in Reno Nevada (their company HQ), and the rest of us are out of luck.

Even the Director's telephone number has been disconnected ( the one listed on the SEC company profile site).

AVOID SAFEPAY. File a Class Action Suit Against them. They have SCAMMED EVERYONE!
Joel Canepa

Previous

Return to Main MLM Discussion