Forums

Safepay is a SCAM. Does Anyone Have Their Phone Number?

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

Safepay is a SCAM. Does Anyone Have Their Phone Number?

Postby Jack Beddall on Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:41 am

I have an account with Safepay Solutions. I initiated a withdrawal
on January 10. Their policy states that the ACH transfer would
be completed within 3-5 days. After two weeks, I started trying
to contact their support system. I have thusfar left 13 unanswered
support tickets. They provide an address in Reno, but no phone number,
and there is no listing for them anywhere online.

I also see they have about the worst record the BBB gives to
businesses-- many complaints and no responses.

Has anyone actually found a phone number for them? I have
hundreds of dollars at stake.
Jack Beddall
Contribution Level: 2

Re: Safepay is a SCAM. Does Anyone Have Their Phone Number?

Postby Michael Brett on Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:04 am

A phone number for SafePay? Good luck! They will not even help you by email.
Here's their policy:

"We do not contact by email for sales or support issues. All support is handled by the Safepay Solutions support board only. Live chat support is also available directly from Safepay Solutions"

Some people have had good look with these type of payment processors. However, they are all risky propositions. You generally do not know who they are, where they are or if and when they will ever release your money. Typically, these things are somebody offshore running the operation out of their garage. They are not banks and are set up in ways and places so as to avoid any governmental controls or government protection or guarantess for their customers.

Just about all of these things will routinely present the same type of problem that you are going through.

For example, AlertPay just recently and without notice suspended the ability of U.S. and Canadian citizens to either deposit or withdaw funds directly from their accounts. They blamed the problem on the Royal Bank of Canada. The bank was indirectly the problem as it abruptly ceased processing transactions for them and is doing an internal investigation into AlertPay account activities. Nonetheless, you are left holding the bag.

Solid Trust Pay will routinely, arbitrarily and without notice freeze an acoount if they decide that for some reason that they need to 'verify' you. You will get access to you funds if and when they decide to give it to you. Good luck!

The list goes on and on. My suggestion would be to never participate in any program that strictly utililizes these payment processors. You are just asking for trouble if you do so.
Michael Brett
Company: One-24

Postby Forest Marie on Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:39 pm

I always hear complaints about Safepay. Sorry it has affected you. Good luck.
Forest Marie
Contribution Level: 4

Postby Anthony Harris on Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:31 am

i been using safepay for sometime now and never had a problem.

To be honest i hear more complaints about paypal then safepay.

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having with safepay.

hopefully everything will be handled very soon.

Also you can use google checkout

There good
EXPOSED:"I Leveled The Playing Field And Removed Every Roadblock
To Helping You Make Maximum Profits In Minimum Time"
Click Here Now To Find Out How!
Anthony Harris
Contribution Level: 4

Postby Jack Beddall on Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:24 am

As an update, it has been well over a month, and I still haven't
seen my money. I did get one response from their support, and
it blamed it on Bank of America.
Jack Beddall

Postby Evelyn Mitchell on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:02 am

I use "Safepay Solutions" as the holding company for make a online bussines payment. They charge me the wrong amount and twice. Since 02/27/09 SafePay Solutions has $1,100.00 held up. I emailed Safepay Solutions and requested withdrawals and transfers from their system to my business bank account their support person (maria) added a note: Dear Evelyn, your payments were removed from our queue list yesterday.so your debit card will no longer be charged. Today is March 10/2009 and those funds still showing PENDING I have repeatedly requested them to send a fax to my bank to release my money They are unresponsive and holding funds that do not belong to them. I filed a complaint with the NV BBB.
Evelyn Mitchell
Contribution Level: 1

Postby on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:26 am

Wow. I'm so glad I saw this post. I had both Safepay and PayPal as my accepted payment options but removed Safepay this morning.

I sure hope you get your money soon!

:mrgreen:

Postby Stefan James on Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:44 pm

Don't think you'll find a number for SafePay. For future purposed I'd just stick with Alertpay. Paypal will freeze your account for no apparent reasons sometimes.
==> [OPEN NOW] Your own profitable internet business in 24 hours? Click Here http://www.100grandplan.net/sim
Stefan James

Postby Davis Isse on Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:55 am

Yes Im in the middle of a HUGE Problem with them and so are many people I know.

Here is there info.

SafePay Solutions1 East Liberty St - 6th FloorReno, NV 89504 Telephone: (775) 686-6019Fax:
(845) 875-1023 http://www.safepaysolutions.com

Davis Isse

Postby Gerald Van Yerxa on Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:25 am

We have hundreds of members who have been terribly mistreated by Greg Stewart and Safepay. He owes us and them a substantial amount of money from transactions that Safepay was used for. It is unfortunate because I was a big fan of Greg Stewart through the years when he was in MLM. Sadly, something has changed. Back in the November 2008, Safepay lost their ability to process credit cards. Yet, they continued to market themselves as a provider of merchant services online. Greg stated that the bank they were dealing with in the Philippines was purchased by another entity and that the credit card processing would be back up shortly. This was not the case. They continued to accept business from our members and finally, when it got to the point that hundreds of our members were reporting that they were not receiving their funds - we pulled them as a recommended payment processor for our membership. Since then, Greg Stewart has used the database of names he collected from our company to promote another opportunity that he is personally involved in. When I confronted him on that, his reply was that since we referred our members to SafePay that those names were now his property and he could do anything he wanted with them. I replied to him that if any of the companies like mine were aware that he would violate his fiduciary trust like that - that NONE OF US would dare recommend his services to our database of member affiliates. We have personally lost a significant amount of funds as well, and they do not return their emails or calls to his home office number which is 925-673-5414. I also have another number for David who works in the sales department: 775-671-4748. I have been praying that he (Greg) would respond with dignity and accountability to our members (as well as the other people online who have trustingly used his services). He used to be a well respected person in the home based business arena. What went wrong with his morals and ethics is anybody's question. Suffice to say that I will never do business with him again. Still to this day they are accepting applications from unsuspecting people to use safepay as a merchant processor. That is unscrupulous and fraudulant. They need to shut down their merchant applications until they pay the people they owe money to and get their business in order. As with many people, I feel personally betrayed by Greg Stewart and Safepay - and my heart is broken over the countless people and families he has harmed by his actions
Gerald Van Yerxa

Next

Return to Main MLM Discussion