Forums

Who has the best leadership development program?

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

the best leadership development program to start with

Postby katongole johnny.s on Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:38 am

Hello Brother in Jesus Christ
I have to wish you a happy new year.
i hope you are fine.The best developed program i recommend
for people who are new to the Network Marketing to start with
is LINK / CONTENT REMOVED by Betternetworker Support.
To build your Home based business successfully you have to be with
a good mentor.On this site they will teach you step by step and at the sametime
you will get commission.
Am ready to assist anyone to achieve their goals
Every one has desire,problems to solve
In 2009 together we shall do more
Katongole Johnny.s
Mentoring for free

For more information on rules and guidelines:
http://www.betternetworker.com/page/bet ... guidelines
How I Make Money Advertising Online http://bannersbroker.com/johnkat2012l
katongole johnny.s
Contribution Level: 2

Re: Who has the best leadership development program?

Postby Jeffrey Thomson on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:35 pm

I have read and agreed with many of the comments already posted and in particular the one about Network Marketing really being about leadership more then anything else, I have found that to be very true. The products I market are personal development products that are really helpful in creating strong leadership qualities but I would bet that different people would point to different areas or topics in my product that they felt contributed the most to their own leadership development. I think that is the theme throughout many of the responses, leadership is really an internal thing and is about becoming leaders of our own mind, body and life and then just sharing that knowledge and experience with others to do the same. I think everyone needs work in different areas so that is why the answers vary so much but at the end of the day it is really about your own personal development and growth which should be never ending and should always be leading you to ask more questions and seek more information. I believe great leaders are learned not born because great leaders know that if they just stopped with whatever traits they were born with they would never have become great leaders, it is through our own continued self mastery and helping others see the same path that we become great leaders. In short I don’t think there is a short list of leadership courses because the list and the process keep going and going….
Jeffrey Thomson
Contribution Level: 1

Re: the best leadership development program to start with

Postby Ricardo Gonzalez on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:44 pm

johnnyjoy wrote:Hello Brother in Jesus Christ
I have to wish you a happy new year.
i hope you are fine.The best developed program i recommend
for people who are new to the Network Marketing to start with
is LINK / CONTENT REMOVED by Betternetworker Support
To build your Home based business successfully you have to be with
a good mentor.On this site they will teach you step by step and at the sametime
you will get commission.
Am ready to assist anyone to achieve their goals
Every one has desire,problems to solve
In 2009 together we shall do more
Katongole Johnny.s
Mentoring for free

My brother in Christ, there is wisdom in serving the Lord. We all learn from the best leader, Jesus! As a leader you are here to give since it's better to give than to receive! You are here to serve others, pitching your Opp. is actually perceived as your trying hard to build your business. We are all tempted to hunt at times but "between us" to be a good leader you must build others so they can prosper at what they are working on right now!

If by any chance they grow discouraged with their companies they will look for someone capable of leading them in "any" business as long as it's legal and fair. They will look for those who gave them without measure, Ahhh the Bible is so smart! You will see the benefits of mentorship and leadership as soon as these principles are applied. Become a problem solver and you will be like Moses!
Ricardo Gonzalez

Postby Donnalynn Polito on Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:18 pm

wellmangrp wrote:Leadership .... it is such a powerful word and such a misunderstood one as well.

I have been involved in businesses where the "leaders" said. "This is the way we build our business. There is no better way. If there was don't you think we would be doing it!"

I had one "leader" who said, "If you want my help, you have to build like I do. If you don't you are on your own."

To me, neither of these represents leadership. I also don't like the leader who reinforces my low self-esteem by telling me that if I don't make it, it is my own fault. (However, if I do make it, it is because of his wise counsel and leadership.)

The best leadership system is one in which:

1. The leaders see themselves as servants to their team.
2. The leaders, as servants, genuinely see their job to be the success of their team members.
3. The leaders have the ability to help their team members adapt the whole business opportunity to their skills, talents, and abilities instead of trying to change the fundamental nature of their team members.

This kind of leadership takes WORK, TIME, and EFFORT on the part of the leader. It requires genuine care and concern for those they bring into the business. It is not for the "fast-building, leave the losers in the dust, faint-at-heart leaders" so prevalent in the industry today.

This kind of leadership requires a basic shift in the way things are done in the industry today. Just like most things going on in the world today, people are tired of being abused and taken advantage of. I think that if you are going to be successful for the long-term, you are going to have to be this kind of leader.

Just my thoughts ....

I couldn't agree with you more. I would also like to add that there's not one kind of anything whether that be leadership or any other matter. From my experience, I gather knowledge and information from just about everyone I meet. It may not apply directly or immediately, but often times, it comes later. There is always something to learn. It seems to me that a quality of leadership is to be the student. Another quality would be patience to keep building on what you're learning. Funny, it's just like everything else we do...listen, learn, apply.
Donnalynn Polito

MLM Income Designer
Donnalynn Polito

Postby Jim Ticehurst on Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:24 pm

This is a very good topic. ...there seem to be so many people now that 'offer' to send the information 'FREE of charge' and then when you ask for it all that they really want to do is capture your email address. In fact in some cases they do not even send you anything at all.
Surely if some of these make belief Gurus were so good the would just give away a link as a download and then if you were impressed with their information and style then a link could be placed in the information supplied for a newsletter or something similair?.
Take for example Perry Belcher. Superb information suppiled completely free and then you can decide whether or not you wish to continue with the relationship.
These make believe gurus (I was going to say make believe Mike Dillards but changed my mind) are really a bit of a nuisince in my opinion....I think that maybe we should shout at the 'PROVE IT' when they start telling us about their leadership abilities, regards Jim T.
In a world where you can be anything ... Be Yourself ...
Jim Ticehurst
Contribution Level: 4

Postby Logan Wandell on Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:17 pm

"The teacher will arrive when the student is ready"

It's not much, but you'll find the right one soon. After all, look at all the responses you're getting!

Hope this helps!
Logan Wandell
Delivering Small to Mid-Size Businesses A Large, Loyal, & Lasting Customer Base
Logan Wandell
Company: Caboodle
Contribution Level: 3

Postby JoAnn Donahue on Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:45 am

My opinion is just that. MY opinion.

Listen here and decide for yourself!

Go listen here. This was last nights call

http://www.byoaudio.com/play/WRpb2gqs

Get on the call tonight @ 9:27 p.m EST 1/6/08
1-641-594-7000 600088#

The best way to find what you are looking
for is to know what you are looking for!

Please say hello when you get on the line

Peace,
JoAnn Donahue
http://www.IAmJoAnnDonahue.com
JoAnn Donahue
Contribution Level: 3

Previous

Return to Main MLM Discussion