Forums

How to use youtube for traffic

Got questions about the content within the MLM Traffic Formula course? Get them answered here!

Moderator: admin

How to use youtube for traffic

Postby alvin hill on Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:17 pm

How To Use YouTube To Promote Your Business

If you have a Internet Business, you have probably spent time trying to cook up the best marketing approaches for your business, and in so doing, YouTube may have come to mind. And while it is true that YouTube can be a great way to promote your business, it can also be a poor way to promote your business! Before you take the time to try to launch a YouTube campaign for your business, you need to recognize what you need to do for the campaign to go well.

One of the first things you should do if you want to market using YouTube is create a channel that is specific to your business. This will allow people to subscribe to your channel, which will go a long way in helping you, as it will allow people to become more and more familiar with you.

Next, you should study first; take a look at other businesses like yours, and see who has done the best job promoting themselves on YouTube. And here is a hint: The businesses that have the most hits on their videos are the ones that have done the best job promoting themselves! Of course, you do not want to copy the things they themselves have done, but you can certainly take ideas from them for your own approach.

If you want a video of yours to go viral, also keep in mind the fact that you need to give people a reason to share the video. Don’t just give people a video of you talking about your company; you need to give viewers something that will catch the eye, something that will cause them to spread the video for you.

The best way of all to get people to help you spread the word about your Business is for you to make the videos ! Depending on what sort of Business you have, you should consider having a contest – allowing people to make a video promoting your business, and giving a free, high-priced item to the best video. This will help you spread the word about your company more quickly than anything you could do all on your own!

For the savvy marketeer, YouTube is an absolute goldmine; once you figure out the best way to implement YouTube yourself, you can watch as your business soars!

PLEASE visit my lake page if you like [email protected] facebook.com/pages/Alvins-Professional-Likepage/
Last edited by alvin on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
TRUE STORY Discover ...
How A Once Broke Bike Courier With Severe
Asthma Rose From The Ashes To Grow A
3,967+ Team In Just Over A Year

CLICK HERE NOW TO LEARN MORE
alvin hill
Company: MyVideoTalk
Contribution Level: 2

Re: How to use youtube for traffic

Postby Patrick Lange on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:55 am

Hey Alvin,

Thanks for the great content! I appreciated especially your comment on creating a YouTube channel, which I am in the process of doing right now.

Thanks again, Patrick Lange
Patrick Lange
Contribution Level: 4

Postby alvin hill on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:45 am

Thanks Patrick
i'm glad you in joyed the content i will share more with you if you join my like page

connect with me on face book HERE http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alvins-Pr ... 0158376847
TRUE STORY Discover ...
How A Once Broke Bike Courier With Severe
Asthma Rose From The Ashes To Grow A
3,967+ Team In Just Over A Year

CLICK HERE NOW TO LEARN MORE
alvin hill
Company: MyVideoTalk

Postby Robert Banach on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:34 pm

Alvin -
Great post, You Tube is what I have been working on, so I look forward to more of your insight and posts on this topic.
Bob

LINK / CONTENT REMOVED by Carl the Cop

For more information on rules and guidelines:
http://www.betternetworker.com/page/bet ... guidelines

Robert Banach
Contribution Level: 3

Postby Dave Hayes on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:23 pm

Great Post Alvin,

I have just started Using YouTube more and am enjoying the results I am getting, tons of good reasons to use it.

Applied Education is the difference
See how others are making money on facebook 'Like' & share,
have fun, make money Find out more http://tcpros.co/gdyTL
Dave Hayes
Company: Global Virtual Opportunities
Contribution Level: 10

Postby Adam Smith on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:34 am

I'd also like to add that you can integrate your YouTube videos into whatever you're doing as part of your overall marketing strategy - especially if that's to do with content.

I'm currently shooting video for YouTube, transcribing it to a blog post and then embedding the YouTube video at the top of the blog posts.

Google and YouTube seem to really like this, so I get a good amount of traffic.
Also, because my voice is transcribed from the video and I talk for 5 minutes, this generates about 1,000 words of written text.
Adam Smith
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Dave Hayes on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:20 am

Adam,

Great post, you are right what you say, about embedding videos, people like to watch Videos, and it gives you a chance to provide Credibility with what you have to offer.

Applied Education is the difference
See how others are making money on facebook 'Like' & share,
have fun, make money Find out more http://tcpros.co/gdyTL
Dave Hayes
Company: Global Virtual Opportunities
Contribution Level: 10

Postby Ethan Davidson Davidson on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:16 am

How you can trigger traffic from Youtube
1.Making Your Profile Attractive
2.Build Quality Videos
3.Including Your Website Logo and URL in Videos
4.Promoting your Videos
5.Time To Divert Your Video Views to Your Website

Ethan Davidson Davidson

Postby Karina Rosas on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:29 am

This is really great advice! I have a question though... I have noticed that certain videos come up first in the search on youtube. For example, I typed in "MLM leads" and the same videos come up multiple times. How is this achieved usually. Are they doing something more advanced? Thanks for the help!

~Karina
Karina Rosas
Company: Organo Gold, Inc.

Postby Kim Darnes on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:26 am

Thanks Alvin for this great content. I use You Tube a lot to LEARN but so far haven't used it to advertise. But you have given some great tips to think about. I have LIKED your page, and look forward to learning more.
To lose weight on the 90 Day Challenge and/or become a Promoter with us, please visit my website at http://www.kimdarnes.bodybyvi.com
Kim Darnes
Company: ViSalus Sciences

Next

Return to MLM Traffic Formula Course