Forums

New Lead Generation Tool for ABN Members!

Announcements regarding the BetterNetworker.com community.

Moderator: admin

Re: New Lead Generation Tool for ABN Members!

Postby James Petitt on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:49 pm

No doubt this is the "Rotten Egg" post, but that is ok. Just had to comment that as being a newbie I very much appreciate the many tips that have been posted on BN including this very helpful, insightful, and informative tidbit. In an era of information overload, these focused tips that are designed to give the most return for available time are like little nuggets of GOLD! Thank you BN.
James Petitt
Company: Fortune Hi Tech Marketing
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Trevor Mason on Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:01 pm

I think these new content lead generation tools totally rock! I agree that it would be great if we could somehow connect them to our own personalized autoresponders.

Also, I had a difficult time figuring out how to get them to work when I posted something in 'Groups'. I didn't see the option to attach an ad when I made a posting. Am I missing something? Let me know.

Great tool, though. Thanks so much for making betternetworker even more 'worth the money'. This site is amazing!
Trevor Mason
Company: Magnetic Sponsoring
Contribution Level: 2

Postby Mike Ryan on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:50 am

This is so creative. Thanks for the simple steps
Mike Ryan

Postby Galen Morgigno on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:12 pm

Just love it ... use it all the time!! Great suggestions and comments here from members. It does work!!!
Galen Morgigno
Contribution Level: 3

Postby Sharon HPS on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:08 am

"If this is the first time you have heard about this new tool then you can catch up on the lastest news by watching this video here."

From your board you said to "watch this video here", but when I click it does not work, so could I just find out if it has been taken out?
Sharon HPS
Company: WorldVentures

Postby Matt Janowski on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:56 am

Lovin new tools especially when it pertains to lead generation. As always, great stuff from great people. Thanks!
Matt Janowski

Postby Lynda Cromar on Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:33 pm

Jason I sure appreciate the vote of confidence on the top 50 mlm votes. I think I stayed in the list but it has not been published yet! :)
Lynda Cromar
Company: Simple Freedom
Contribution Level: 10

Postby Sam Kim on Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:12 am

I like the lead capture pages but it would be better if there was autoresponder integration. Is that coming soon down the pipeline?
Sam Kim
Company: eCosway

Postby Nathan Segal on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:43 pm

As another option, if anyone here is looking for a lead feed for email marketing, my colleague has a deliverable email lead feed that he's producing. He has millions of leads coming in monthly that he has cleaned, then mailed, just to generate deliverables for his clients.

These are uploaded to the server weekly; you'd have access to the server for a monthly fee. The feed consists of a combination of TLD and GI leads in numerous verticals (financial, bizop, etc). Use this feed to build your master database while making money off of your affiliate promotions. Let me know if you're interested or if you have any questions.
Nathan Segal
Company: SendOutCards

Postby scott moore on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:01 pm

I have somehow missed this tool. If somebody can direct me in the direction of it I would appreciate it. I'd like to try it. I am trying to learn to use this site more effectively.

Have a good day.

Scott Moore
scott moore
Company: Team Beachbody

Previous

Return to Site Announcements