Forums

It's Time To Cut The Nonsense!

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

It's Time To Cut The Nonsense!

Postby Stephen Meyer on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:28 pm

I've figured out why I haven't succeeded in MLM in the past and why I took so long to get back into it. I've worked online in EBay and affiliate marketing and still have sites that make money. I went affiliate marketing because of all the nonsense with MLM. I'll give you my reasons for not joining until now and I suspect they are the reasons a lot of people don't join.

First off, MLM people put to much junk and to many expectations on new people, period. All I see and read is how a newbie has to call prospects, they have to do 3-way calls, they have to teach, they have to be a Leader, they have to brand themselves, they have to, they have to , they have to and on and on it goes. Really, just cut the nonsense. All a newbie should have to do is learn how to build their business. No, that does not have to require all the things I've mentioned above.

Here are a few questions for you all, anyone interested that is.
1. What if you had a system that didn't require you or newbies to cold call?
2. What if thus system did all the pre qualifying for you?
3. What if the only people you ever called were waiting, and I do mean waiting, to hear from you?
4. What if you were not required to teach. In fact you are instructed not to?
5. What if you upline was not only willing to do the teaching and they were highly qualified and they also want to do it for you?
6. What if your only job was to take the provided training and build your business and make money?

Does any of that sound interesting or am I Nuts? Feel free to call me anything you like, late fir dinner is ok to because I just ate. :D
This biggest problem Networkers have is getting new leads. This system takes care of that. 3-5 New Leads Daily. Click Here Fresh Leads Daily
Stephen Meyer
Company: ForeverGreen IP LLC
Contribution Level: 3

Re: It's Time To Cut The Nonsense!

Postby Aaron Riddell on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:54 am

Hi Stephen,

Sounds like this could be applied.

Quick question - what happens when the MLM stipulates all recruiting or customer
aquisition must come through the "warm market" or "referrals" ?

Aaron Riddell
Aaron Riddell
Contribution Level: 2

Postby Stephen Meyer on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:46 am

Aaron Riddell wrote:Hi Stephen,

Sounds like this could be applied.

Quick question - what happens when the MLM stipulates all recruiting or customer
aquisition must come through the "warm market" or "referrals" ?

Aaron Riddell

Hi Aaron, it would work for any market because everyone goes through the same system. For family and close friends it works very well because you don't have to hound them. Just point the to the system and let it do the work for you. If they're interested they will come to you.
This biggest problem Networkers have is getting new leads. This system takes care of that. 3-5 New Leads Daily. Click Here Fresh Leads Daily
Stephen Meyer

Postby Scott McGee on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:36 am

Sorry, but I will have to disagree on this one Stephen.

If the kind of system you are referring to existed this forum would not exist. Because everybody would have that system and be making lot's of money.

System's can only compliment your prospecting and the phone. It will never replace. I do believe that their may be 1% of people who can create a system that recruits on autopilot, but these people spent years learning a whole new subject outside network marketing to implement. Something way beyond the knowledge base of the average newbie in the industry.
Scott McGee
Contribution Level: 1

Postby willie robertson on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:46 am

Stephen Meyer wrote:I've figured out why I haven't succeeded in MLM in the past and why I took so long to get back into it. I've worked online in EBay and affiliate marketing and still have sites that make money. I went affiliate marketing because of all the nonsense with MLM. I'll give you my reasons for not joining until now and I suspect they are the reasons a lot of people don't join.

First off, MLM people put to much junk and to many expectations on new people, period. All I see and read is how a newbie has to call prospects, they have to do 3-way calls, they have to teach, they have to be a Leader, they have to brand themselves, they have to, they have to , they have to and on and on it goes. Really, just cut the nonsense. All a newbie should have to do is learn how to build their business. No, that does not have to require all the things I've mentioned above.

Here are a few questions for you all, anyone interested that is.
1. What if you had a system that didn't require you or newbies to cold call?
2. What if thus system did all the pre qualifying for you?
3. What if the only people you ever called were waiting, and I do mean waiting, to hear from you?
4. What if you were not required to teach. In fact you are instructed not to?
5. What if you upline was not only willing to do the teaching and they were highly qualified and they also want to do it for you?
6. What if your only job was to take the provided training and build your business and make money?

Does any of that sound interesting or am I Nuts? Feel free to call me anything you like, late fir dinner is ok to because I just ate. :D

Hi Stephen,

I'm kinda feeling like I was and am in the same boat as you.

Lately I was kinda getting a little burned out with MLM, and I too have looked in the direction of Affiliate marketing. Yet, there is always the lure of the potential of using leverage of others and the possibility of residual income from the MLM/NWM industry.

With that said, most of my time spent in MLM, I have tried to utilize as well as find the right systems, that will pre-qualify my leads, so that by the time they have gone through, or at least should have gone through, the presentation funnel, all's I need to do when I call them is answer any questions and ask when would you like to start?

I've used some parts of a system in times past, never necessarily had the whole pie though.

I used direct mail, postcards, 800#, sizzle cards, the whole nine yards.

Finally in 2006, when I did find the ultimate system, I got screwed out of 4 grand. (still haven't quite recovered from that experience.

Now a days, you've got MLSP and many others, that are MLM specific, that address many of the issues you bring up.

So, my question for you would be, how is what you talking about any different from the others out there.

I am open to more info.

Thanks,

Willie
Why do some people struggle for years, while others get results and the life they signed up for… in months? Success Starts Here
willie robertson
Contribution Level: 4

Postby Stephen Meyer on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:51 am

scottmcgeejr wrote:Sorry, but I will have to disagree on this one Stephen.
Because everybody would have that system and be making lot's of money..
You are right, if a system like this actually existed those involved would be making a lot of money.

scottmcgeejr wrote:I do believe that their may be 1% of people who can create a system that recruits on autopilot, but these people spent years learning a whole new subject outside network marketing to implement. Something way beyond the knowledge base of the average newbie in the industry.
You ate absolutely correct. You hit the mark spot on. It would have to be created by people with years of experience and training plus experience far beyond your average networker. As for newbies, they wouldn't know where to start. That's why such a system would have to be designed in such a way it would be easy for them to use. Thanks for your reply
Stephen Meyer

Postby Stephen Meyer on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:12 am

realdealwill wrote:Hi Stephen

I'm kinda feeling like I was and am in the same boat as you.

Lately I was kinda getting a little burned out with MLM, and I too have looked in the direction of Affiliate marketing. Yet, there is always the lure of the potential of using leverage of others and the possibility of residual income from the MLM/NWM industry.

With that said, most of my time spent in MLM, I have tried to utilize as well as find the right systems, that will pre-qualify my leads, so that by the time they have gone through, or at least should have gone through, the presentation funnel, all's I need to do when I call them is answer any questions and ask when would you like to start?

I've used some parts of a system in times past, never necessarily had the whole pie though.

I used direct mail, postcards, 800#, sizzle cards, the whole nine yards.

Finally in 2006, when I did find the ultimate system, I got screwed out of 4 grand. (still haven't quite recovered from that experience.

Now a days, you've got MLSP and many others, that are MLM specific, that address many of the issues you bring up.

So, my question for you would be, how is what you talking about any different from the others out there.

I am open to more info.

Thanks,

Willie

Hi Willie, glad you replied, you are one of my favorite people around here. Although I pretty much like everyone LOl

Here's the difference. The systems you mention may be marketed to MLM but they are generic lead capture systems as most funnels. When you get a lead you don't know anything about them, you don't even know their interest level. They in return don't know much about you or business either. They may have seen uour face but that's it. These systems also use attraction marketing to the extreme. Your prospects haven't got a clue what business you are in. They don't even know the name of your company. It's one of those Big secrets. lol. Your leads aren't qualified in the least. That's why you read people saying you need to find out what your prospects needs are and you need to qualify them. All really have is a name, email address, and a phone number. That's not very much information.

The system I am referring to does everything I pointed out in each question above, "What If". Instead of neither one of you having a clue about the other you both know exactly what to expect. Now, I'll be honest and say this system does exist and it is Company specific. It was created by people who have been involved with online marketing for 20 years or more. They, like you and I are tired of the network marketing nonsense. Hope that answered your question?
Stephen Meyer

Return to Main MLM Discussion