I just had to put my 10 cents worth in here... This is in point form and I am not providing scripture for now but the info is in the book
* Christ started the most powerful movement to ever come onto the world scene by network marketing
* The church has continued to grow for centuries by network marketing not by mass marketing
One of the most dynamic leadership principles for building a network marketing business is found in the story of king David...
* When he was in the wilderness running from Saul there was a point where he had all of the "D" people come to him (in debt, in distress and discontented)
* These people would have been considered the lower class or looked down upon by society and for whatever reason their life wasn't working out
* David took these 600 D class men that came to him and turned them into the foundations of his mighty army and they became some of the mightiest warriors in the nation
To me, true MLM leadership is not just about attracting other leaders but taking people who don't appear to have anything going for them, and being able to mentor them into mighty MLM warriors.
There is a whole teaching on this subject and space forbids me to continue. but you get the idea. King David is my main MLM mentor. And when you have something in place that can help the most unlikely candidates and turn them into successful MLMers you have the recipe for explosive growth.
>>> Signature Coming <<<