Forums

Does anyone really make money form Affiliate marketing?

Use this forum for general talk about affiliate programs and training.

Moderator: Senior Members

Does anyone really make money form Affiliate marketing?

Postby kevin peterson on Fri May 16, 2014 5:10 am

I've a question. Is anyone earning money from affiliate advertising and marketing? I have been recently online and i have experienced all these extravagant screen shots of gurus making a lot of money. can someone within the forum enlighten everyone if all these are real?
OpenText Corporation Save your Link at highprsocialbookmark.com

kevin peterson
Contribution Level: 1

Re: Does anyone really make money form Affiliate marketing?

Postby Matt Janowski on Fri May 16, 2014 6:59 am

People are definitely making money from affiliate 'programs'. When you say affiliate 'advertising and marketing'? More specifically do you mean 'is any one making money from affiliate programs?'

Generally speaking, I promote affiliate programs of products I actually use. It has nothing to do with my moral compass or anything like that. It's just that if I reallllyyy like a product, generally speaking, I think it's worth mentioning to other people, prospects, teammates, etc. If that tool I use happens to have an affiliate program that goes along with it, all the better.

I won't put the link in here because this forum is not a place to promote your business or affiliate programs but I will mention this one product. I use OptimizePress to build all my marketing websites. I also promote OptimizePress as an affiliate. The ONLY way you can become an affiliate of OP is if you USE their product, and they check to make sure you do!

Not many companies go to that extreme to check before you can become an affiliate, but in a strange way, I was proud that they 'checked my sites out' and found me worthy to be an affiliate.

Also, I'm proud to market OP because it really is a great tool for any marketer to use.

So yes, people are making money with affiliate programs, just beware of the person that makes it sound 'too good'....there might be a little more to it than meets the eye ;-)
Empower Network Members -You Need To See This Right Now!
http://teamincomestreams.com
Matt Janowski
Company: Ambit Energy Corporation
Contribution Level: 3

Postby Lynda Cromar on Fri May 16, 2014 2:30 pm

mckey wrote:I've a question. Is anyone earning money from affiliate advertising and marketing? I have been recently online and i have experienced all these extravagant screen shots of gurus making a lot of money. can someone within the forum enlighten everyone if all these are real?

I agree Kevin sometimes those screen shots can be crazy.. I prefer to be connected with long-term affiliate programs such as Magnetic Sponsoring and others who have created a reputation of excellence.. and income is real.. I have done it..

Hope that helps!
Get started building your list for a one time $7 http://ll.lyndasleads.com/
Lynda Cromar
Company: MyLeadSystemPRO
Contribution Level: 10

Postby willie robertson on Fri May 16, 2014 3:36 pm

mckey wrote:I've a question. Is anyone earning money from affiliate advertising and marketing? I have been recently online and i have experienced all these extravagant screen shots of gurus making a lot of money. can someone within the forum enlighten everyone if all these are real?

I feel ya Kevin...

My first online money came from Clickbank... I didn't have a clue of what the heck I was doing, but I was in an Internet Marketing course, learning my way around Internet Marketing.

I just signed up, as the course said, to clickbank and starting promoting my affilaite link in my forum sig files and linking back from bolg comments I was leaving around on the web.

Funny thing is, I would go to my clickbank account and see that I had money in my account, but click bank wasn't paying me and I didn't know why.

I had over $600 in there at one time and after a few months it was down half of that...

I later found out that clickbank has some crazy "rules and regulations" regarding dormant or what they consider dormant accounts... They charge some excuberant fee's so I lost half my money.

I've since learned how the game works and I have learned that making money online is possible... And more importantly that I can do it too.

With regards to the Guru $$$ screen shots, they can be faked however I beleive one can have "OVERNIGHT" success, IF, one is willing to put in the work and wait a few years for the work to pay off.

Many of the now a day Guru's worked and failed many a times before they started to see success.

You have jsut got to learn to market/promote, implement and repeat what is working.
Why do some people struggle for years, while others get results and the life they signed up for… in months? Success Starts Here
willie robertson
Contribution Level: 4

Postby Peter Faye on Sun May 18, 2014 6:37 pm

Definitely real!
There is so so soooo much money to be made online! You just need to learn by experience.
It takes time but it is very much worth it!
The Best Internet and Network Marketing Training for Free!
http://www.BestofNetworkMarketing.net
Peter Faye
Contribution Level: 2

Postby Jason Orban on Sun May 18, 2014 8:17 pm

Google would not be Google if it was not for the hoardes of marketers paying them Billions of dollars a year to place paid ads on relevant keywords on there search engine a good portion affiliates... Think of the major dating sites online as another example P.O.F. Match.com they have affiliate programs and make a ton of money.. Pretty much every big company has an affiliate program in place Walmart, Target, Petsmart, the list goes on and on....

Amazon a multi-billion dollar company has an affiliate program do you think they would be running a scam? The answer is no affiliates earn revenue promoting a companies products, or services in exchange for a commission pretty easy concept.

I have been an affiliate marketer for 8 years now and I have a blog based around internet marketing and making money online... Check it out sometime there is a lot to learn but like with anything the more you learn the more you will eventually earn:)

Check out Clickbank, Commission Junction, Amazon, and JVZoo for starters... Just Clickbank has paid out 3 or 4 billion dollars in affiliate earnings since 1997 to it's affiliates and that is just one affiliate network...

Think of affiliate marketing as a good way to substitute your 9 to 5 earnings and maybe one day with a good work ethic, and a little no how you could be supporting your family on your affiliate earnings...

And chuckling at people who do not think making money online is a reality in 2014 heck its been a reality since the late90's it's not the horse and buggy era:) jk in good fun.

P.S. my tip to you is to build an email list a.s.a.p. if you decide to enter affiliate marketing and start to generate a few sales that is where the real money is made email marketing, along with creating your own products, which is for a later discussion.
21 Free Ebooks Very High Quality In Tons Of Different Niche's All Related To Internet Marketing @ Making Money Online. Sign Up For Free Here http://jaysonlinereviews.com/freetrainingcoursegift
Jason Orban
Company: People Helping People
Contribution Level: 7

Postby Dave Hayes on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:10 am

This is a great thread, brilliant and honest contributions by all.

I have to agree with others who have said about sticking with long term proven products, such as Magnetic Sponsoring, as a way of earning money from Affiliate Marketing. You also have other ventures, such as Empower Network as well, in which people can earn seriously, significant incomes as well. As long as you apply the foundations you are taught and don't stray off course, then only one thing will happen and that is success

Applied Education is the difference
Learn how to earn $1,250, $3,300 &... $5,500 per sale with no recruiting, referring, or sponsoring needed
http://track.mobetrack.com/aff_c?offer_id=10&url_id=274&aff_id=2001366
Dave Hayes
Company: Global Virtual Opportunities

Postby Dave Hayes on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:13 am

earnathometips wrote:Google would not be Google if it was not for the hoardes of marketers paying them Billions of dollars a year to place paid ads on relevant keywords on there search engine a good portion affiliates... Think of the major dating sites online as another example P.O.F. Match.com they have affiliate programs and make a ton of money.. Pretty much every big company has an affiliate program in place Walmart, Target, Petsmart, the list goes on and on....

Amazon a multi-billion dollar company has an affiliate program do you think they would be running a scam? The answer is no affiliates earn revenue promoting a companies products, or services in exchange for a commission pretty easy concept.

I have been an affiliate marketer for 8 years now and I have a blog based around internet marketing and making money online... Check it out sometime there is a lot to learn but like with anything the more you learn the more you will eventually earn:)

Check out Clickbank, Commission Junction, Amazon, and JVZoo for starters... Just Clickbank has paid out 3 or 4 billion dollars in affiliate earnings since 1997 to it's affiliates and that is just one affiliate network...

Think of affiliate marketing as a good way to substitute your 9 to 5 earnings and maybe one day with a good work ethic, and a little no how you could be supporting your family on your affiliate earnings...

And chuckling at people who do not think making money online is a reality in 2014 heck its been a reality since the late90's it's not the horse and buggy era:) jk in good fun.

P.S. my tip to you is to build an email list a.s.a.p. if you decide to enter affiliate marketing and start to generate a few sales that is where the real money is made email marketing, along with creating your own products, which is for a later discussion.

I have to say, I agree with Jasons comments here as well.Proven Affiliate Products are the way to go, they have after all stood the test of time. It is very easy to get sucked in by very powerful, compelling copy from 'just launching' ventures. So stay away from those and stick with those you know have worked.That way you can't go wrong.

Applied Education is the difference
Learn how to earn $1,250, $3,300 &... $5,500 per sale with no recruiting, referring, or sponsoring needed
Dave Hayes

Postby Tal Fighel on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:47 am

I've been doing well with affiliate marketing since 2008.

The one thing you do need to realize is that it take money to make money. The more money you spend on ads, the more profits you will earn down the road.

You just have to work with the right affiliate programs. Never work with the ones that pay you a one time commission. Work with the ones that can bank you residual income, and income from the efforts of others, and also you need to have big ticket items on the back end.
Are You Struggling To Make Any Money Online?
*** Click Here To View My Work At Home Top Recommendation! ***
Tal Fighel
Contribution Level: 2

Postby Dave Hayes on Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:39 am

This thread gets better and better, with some great answers. I would just like to add, that whether you do affiliate marketing on or offline, the short answer is yes it does work. There are some great examples all around you offline

EG: AVON, Utility Warehouse, Momentis, Walmart, Tesco, ASDA, Amazon for some of theoffline players

For examples of Online, then yes, there are Magnetic Sponsoring, MLSP, Empower Network, Clickbank, all of which are proven over the last few years.

Applied Education is the difference :D
Dave Hayes

Next

Return to General Affiliate Training