Forums

Google +

Got questions about the content within the MLM Traffic Formula course? Get them answered here!

Moderator: admin

Google +

Postby Dave Hayes on Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:57 am

I thought I would share this with others on here, as it may be of benefit to you and quite possibly may help others with their business :)

A lot of marketers seem to use facebook as a marketing tool, for generating leads for their business and for some, it is the 'hub' of their marketing arsenal :D

However, have you ever considered using Google+ as part of your marketing strategy?

There are a ton of benefits to be had from using Google+ in your marketing, I have covered them a whole lot more in depth on my blog, but I'd like to share a couple of relevant ones here, as a taster

*Google+ is owned by Google, obviously, so therefore, anything posted on there, has a much better chance of being indexed for finding in the search engines

*You can post links, within content, for just about anything, including money making opps, whereas on Facebook you are not permitted, their Terms of Service doesn't permit it

*You can add, likeminded people on Google+, because of the nature of its algorithms, it will automatically throw up suggestions of those who you might like to know and some who you already do, allowing you to befriend, quite naturally, without asking you a ton of questions.

The last point I'd like to share with you on this point, is that you can also create business pages, which get found in search engines results slightly faster than they would on Facebook, because Google obviously is the #1 search engine, it has a tendency to bring people to you, as opposed to you searching for them

It is an untapped marketplace, which has more functionality and flexibility than Facebook, and is a good place to build a brand

What is your experience of it?

Applied education is the difference :)
See how others are making money on facebook 'Like' & share,
have fun, make money Find out more http://tcpros.co/gdyTL
Dave Hayes
Company: Global Virtual Opportunities
Contribution Level: 10

Re: Google +

Postby Anders Jørgensen on Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:00 pm

I do have Google + as part of my youtube channel and again it is something in Google that helps the overall rankings so naturally a part of that hole thing.

At this point in time I have yet to really focus on how to impliment it the most proper way to it but it is part of the plan when it comes to online exposure.
Tap Into This No B.S. System For Collecting 100% Commissions Every Single Day On Autopilot. Click Here To Watch This Epic 57 Minute Video.

http://friedmett.elitemarketingpro.com/
Anders Jørgensen
Contribution Level: 3

Postby Arron Lee Harrison on Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:58 pm

I'm utilizing the Google+ circles, ripples and searches to identify, monitor and connect with top Google+ authoritarians who want to help me tell the world about me. I'm also using the G+ events for online video training which I'm encountering glitches in adding people to the circles for some reason. Overall, G+ is one of the best social media platforms you can leverage on as long as you know how to use it :)
Arron Lee Harrison
Company: MyLeadSystemPRO
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Rob Fore on Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:59 am

It's all about LEVERAGING whatever it is you are already doing.

For example, my normal social media promotional routine is to post a new update on my Facebook Fan Page... then I immediate post the same update on my Google+ and a shortened version via Twitter and maybe turn the same post in a Pinterest or Instagram update.

Leverage...
Rob Fore
Company: SendOutCards
Contribution Level: 7

Postby Arron Lee Harrison on Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:27 am

That's true Rob. The power of leverage simply allows you to achieve more in less time. It is absolutely necessary to use leverage if you want to be successful in this industry. This is one of the things that separates the rich from the poor.Why wouldn’t you love getting results when you’re not working? And Google+ is one of the best to ride on. :D
Arron Lee Harrison
Company: MyLeadSystemPRO
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Dave Hayes on Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:05 am

Rob_Fore wrote:It's all about LEVERAGING whatever it is you are already doing.

For example, my normal social media promotional routine is to post a new update on my Facebook Fan Page... then I immediate post the same update on my Google+ and a shortened version via Twitter and maybe turn the same post in a Pinterest or Instagram update.

Leverage...

Rob,

Again, you make an excellent point, it is about leveraging what you are already doing.Google + allows you to do this really well, it is an underused tool and because it is part of a search engine, is not going to be going anywhere anytime soon, so outside of your own blog, it is a great place to build your brand, by doing as Arron says

Applied education is the difference :)
See how others are making money on facebook 'Like' & share,
have fun, make money Find out more http://tcpros.co/gdyTL
Dave Hayes
Company: Global Virtual Opportunities
Contribution Level: 10

Return to MLM Traffic Formula Course