Forums

Is it my Content or my Marketing?

Got questions about the content within the MLM Traffic Formula course? Get them answered here!

Moderator: admin

Re: Is it my Content or my Marketing?

Postby willie robertson on Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:14 pm

Andrew your content is decent from what I see...Have you tried commenting on other blogs in your Niche? This can get you a little more exposure with back links to your blog from your comment... Maybe try guest blogging too!

Also, looks like you have your comments turned off on your blog, people like to interact when visiting others blogs and those who visit your site likely want to leave comments, that way they are helping you and you are helping them, because they can get a track back link from the comment they left on your site.

Comment luv is a great wp plugin that many bloggers use to encourage comments.

Blogging takes time but the successful bloggers are consistent which it seems you are. ;)
Why do some people struggle for years, while others get results and the life they signed up for… in months? Success Starts Here
willie robertson
Contribution Level: 4

Postby Andrew Roache on Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:34 am

realdealwill wrote:Andrew your content is decent from what I see...Have you tried commenting on other blogs in your Niche? This can get you a little more exposure with back links to your blog from your comment... Maybe try guest blogging too!

Also, looks like you have your comments turned off on your blog, people like to interact when visiting others blogs and those who visit your site likely want to leave comments, that way they are helping you and you are helping them, because they can get a track back link from the comment they left on your site.

Comment luv is a great wp plugin that many bloggers use to encourage comments.

Blogging takes time but the successful bloggers are consistent which it seems you are. ;)

Thank you will. I have comment luv installed and just turned my comments on. Forgot about doing that.
I stopped writing and posting recently because like I said I felt like I've been doing something wrong, and it was kind of discouraging writing to what felt like only myself.

But thank you for your input
Want to see a half finished website?
Sure You Do!!
http://www.andrewroache.com

Andrew Roache
Company: SISEL International, LLC
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Andrew Roache on Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:38 am

Thank you all for your feedback
Sure You Do!!

Andrew Roache

Postby Andrew Roache on Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:38 am

Will is that your website in your signature?

If it is, did you make that yourself?
Sure You Do!!

Andrew Roache

Postby Adam Taha on Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:09 am

Andrew3129 wrote:Thank you all for your feedback

Looks like team of Johnson.

Registeration is Hans Johnson, so it be part of Dani Johnsons website; as you can see on top of the website is Dani Johnson, hence this is an affiliation program website.

Also, notice the concept and notice how she is leading on hope page as the Bootcamp. Then uses paid traffic but she also has an army of followers, as she's well know in the industry.
This is just one of the websites out of many I've designed and then built built by web developer called Wayne Hatter. Want to see others let me know..
http://yourwpmadesimple.com/
Adam Taha
Contribution Level: 8

Postby willie robertson on Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:24 am

thedarkroom wrote:
Andrew3129 wrote:Thank you all for your feedback

Looks like team of Johnson.

Registeration is Hans Johnson, so it be part of Dani Johnsons website; as you can see on top of the website is Dani Johnson, hence this is an affiliation program website.

Yep, that's right Dani Johnson... I came into MLM back in 1995 or so and fortunately I had a great mentor then, no other than Dale Calvert... I have seen and heard some really great trainers but it was not until the end of last year when I got an invite to sign up for Dani Johnson's "FREE" 30 day boot camp where I had a AHA moment.

All I can say is wow!

I'd never thought of approaching Direct Sales, MLM or NWM quite in the way Dani teaches.

With any other gig/job we must need to aquire a certain skill set in order to perform that position, why then do we in MLM try to build our business without learning the proper skill set.

Most of what we are taught by our upline is a turn off to many who already doubt the MLM industry and simply see it as a scam.

I am truly grateful to have come across Dani Johnson... She has opened my eyes to a whole other way of approaching and sharing the direct sales and MLM industry with others, in a "professional" way.

Her record speaks for itself. :)
Why do some people struggle for years, while others get results and the life they signed up for… in months? Success Starts Here
willie robertson
Contribution Level: 4

Postby Dave Hayes on Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:31 pm

thedarkroom wrote:
Andrew3129 wrote:That makes alot of sense

Thanks for the reply. Can you point me in the direction of where to get started?

Should I start on the Market discovery part of the training course again?

What your saying makes allot of sense.

Yes. That's what it will need. Start from beginning in identifying supply and demand. Before you do, read this......

http://www.betternetworker.com/forums/m ... 30536.html

If you need practical training in designing, building, customization WordPress websites instead of buying systems etc, let me know. Or you need books on a particular skill, let me know. I can direct them or you can just google around.

Check out training also on Google Anayalics. There's more to measuring and testing as you do your market research. Such as tracking, and knowing more on what the data means to you.

What you need right now is not systems. You need knowledge to fix the problem. Stay away from buying systems, gadgets etc for now. I am not against them.

It's just the problem cannot be solved by them without first some knowledge and generate sales at a small scale so you know what works for you. Even them, one can design, build their own unique process to stand out from the rest.

There's a lot online you can read on strategy, planning, but it is time consuming. You may need to work with a Mentor/Coach. Just take baby steps mate.

Adam Taha

I agree with what Adam says. It has to be said, good content comes from learning copywriting skills. Yes you do need to provide content which solves a problem and by including images and videos, goes a long way to what google likes as such.

It has to be said, I get a lot of rankings and subscribers to my blog ( included in my signature file) but it has taken time, trial and error to get these, but now, thankfully I am in a posistion where when my phone goes off it is a subscriber to my blog ( whereas before it was my twitter notifications! :D ) so that shows how far my content has come.

Equally I advertise my blog in many different places, but get the majority(over 80%) of my traffic from just one source & it is not facebook.Like you I read MLM Traffic Formula and building on a budget as well, which were good groundings for setting up a blog. However the rest of it has come from Trial Error and observation as to what works and what doesn't.

Happy to provide further advice if required

Applied Education is the difference
See how others are making money on facebook 'Like' & share,
have fun, make money Find out more http://tcpros.co/gdyTL
Dave Hayes
Company: Global Virtual Opportunities
Contribution Level: 10

Previous

Return to MLM Traffic Formula Course