Forums

Anyone !! Please help me :(

Respond to "The Daily Edition" here. Read something interesting? Got feedback? Agree? Disagree? Let us know what YOU think!

Moderator: admin

Re: Anyone !! Please help me :(

Postby on Thu May 22, 2014 4:45 pm

Learn affiliate marketing you promote other people's products or services in exchange for a commission I teach it on my blog.

Check out Clickbank, JVZoo, Amazon, Commission Junction and find some offers to promote there is obviously a learning curve as with anything but the more you learn to more you earn:)

Good luck!
21 Free Ebooks Very High Quality In Tons Of Different Niche's All Related To Internet Marketing @ Making Money Online. Sign Up For Free Here http://jaysonlinereviews.com/freetrainingcoursegift

Re: Anyone !! Please help me :(

Postby on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:46 pm

The only method is the working hard method.

No money is easy. If something seems to good to be true then it is. Do not take your chances.

The internet is full of people trying to profit from you and the first thing that you need to understand is that there are ways to make money in the internet, but they will not be easy.

I personally recommend affiliate marketing. The reason that so many people fail in this industry is because they suffer from information overload. There is simply too much information in the internet and they do not know how to use it to their benefit and what path to take.

My recommendation: try affiliate marketing with a proven system that works. Do not expect instant profits. However, if you work every single day and stick to your methods I can guarantee you will start making much more money than $50 a day. Do not aim so low. Aim to put in the effort and be rewarded months down the road when it starts to pay out.

The key is CONSISTENCY and DETERMINATION! Stay strong my friend and spread the love!

To your success,
JC
FREE 7 Day Video Series
Build your own online business from scratch
Learn how to generate leads and grow your list

Previous

Return to Sound Off!