Forums

Web Site Hosting

Have technical questions about setting up a website, hosting or other issues, so you can promote your mlm opportunity? We've got answers for you here.

Moderator: admin

Re: Web Site Hosting

Postby on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:20 am

Hostgator for the win !! :lol:

Cheers,
LINK / CONTENT REMOVED by Carl the Cop
For more information on rules and guidelines:
http://www.betternetworker.com/page/bet ... guidelines

Postby on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:48 pm

gregtedrow wrote:I have heard good things about Bluehost and Hostmonster for this.

I second Hostmonster. I have about 12 websites on their server and get great customer service.

Rick

Postby on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:18 pm

Web hosting is a bit of a personal preference type thing. I'm with many other members on this thread as I prefer to use HostGator. They are cheap and also let you host unlimited domain names from the same account if you buy the Business Package. I've also found that my Wordpress websites are way faster when hosted on HostGator than on GoDaddy.

I still use GoDaddy.com to register domain names, however.
My primary website http://www.500aMonth.com : Simple Ways To Make an Extra $500 (or more) Each Month

Postby on Fri May 30, 2014 4:13 am

anthony2313 wrote:I would highly recommend hostgator and hostmonster

Fine,I didn't have experience with these web hosting services.
For me 9CubeHosting.com is a reliable web hoster.Here they have six types of Linux based web hosting plans.All plans includes special kind of features.I never had any problem with their services.

Postby on Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:03 pm

I don't feel confident with 9CubeHosting.com looking at their site. Hostgator or GoDaddy still are the giants in the business for me.
Shared Vs VPS Image

Postby on Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:19 pm

HostGator is always best.

Postby on Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:05 pm

I know this is a super old thread, but as a newbie and the crazy advancements in tech in the past few years, I just have to add my two cents...

GoDaddy has always been a great low cost option with great support.

Amazon (AWS) however, has opened doors that were unimaginable just 3-4 years ago. Now with AWS, you can set up site infrastructure that would have cost 10s or 100s of thousands of dollars in hardware a few years ago for almost nothing (comparably). While it is, for the most part, more advanced than BlueHost or GoDaddy, AWS does have some easy options to get a site up if you have a static site. I've even set up simple one page lead capture sites without any server at all using their S3, HTTP Endpoint, and DynamoDb services. With this method, it cost me even less than GoDaddy - about $2 per month.

If you have more advanced needs or need to handle bursts of traffic to accommodate your marketing or seasonal traffic, AWS allows you to scale your site on demand. This way, you don't have to make heavy investments into hardware or pay for high volume server access when you don't need it. I've scaled sites from 4 servers to over 100 with the click of a button.

AWS also offers a free tier so that you try out their offerings without paying a dime for the first year.

Postby on Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:44 am

There are some great replies on this thread.

I have used bluehost and looked at hostgator, however for what I needed for business, it had to be GVO / Pure Leverage. The reasons are many and I have included a few below :D

GVO, has great hosting, with fantastic support ( in my humble opinion better than bluehost). They also include some awesome wordpress templates each month for marketing purposes.

Alongside this, they have a brilliant marketing suite of tools in Pure Leverage, which TBH in over 15 years of marketing online and using other list builders such as AWeber, Get Resposne and MailChimp, their marketing suite of tools is unrivalled.

They also cater heavily towards facebook marketing and list builkding with them is pretty easy, plus again the support is excellent and the payplan brilliant as well

So for those few, among many reasons, GVO / PL gets my vote

Applied education is the difference
See how others are making money on facebook 'Like' & share,
have fun, make money Find out more http://tcpros.co/gdyTL

Previous

Return to Tech Advice