Forums

Why are you a GRN member?

GRN Distributors Training Forum
Reverse Funnel System

Moderator: admin

Re: Why are you a GRN member?

Postby denise legacy on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:15 pm

Good grief! Where IS everybody???? Seems like this post took a seriously quiet yet LOUD, nosedive!

Are any membership holders actually taking vacations...?? Are they posted on YouTube? Please share!

denise legacy
Contribution Level: 2

Postby Robert Mergupis on Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:54 pm

Yes Denise we are still very much active with GRN and planning on taking it up a whole higher level here in 2010

To a prosper New Year
Robert coaches & mentor the newbie on what the 7 Rookie Mistakes are. If your new to this industry he has some FREE Reports to share with you on your learning curve. To get it just e-mail Robert at [email protected]
Robert Mergupis

Postby Tony Lauria on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:13 pm

I'm not. I was. Until I learned that the whole 'Aussie 2 Up' thing is a rip off and a scam.

Have a Prosperous 2010.
Tony Lauria

Like most, I struggled before getting the education & training to learn that all the effort in the world in the wrong company will get you nowhere.

Get the same help for FREE. http://most-valuable-networking-help.info
Tony Lauria
Contribution Level: 3

Postby Adam Holland on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:12 am

Major leaders that have been and/or are still in GRN:

Mark Hoverson
Jonathan Budd
Katie Freiling
Daegan Smith
Ann Sieg
(me.. hehe)

The only other company that boasts THAT kind of online mlm leadership is WMI and maybe now Numis as well (let's see who jumps off the Numis boat in the next 6-9 months, though.. hehe).
Get on my Facebook FanPage for free training here==> http://www.facebook.com/AdamHollandFanPage
Adam Holland
Company: Global Resorts Network
Contribution Level: 3

Postby Kathy Tremblay on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:00 pm

Hi,
I'm a GRN member for several reasons:
#1: I had joined to use the travel membership - and found it to be such a "no brainer" I just had to join to market it as well. I love the membership! (And you can see that if you go to my profile and see the link for my retail only site for the vacation memberships - wherein I never even mention any business opportunity)
#2: I wanted a home based business that had a stand-alone product that I could stand BEHIND - which I can do since I'm a very satisfied user - I dislike programs where the only way I can earn money is by recruiting.
#3: I wanted a business that had a decent profit margin - so when I actually make a sale, I would really FEEL it! :)

I truly do love that membership! :)
My favorite tools are:
-Steve Shaw's Articles Marketing Service here: http://tinyurl.com/ydnudd5
- Market Samaurai Keyword Analysis Tool http://tiny.cc/zzeue (GREAT Training)
See for yourself!
Kathy Tremblay
Company: Global Resorts Network

Postby denise legacy on Mon May 09, 2011 6:54 pm

Hi Kathy! Are you still using your membership? Where have you been with it?

denise legacy

Postby denise legacy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:58 am

Okay, so where everybody at? Hal---lewwwwwww???

How has GRN changed since Bolton left? What have they added...or subtracted? Have they changed resort companies (Gold Crown) or made it easier (like cheaper) for people to buy their membership? Like, whats up?

denise legacy

Postby Tom Fuszard on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:57 pm

Just happened to spot this discussion, so I thought I'd chime in. The thread dates to 2007; I don't imagine too many of the early participants are still around.

I enjoy traveling and really like the payplan. Rates changed on Dec. 15, 2011, so if you're back for another look, make sure you visit a current site. (Feel free to DM me if you're interested.)

GRN is solid. Yes, the corporate Web site could use some updating. Keep in mind that the lion's share of the marketing is done by the affiliates. They are encouraged to create their own unique Web sites and other marketing tools. It's all part of what we call branding in the MLM world (and in the offline world, as well).

Mark Hoverson, who bought into the firm in summer 2010, has injected a lot of enthusiasm and even some new ideas into GRN. He's poised to take the firm - and all the affiliates - to a new level in the coming years.

No one said, or should have said, it would be easy to sell the memberships. It is, after all, a big ticket item. But for the right person, it is great product. If the person wishes, he can also turn the membership into a great business opportunity. Every company faces unhappy customers. GRN is no different. Sorry to learn that some of the commenters here had bad experiences. Perhaps they'll give GRN a second look as affililates. (If they bought the Platinum Plan, they can use that for life.) Best wishes to everyone else.
Glean more useful information at Tom Fuszard's blog, found at http://tomfuszard.com.
Tom Fuszard

Postby Steve Souders on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:08 pm

Sorry to see disappointed GRN members as well. I lost my GRN membership to an ex-spouse. So if there is anyone on here that does not use there platinum membership and would like to sell it to possibly recoup part of what you spent, email me at stevensouders(at)hotmail.com with a reasonable price and well see if we can strike a deal.

Steven Souders

Steve Souders
Contribution Level: 1

Postby JoAnne Mbonigaba on Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:55 pm

Can someone tell me more about this company. Is it in Canada and how is it doing?
JoAnne Mbonigaba
Company: WorldVentures
Contribution Level: 1

Previous

Return to Global Resorts Network