Forums

« Affiliate Marketing vs. Network Marketing »

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

« Affiliate Marketing vs. Network Marketing »

Postby Richard Bravo on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:56 pm

~*~

What's shakin BN!
As you can see in the title of this thread,
I'm interested in getting a conversation going on:

Affiliate Marketing vs. Network Marketing

Not the definition, but your thoughts on the variables, key differences, unique challenges, unique opportunities, etc. As well as whether you see the two as completely different business models, or do they overlap?

Is there REALLY that much of a difference between the two???

• If a so-called affiliate program includes a multi-tier payout, would that make the opportunity a network marketing model?

• As 'independent distributors' in an mlm, are we simply a group of 'affiliates' marketing the company's product, but associated with an industry who's definition has become severely convoluted???

I'm curious what your thoughts are on the subject.

~*~
Richard Bravo: the Art of an Entrepreneur • Let's Connect On Facebook!
Richard Bravo
Contribution Level: 9

Re: « Affiliate Marketing vs. Network Marketing »

Postby JoAnne Mbonigaba on Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:59 pm

in my opinion, true affiliate marketing products only are one level perhaps max 2 levels down while MLM are multi levels and often have paks .At the end of the day, you want to focus on the opportunity that suits your interest with a credible and trustworthy company that where customers perceive their solutions to be more valuable than the price.
JoAnne Mbonigaba
Company: WorldVentures
Contribution Level: 1

Return to Main MLM Discussion