Forums

What Do You Think Is The Best Kind Of Marketing?

Introduce yourself, get to know one another, or talk about anything else on your mind here!

Moderator: admin

Re: What Do You Think Is The Best Kind Of Marketing?

Postby kabir Thapar on Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:59 pm

In my personal view if you are having a personal website related to your business then SEO is the best form of marketing one could opt. SEO gives organic traffic to your websites and is also cheaper than other forms of marketing. If you want quick results then you can go for paid form of marketing which is PPC.
kabir Thapar
Company: Internet Marketing Mentoring And Coaching Center
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Phill Dalton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:35 pm

All marketing instruments work in their own manner and situation. But for me, especially past few years, social marketing is dramatically effective in building long-term relations with clients ;)

Phill Dalton

Postby Jorge Cuevas on Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:32 am

Its remarketing what works best for me - you drop a pixel on visitor's browser and then offer him similar products.

Jorge Cuevas

Postby senabe mthunzi on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:37 am

I think most important its knowing your target market, where to find them and how to find them

For example on facebook, youtube and instagram. What forums are they in?
Live life on your own terms as long as you have a laptop and internet connection. [size=150]http://tidyurl.com/kisqw9[size=150]
senabe mthunzi
Company: The Six Figure Mentors
Contribution Level: 2

Postby Mike Patel on Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:41 pm

Hi All, Mike here:

I personally think that the best kind of marketing is "content marketing" where you aim to help the prospect for free in order to build trust - and eventually (and naturally) they will buy your products and services because you have helped them honestly and effectively.
Mike Patel

Postby Miha Gasper on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:45 am

Find our what your audience wants, then create exactly that, or something even better, and promote it in most effective way, considering the given situation. Promotion can be done through payed advertising, social media, mailing list, etc., depending on your resources and goals.

I hope this helps.
Miha Gasper

Postby Ana Smith Smith on Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:49 pm

I think Blogging as well as Social media marketing helps more for online marketing source.
Ana Smith Smith

Postby Nicky Price on Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:18 am

The best kind of marketing is the one where you can match your product or service with the ideal prospect and then putting it in front of them wherever they are 'hanging out" - for example many people are now on Facebook and with the targeting that Facebook provides, this is a good place to go, however if you are promoting a professional service then somewhere like LinkedIn could be a better place to advertise.

In my experience, having done many of the free (but time consuming) marketing strategies, such as making connections on the social networks, blogging, videos, SEO etc - I have found that hands down the fastest way to build ANY business online is to have a simple (self liquidating) marketing funnel that funds the advertising process. Essentially if you can make money generating highly qualified leads on the front end then you have the potential for a HUGE business.

So an example of a self liquidating funnel would be a lead magnet (free report/PDF/video training/podcast that addresses and solves a problem your target prospect has) with capture page (so they are now on your list) followed by a thank you page that "bridges" them over to another low cost but high perceived value offer. On average if your targeting is right about 15-30% will take up this offer which could be about $7 or up to $27. This FUNDS your advertising and is building your list at the same time. You can even add another step to bridge over to a more expensive product or a business opportunity or training tool.

I LOVE marketing funnels - it changed my business in a BIG way and thats what I do now - I am the funnels gal ;)
Overwhelmed With Information Overload? Build Your Business Super Fast With a Simple 5 Step Formula :
https://www.LeadFunnelsMastery.com/webinar-registration
Nicky Price
Company: MyLeadSystemPRO
Contribution Level: 3

Postby Roger Aburto on Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:36 pm

Believe me...please. Hear me out!
All you have learned thus far...is NOT WORKING ANY MORE BECAUSE YOUR AUDIENCE IS MORE SOPHISTICATED!
The old tricks are OVER! Sorry I am shouting!!
Please grow up! I got hundred of e-mails a day with " I got good news and bad news" and "go,go,go now it is open" "last opportunity" the cart will close for good tonight" all those headlines are ridiculous nowadays. And even marketers like Frank Kern are using these lame headlines. I just ignore all of them after laughing a bit!

Roger Aburto
Salem.Oregon.USA
PS Do not click in my signature link...because...things has change so much that I closed my prior web-site.
MY primary web-site for Local Marketing: www.salemmarketingstrategies.com
Roger Aburto
Company: Talk Fusion Global
Contribution Level: 4

Postby Dave Hayes on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:10 am

This post continues to get great answers ; )

To clarify an earlier post I made in this thread.

I use two traffic exchanges, one gives me unlimited optins and conversions, the other pays me 72 times daily gives me unlimited optins and onversions and has now evolved into a leveraged social media platform as well

Much to my 'surprise' I have found myself using facebook more, its an advertising platform after all and I use my fanpage, which is connected to twitter

Now the next two, I use as my 'online hub' if you like, for reasons which are detailed.

Having followed magnetic sponsoring for a good number of years, which includes great products such as building on a budget and youtube traffic formula I followed the advice in those two and set up.. you tube and a blogging account

YouTubeis great for driving traffic

Blogging is also a must do, personally I am a huge fan of wordpress, there are many different reasons as to why, but the main factor is that when its set up right you can post articles that go from your desktop, right the way across the world

Now the blogging account is with GVO, I have it hosted with them for a number of different reasons, one being the pay plan, but also because it allows me to use my wordpress blog in a unique way which pays me, plus it provides some great internet coaching

Safelists I was using for a while, but not so much

My target market is the small business home business market, simply becaue Local Conventional business owners, either don't want to advertise, or can't be bothered to spend any money on it or outsourcing it fo be done.

Hope this helps slightly

Applied education is the difference
Learn how to get more optins, leads and sign ups, the smart way
http://davehayes.gogvo.com/trial/5/
Dave Hayes
Company: Global Virtual Opportunities
Contribution Level: 10

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge