Forums

Free Website Traffic!!

Live discussion about the tricks, tactics and strategies on generating free leads with Building on a Budget.

Moderator: admin

Re: Free Website Traffic!!

Postby Dr. David Enders on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:18 am

Some of the comments here might be harsh, but I believe that they all want to help you. Before you do any more posting here read Magnetic Sponsoring, or The Renegade Network Marketer; both of these offer a lot of help for the newbie and experienced marketer. Also read the articles on the home page of BN, you will learn a lot there all for free! Don't worry about making mistakes, we have all made our share, just learn from your mistakes. Good Luck.
Dr. David Enders
Contribution Level: 2

Postby Paul Douglas on Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:51 am

Safelists and traffic exchanges have all given me traffic to various websites I have owned. So what. I would rather get one quality visitor than 100 people not interested in anything other than getting reciprocated eyeballs on their site.

One of the best traffic sources for me has been blogs. Become a member of the owner's community. Contribute value, content, even controversy to the conversation. In other words don't spam them.

The same thing with forums. Become a part of the community. Give value and content with no expectations of a return or reciprocity.

In my previous career as a carpet cleaner, I was quite active on one carpet cleaning forum. I provided a ton of content on marketing and business building. I had several people come to me for help and consultation. If I had a product to sell them, they would have been pre-disposed to buying from me.

The point I am trying to make is this. Free traffic requires effort and time on your part. Put it to good use, providing value to other people. You will be rewarded with backlinks, organic search traffic, and qualified referred traffic to your website.
Paul Douglas
Contribution Level: 1

Postby sanju sinha on Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:21 am

A number of traffic exchange websites are available these days offering exchange programs for site owners. Webmasters or owners of various sites submit their website at any of the numerous exchange sites for greater traffic and hits.
sanju sinha

Postby lynn davis on Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:15 am

Every webmaster in the web has one and only major target, i.e. increasing more traffic on their website.

Creating Traffic
This approach is being used by most of the startup business, bloggers and other business organization. The best part of this approach is, it almost take no money to do this but it takes a lot of effort.

1. Write Good Content
2. Choose Quality not Quantity
3. Write article which have Future Valuation
4. Interact with your Users & Keep them Happy
5. Use Google Webmaster Tools
6. Engage yourself in Forums & other Blogs
7. Go the Seminars and Give Free Speech
8. Ask for Newsletter Subscription
9. Share your Posts over Social Networks

Borrowing Traffic:
1. Email Marketing
2. Ask others to refer you

Purchasing Traffic
1. Google AdWords
2. Facebook Ads

Proper Technical Standards
1. Site Load Time
2. Understand Bounce Rate
4. Don’t try to Outrun Google
5. Use HTTPS (if you can)
6. Use Mobile Responsive Design
7. Use Related Posts at the end
8. Use Emoji to Increase User Interaction
9. Use Keyword Research Tool

lynn davis

Postby lynn davis on Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:06 am

well... use some search engine optimization tricks we can increase traffic and page rank easily.

Main basic thing is you should work on various factors of SEO ( search engine optimization) to get your site rank & traffic well in the search engines. Basically, you should link your site to various sites outside the world. Once you get a good number of links, and when you give links to your site and maintain certain aspects in your site like updating the content regularly etc.

lynn davis

Postby lynn davis on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:16 am

Sometimes it seems extremely hard to get those first 100 visitors to your articles and it can be frustrating when this happens; especially when you are new to the world of Internet Marketing and you just don’t know what you are doing wrong. Well I’m here to help you with these ’10 Ways To Bring Visitors.
1. Yahoo! Answers
2. Social Bookmarking
3. Squidoo
4. Guest Blogging
5. Forum Posting
7.Facebook
8. Blog Commenting
9. Article Marketing
10. Link bait

lynn davis

Postby katongole johnny.s on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:55 am

Thanks for the information but however smart you're,the more you share value information the more you attract people,prospect to you depending on your content,where you post your content in your Niche
But take care of the following.
After creating your good content(blog Content) at the end you have to put
1 Point-of-Action (POA) which acts as your Capture page connected on your Autoresponder Campaign.
if you don't,they will read your value information and pass by , go away that is where the Point of Action ,capture page,Re-targeting plays a big in your Sales Funnel .
I help ,teach people,entrepreneurs worldwide how to build a business at Home Using the power of internet, do you know anyone,entrepreneurs who want to get out of their job ? http://planbsupplement.com
katongole johnny.s
Company: Trévo LLC
Contribution Level: 3

Postby Dave Hayes on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:23 am

This is a good thread, about the one thing we all need online... Traffic

However, IMO & having been generating traffic to my offers for a long time now, I would hesitate to call it free traffic

All traffic costs, be it your time, be it money, so in reality there is no such thing as free traffic

Sure you can generate traffic without paying for it, such as posting in facebook groups and forums such as this, however that takes time to do and won't generate you the numbers you need.

Paid traffic, always gets results, such as optins and conversions, without fail

I use a traffic exchange which gives me both of the above and pays me as well,so thats almost utopia

Next & based on experience, the best leveraged traffic forms are blogging and video blogging, simply because those two media get shared across a variety of networks, that ordinarily you won't have a chance to get near.

Then you have to get the traffic formula right, by focusing on the profit, then the traffic, then the optins, then the conversions, but as long as you have the right offer for the right market, then this shouldn't be a problem

Applied education is the difference
See how others are making money on facebook 'Like' & share,
have fun, make money Find out more http://tcpros.co/gdyTL
Dave Hayes
Company: Global Virtual Opportunities
Contribution Level: 10

Postby Jessica Johansson Johansson on Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:23 am

earnathometips wrote:Examples of free website traffic are article marketing, classifieds, blog commenting, SEO, Video Marketing, Social Networking, Etc... Etc... Keep it simple!

Ok, Got It, Anything Else, I will try it.

Jessica Johansson Johansson

Previous

Return to Building On A Budget Course