Forums

Is BetterNetworker Dead?

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

Is BetterNetworker Dead?

Postby Adam Chandler on Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:02 pm

Hey whats up this is Adam Chandler

I've been a BN member for a long time now and I recently thought it would be cool to get back on the site and start submitting content again so I renewed my ABN membership so that I could submit content....

I was charged for my membership of course, but when I went to submit a blog, I got taken to an error page that said, this content no longer exists and my content was never submitted.

Is BetterNetworker dead?

Is anyone else submitting content or using the site to connect with other members?

Any insights would be helpful!

Thanks,
Adam
Want to Know How I Generated 5,811 Leads and Recruited 166 Members in 12 Months Without Even Picking Up The Phone?

All New 4 Part Video Training Series Coming Soon!

Get on the waiting list HERE ==>> http://MeetAdamChandler.com/list
User avatar
Adam Chandler
Contribution Level: 4
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:27 pm

Re: Is BetterNetworker Dead?

Postby Bill Elsenrath on Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:15 pm

Hi Adam, I was wondering the same thing. I used Ahrefs and ran a report on Better Networker. It showed organic traffic at 495 a month. Organic search was at 377. The term Better Networker showed a search volume of 30 searches a month. This info came from my Ahrefs Advanced loyal plan which is a great tool to analyze a website. I would love to see this site getting a whole lot more visitors each month. I would be willing to get a paid plan. It might be good to do a re-launch of this site and start with a reduced signup price. I was a paid member at one time I do believe because I have articles up that can only be placed with a paid membership. Here is the link to where I got the above information. https://ahrefs.com

I hope this helps some people that are looking for answers.
User avatar
Bill Elsenrath
Company: Youngevity
Contribution Level: 1
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Is BetterNetworker Dead?

Postby Rob Fagan on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:53 am

I haven't been hee in quite some time.....not a whole lot going on seems like :|

Rob
Rob Fagan
User avatar
Rob Fagan
Contribution Level: 2
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:20 pm

Re: Is BetterNetworker Dead?

Postby Dave Hayes on Wed May 17, 2017 9:34 am

Wilbert_Elsenrath wrote:Hi Adam, I was wondering the same thing. I used Ahrefs and ran a report on Better Networker. It showed organic traffic at 495 a month. Organic search was at 377. The term Better Networker showed a search volume of 30 searches a month. This info came from my Ahrefs Advanced loyal plan which is a great tool to analyze a website. I would love to see this site getting a whole lot more visitors each month. I would be willing to get a paid plan. It might be good to do a re-launch of this site and start with a reduced signup price. I was a paid member at one time I do believe because I have articles up that can only be placed with a paid membership. Here is the link to where I got the above information. https://ahrefs.com

I hope this helps some people that are looking for answers.


I'm not sure its dead, but for some considerable time, it did have a few issues, from malaware and such like, as I kept getting when trying to login to it

Like Adam, I have been here for well over 8 years, at one time like Bill I was a paid member and got leads and traffic from it, so it was well worth contributing too

However it seems like other sites, such as IBO Toolbox and even facebook, have advanced their platforms more than BN, which is sad. I used to connect with a whole load of people through content sharing and such.

It used to be known as an authority site, which meant Google ranked it very well, that may still be the case, but for that to be, then the content would have to be quite vibrant

Be interested to hear others thought as well

Applied education is the difference.Build your list, build your freedom
See how others are making money on facebook 'Like' & share,
have fun, make money Find out more http://tcpros.co/gdyTL
User avatar
Dave Hayes
Company: Global Virtual Opportunities
Contribution Level: 10
 
Posts: 1226
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:02 pm

Re: Is BetterNetworker Dead?

Postby Melvin Goodrum on Fri May 26, 2017 9:38 am

Adam Chandler wrote:Hey whats up this is Adam Chandler

I've been a BN member for a long time now and I recently thought it would be cool to get back on the site and start submitting content again so I renewed my ABN membership so that I could submit content....

I was charged for my membership of course, but when I went to submit a blog, I got taken to an error page that said, this content no longer exists and my content was never submitted.

Is BetterNetworker dead?

Is anyone else submitting content or using the site to connect with other members?

Any insights would be helpful!

Thanks,
Adam



This place used to be awesome when Mike Dillard was in charge. Unfortunately, its now a spamming shithole. Its really sad since there was a lot of time and effort placed into building this community. I had the membership for years but unfortunately the value has ceased to be here. It can easily be rebuilt but the present owners need to put the time and effort back in to make it great place
Getting Rowdy Since 1993 In Network Marketing

Visit my website...or DON'T at http://www.melvingoodrum.com
User avatar
Melvin Goodrum
Company: AdvoCare International, L.P.
Contribution Level: 4
 
Posts: 874
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Is BetterNetworker Dead?

Postby M OSullivan on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:32 pm

All forums for business opportunities have been dying for past few years. No matter how popular they were, this is no longer the case. So as a long time member here, I hadn't been visiting just like thousands of others have stopped, there is little value anymore as I see it. Social media has taken over this niche and forums like this are yesterday times ten. What use to work yesterday does not mean it will work today, never mind tomorrow.

Success to all,

FREE $50. CRYPTO CURRENCY BITCOIN BANK ACCOUNT BONUS
http://FREEBLOCKCHAIN.ccbmlm.com
FREE $50. CRYPTO CURRENCY BITCOIN BANK ACCOUNT BONUS
http://www.RecessionProof-Business.com
User avatar
M OSullivan
Contribution Level: 2
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:02 pm

Re: Is BetterNetworker Dead?

Postby M OSullivan on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:01 pm

WOW, 2 weeks and no answer, it is a shame, forums are all dying it appears.

Success to all,
FREE $50. CRYPTO CURRENCY BITCOIN BANK ACCOUNT BONUS
http://www.RecessionProof-Business.com
User avatar
M OSullivan
Contribution Level: 2
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:02 pm

Re: Is BetterNetworker Dead?

Postby M OSullivan on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:01 pm

WOW, 2 weeks and no answer, it is a shame, forums are all dying it appears.

Success to all,
FREE $50. CRYPTO CURRENCY BITCOIN BANK ACCOUNT BONUS
http://www.RecessionProof-Business.com
User avatar
M OSullivan
Contribution Level: 2
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:02 pm

Re: Is BetterNetworker Dead?

Postby Rob Fore on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:52 pm

It's tragic, but yeah... BetterNetworker has steadily been losing value for a few years now.

It used to be one of my "SECRET PROCESSES" to leverage all new content I created by posting and sharing it here at BN because it would do two things... get HUNDREDS of views and also give me another link from an authority site. 3rd benefit was, if you actually did any SEO for a BN blog post or video... they used to rank well.

Not anymore.
User avatar
Rob Fore
Company: SendOutCards
Contribution Level: 7
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:18 pm

Re: Is BetterNetworker Dead?

Postby Dave Hayes on Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:54 am

Rob_Fore wrote:It's tragic, but yeah... BetterNetworker has steadily been losing value for a few years now.

It used to be one of my "SECRET PROCESSES" to leverage all new content I created by posting and sharing it here at BN because it would do two things... get HUNDREDS of views and also give me another link from an authority site. 3rd benefit was, if you actually did any SEO for a BN blog post or video... they used to rank well.

Not anymore.


I have to agree with Rob and what he has written, sadly BN seems to have fallen away, its not the only forum to have done this though, I notice that Linkedin Forums are also doing the same, why this is I don't know, since both places were great for getting information and such like
See how others are making money on facebook 'Like' & share,
have fun, make money Find out more http://tcpros.co/gdyTL
User avatar
Dave Hayes
Company: Global Virtual Opportunities
Contribution Level: 10
 
Posts: 1226
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:02 pm

Next

Return to Main MLM Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron