Forums

Magnetic Sponsoring Closing ratio's?

Get your questions answered regarding the powerful training available within the Magnetic Sponsoring course by Mike Dillard

Moderator: admin

Magnetic Sponsoring Closing ratio's?

Postby Craig White on Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:20 pm

I have been using MS now for about 2 months. I have been getting a descent amount of traffic but no customers yet. Can anyone tell me the average closing ratio's?
Example:
205 leads month to date
7 prospects
0 customers
Craig White
Contribution Level: 2

Re: Magnetic Sponsoring Closing ratio's?

Postby Richard Bravo on Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:32 pm

Craig your results will be greatly affected by the quality of your traffic, not just quantity.

In all honesty I could slam 10,000 visitors a day to my various sales pages for MS all day long and not see any significant number of optins much less a single sale.

In this case the traffic is probably highly untargeted and quite frankly a lousy source of traffic for this purpose.

So I would look at the quality of the traffic you are getting.

~Richard
Richard Bravo: the Art of an Entrepreneur • Let's Connect On Facebook!
Richard Bravo
Contribution Level: 9

Postby Craig White on Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:48 pm

Thanks Richard,
I have been getting most of my traffic from craiglist and facebook. I have been posting in craiglist mainly under the small biz section. do you have any suggestions on the locations of the ads in craiglist ?

thanks,
craig
Craig White

Postby Richard Bravo on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:27 am

Craig I would absolutely heed Dean's advice here...
Part of the "quality" equation is what I like to refer to as your "story line."
Think of every bit of marketing as part of a story you are telling your audience.

When you tell a story each part is in a sequence which helps support and guide the audience through the story line leading to the end of the story right? Your marketing should follow the same principle.

Let's say you run an ad in Craigslist. That ad copy is the start of the story. The landing page you direct traffic to is the next part of the story. The optin is next. The followup is next. The end of the story in this case could be a purchase of your funded proposal or maybe a phone interview which leads to the recruitment of a new business member.

So in the context of what Dean is explaining, you need to make sure the sequence makes sense.
If you start the story with 3 Little Pigs and chapter 2 is Cinderella, you're gonna lose your audience's attention because they were expecting to hear about what happens with the 3 Little Pigs next, not Cinderella. Mixing plot lines may work for Shrek but usually doesn't go so well in this type of marketing.
Does that make sense?

There's a level of finesse in all of it, but looking at it in that perspective should help break it down.

One last note...
When I'm coaching my team & clients one thing I always recommend before they put a single piece of ad copy out there is to create a "story board" for each campaign. Just like in the movies, a story board will give you a visual representation of your campaign's flow; allowing you to quickly gauge if the story makes sense. Then once you do go live with the campaign you will be able to quickly identify the strengths and weaknesses and make the necessary refinements to the story board and implement the changes.

My favorite tool is mind mapping software - XMind is great.

Anyway, I got a little long winded there for such a simple topic.
Hope that helps you out.
Cheers

~ Richard
Richard Bravo: the Art of an Entrepreneur • Let's Connect On Facebook!
Richard Bravo
Contribution Level: 9

Postby Tor Inge Lysaa on Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:29 pm

Im new to this, been trying this out for a few days on twitter. Got over 800 click but nothing yet :cry:

Tor Inge Lysaa
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Greg Martin on Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:46 pm

I started building Twitter back in April 09 and have since built 8 lists with a total of 170,000 followers.

In that time I have had 18,000 page visits according to Bit.ly

This has given me around 200 optins to the various MS product pages.

And I don't know how many sales of products from that but I never failed to make money from Mikes products.

If you're dealing with Twitter you looking at big numbers with automated Tweets. But optins & sales is not all you get from Twitter.

But that will give you an idea of stats on MS from Twitter.
>>> Signature Coming <<<
Greg Martin
Contribution Level: 4

Postby Craig White on Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:48 pm

Thanks Guys,
I really like the story board idea. I am a visual learner and that will help me with the flow. That brings up one more question. Are you saying that I should be building my own landing and capture pages? Should I not use the standard ones that Mike provides? I have thought about this in the past. I just felt at this point the backoffice of MS would convert better than what I could produce at this early stage.

Thanks,
Craig White
Craig White

Postby Jon Doe on Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:09 pm

I personally don't promote mike's stuff much up front. With the system I use to market my business they are promoted automatically in my sales funnel. I market me upfront providing value/solutions and when a lead opts in, then they see the differnt affilliate stuff i promote within my streamlined sales funnel.

Some poeple are contented with just watching the videos.

Tristan Richards
Visit My Blog http://tristanrichards.net For Tons of Free Marketing Tips & Training to Generate More Leads, CashFlow & How To Put More Reps Into Your Business

Jon Doe
Company: Organo Gold, Inc.

Postby Melvin Goodrum on Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:43 am

It would help if your Carbon Copy Pro was actually active. Any potential sales are simply being redirected to the top dog.

Quite frankly, the one thing you forgot to consider is time. You simply can't expect results only in a few months. You need to stick to what you are doing and be consistent.
Getting Rowdy Since 1993 In Network Marketing

Visit my website...or DON'T at http://www.melvingoodrum.com
Melvin Goodrum
Company: AdvoCare International, L.P.

Postby Jon Doe on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:23 am

Goodrum wrote:Quite frankly, the one thing you forgot to consider is time. You simply can't expect results only in a few months. You need to stick to what you are doing and be consistent.

well said, consistency. Not because your not seeing results immediately doesn't mean it's not going to work, just keep at it. work on your ad copy to attract quality traffic.

Tristan Richards
Visit My Blog http://tristanrichards.net For Tons of Free Marketing Tips & Training to Generate More Leads, CashFlow & How To Put More Reps Into Your Business

Jon Doe
Company: Organo Gold, Inc.

Next

Return to Magnetic Sponsoring Course