For those who are interested in running a beverage distribution business without the normal hassles involved, I'm here to let you know that I have found such a business that is easy to run even while you sleep. Before going the normal route to running your own beverage distribution business, look for these tips that will detail why I have taken this route in running my own beverage distribution business.
- This must be a business that can be run from home, dorm room, or motel room eliminating the brick and motar method of having to rent an office.
- It can be run as a one-person business meaning it can be run on autopilot eliminating the need to interview and hire employees and putting up with employee headaches.
- It can be done online and offline.
- 24/7 business meaning you pick the schedule you want. If you like to work till 5am and sleep till noon, then you can do that. If you like to work early am, you can do that too. You get the idea since you are in control of your business and not your employer.
- You can pick the attire, for me casual dress works for me so that's what I choose.
- You don't have to bug your friends, family, and strangers to join this business. I know of programs that help me finds qualified leads consisting of serious prospects. You also do not need to pay for leads.
- You don't have experience getting parking tickets meaning products can be delivered by autoship. If you live in a big city such as San Francisco(like I have), Los Angeles, New York and so on, well, you get the idea. No need to drive a big delivery truck and having to double-park while making deliveries.
- Can be done at your own pace and can fit into your busy work and personal schedule. College students can do this business even from their dorm room and while studying and taking exams and finals.
- Eliminate the need of having employers past/present/future telling you you are not qualified for leadership and/or not knowing what you can really do. This business gives you these skills and many more.
- No territory restrictions like traditional beverage distribution business. You pick where you want to operate and can recruit like minded people such as yourself in the USA and internationally. You can also operate online thanks to the technology of the internet with social sites such as MySpace, Facebook, and Twitter.
- No large start-up costs as this business is very affordable.
-Tax write offs.
Finally, you get to have fun and do what you want when you want since I strongly believe that America is the greatest place to live and breathe and to also be free to be free and yourself without having anyone tell you otherwise. If you would like to know more about this and have been thinking about and/or been wanting to run your own beverage distribution business and would like to know more, please feel free to email me at:
Please leave a phone number and the best time to contact you. Serious inquiries please as I only want those who really want to become successful in the beverage distribution business.
drinkact.com M2C Global Training Forum
1 post • Page 1 of 1
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests