BillyofRockHill wrote:So would you join, knowing you're not into the product?
The answer will be no.
However, let me briefly clarifiy something for you, which Joyce has already shared, and also Richard.
1. The Network Marketing company is not your company.
2. We are sales rep. That is it. We get paid to sell products, develop more sales rep as a team, to do the same. That's how we get more bonus check.
So we need to make sure, we know that is clear and that is what it is. That we represent the Network Marketing company, and it's not our company, we don't own it, etc.
3. You need to sell something but that which you're truly buzzing about and not because of what people say, or do. But you are into it, you dig it. And you know it's profitable. Doing what you're not passionate about is a long road to frustrations, of projects here and there UNTIL a person grows to focus on their 'own' purpose.
4. No matter what, you will need to learn, train and get to grips with...
- Marketing & Selling.
- Create your own solutions or find affiliate products to generate cash flow.
You've mentioned you're not into the product. Not that it's not a great product that's not where your passion is. So you haven't yet found what you're looking for in the product sense.
That's fine because it says something. To take time to...
Get skills, learn, get training and be self aware of what you want, and get that instead.
So tap into the training, learn, use that to understand marketing, test, sell products you are passionate about. That way you get to know how it works.
Then when a time comes for an opportunity in MLM, products that you're interested in, organic health stuff, then there we go.
By that time, you got skills, know more, know how to generate cash flow.
Start first by developing you from the inside.