Forums

What SCRIPT works for you????

Post a reply


Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive, there is no zero.
   

Expand view Topic review: What SCRIPT works for you????

Re: What SCRIPT works for you????

Post by Adil_Shamim on Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:43 am

NathanConner32 wrote:Scripts are a great way to start talking to leads over the telephone, if you aren't a great reader i think it can come off as scripty. But it is a numbers game anyway after probably your 100th call you should have the basic format of talking to prospects down and shouldn't need a script.
But as a way to combat that problem, i think an excellent tool to consider would be a bluetooth headset. that way you can be in a free-flowing conversational position with your prospect.

Best Regards,
Nathan Conner

Yes Nathan...that sounds like a good suggestion..thank you for sharing your thoughts..


Adil

Re: What SCRIPT works for you????

Post by NathanConner32 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:09 pm

Scripts are a great way to start talking to leads over the telephone, if you aren't a great reader i think it can come off as scripty. But it is a numbers game anyway after probably your 100th call you should have the basic format of talking to prospects down and shouldn't need a script.
But as a way to combat that problem, i think an excellent tool to consider would be a bluetooth headset. that way you can be in a free-flowing conversational position with your prospect.

Best Regards,
Nathan Conner

Re: What SCRIPT works for you????

Post by Adil_Shamim on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:35 am

[[erika]] wrote:
Karen Miller wrote:Hey Adil...
Ahhh...to script or not to script!
I was on a training call this weekend discussing that exact topic. The trainer said absolutely use a script.
BUT!
The key is in practicing your script so often that you use it naturally. There is nothing that falls harder than a lead balloon like someone sounding like they are reading a script...eww! Nobody would stay for a play or movie that sounded like that.

Second point, I think the key to your success is that you give the prospect permission to say NO. The second you say that, the salesman alarms turn off and Mr. Prospect relaxes and actually takes a look at your offer willingly.

Brilliant!



I totally agree with Karen practice the script often so it will come out naturally. When I first started I did have someone tell me to stop sounding like I'm reading from a script which was not a great moment for me because I was indeed reading from a script. :lol: Of course I learned from that mistake and practiced more. So yes, use the script your team gives you because THEY DO know what they are teaching you which works, just try to practice often to sound natural. As time passes you will eventually learn the script and adjust it to your own personality and have smooth conversations.

Erika Solores


Yes Erika you make a good point about learning the script and adjusting it your own personality for a natural conversation..It comes with practice as you said..

Thanks for sharing your comments...

Adil

Re: What SCRIPT works for you????

Post by [[erika]] on Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:48 am

Karen Miller wrote:Hey Adil...
Ahhh...to script or not to script!
I was on a training call this weekend discussing that exact topic. The trainer said absolutely use a script.
BUT!
The key is in practicing your script so often that you use it naturally. There is nothing that falls harder than a lead balloon like someone sounding like they are reading a script...eww! Nobody would stay for a play or movie that sounded like that.

Second point, I think the key to your success is that you give the prospect permission to say NO. The second you say that, the salesman alarms turn off and Mr. Prospect relaxes and actually takes a look at your offer willingly.

Brilliant!



I totally agree with Karen practice the script often so it will come out naturally. When I first started I did have someone tell me to stop sounding like I'm reading from a script which was not a great moment for me because I was indeed reading from a script. :lol: Of course I learned from that mistake and practiced more. So yes, use the script your team gives you because THEY DO know what they are teaching you which works, just try to practice often to sound natural. As time passes you will eventually learn the script and adjust it to your own personality and have smooth conversations.

Erika Solores

Re: What SCRIPT works for you????

Post by calpga12 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:32 pm

Hello Jack ,Chris here. could you do me a favour and take a look at a new business i have started,i believe it has value for you and myself,are you free monday or wednesday evening .


KEEP IT SIMPLE

Re: What SCRIPT works for you????

Post by Adil_Shamim on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:09 am

TomFuszard wrote:As Barb noted it's generally better not to use a script, or at least don't read from it. You want to sound natural and conversational. However, Adil, you may find it easier during your initial calls to refer to a script. Eventually you'll become comfortable enough to say the right words during your phone calls.

The script you use includes an important part, though: the call back. Norbert Orlewicz has used similar language in his calls (based up on some training I've seen). The idea is to get the prospect to commit one way or the other: either he's in or he isn't. By requiring the prospect to make the call, you send the message that you're not dependent on the call back. And if the prospect calls, there's a really good chance the person is in.

You're on the right track, Adil. Set a goal to ultimately do away with a script, or at least not read from it. Let the words flow from you based upon the direction of the conversation. Good luck!



Actually Tom , the SCRIPT I shared was as a result of a natural conversation I had with a prospect..and because it brought me results , so I am sharing it with the community here..

When i say SCRIPT , I do not mean that you do not talk from the heart and read from a piece of paper like a robot..ofcourse as Barb said , i also focus on picturing them as future friends and let the conversation flow naturally..

However , even from your natural conversations , we can take out tips , analyze and share it with people who are struggling to talk over the telephone..

Adil

Re: What SCRIPT works for you????

Post by Karen Miller on Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:14 pm

Hey Adil...
Ahhh...to script or not to script!
I was on a training call this weekend discussing that exact topic. The trainer said absolutely use a script.
BUT!
The key is in practicing your script so often that you use it naturally. There is nothing that falls harder than a lead balloon like someone sounding like they are reading a script...eww! Nobody would stay for a play or movie that sounded like that.

Second point, I think the key to your success is that you give the prospect permission to say NO. The second you say that, the salesman alarms turn off and Mr. Prospect relaxes and actually takes a look at your offer willingly.

Brilliant!

Re: What SCRIPT works for you????

Post by TomFuszard on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:45 pm

As Barb noted it's generally better not to use a script, or at least don't read from it. You want to sound natural and conversational. However, Adil, you may find it easier during your initial calls to refer to a script. Eventually you'll become comfortable enough to say the right words during your phone calls.

The script you use includes an important part, though: the call back. Norbert Orlewicz has used similar language in his calls (based up on some training I've seen). The idea is to get the prospect to commit one way or the other: either he's in or he isn't. By requiring the prospect to make the call, you send the message that you're not dependent on the call back. And if the prospect calls, there's a really good chance the person is in.

You're on the right track, Adil. Set a goal to ultimately do away with a script, or at least not read from it. Let the words flow from you based upon the direction of the conversation. Good luck!

Re: What SCRIPT works for you????

Post by ucansucceed on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:37 pm

Hi Adil,

I have never used a script. I believe that it is much better to
simply talk from your heart and ask questions to see how you
can help people. The focus is on them. Talk to people like
they are future friends. I simply guide people and am here to
help them in any way that I can. It's much more simple than
most people think. When you keep it simple it is simple for
people to also see how they can do it. Have a great day!

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc.

What SCRIPT works for you????

Post by Adil_Shamim on Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:36 pm

To increase enrollments in your business, master your Telephone Prospecting skills : Network Marketing is a relationship-oriented business!

During my call , the following SCRIPT has worked well for me after a prospect agrees for me to send them over to a web presentation/ or conference call/ or webinar for my business opportunity: here is what I say:

"Mr. Prospect ,I really believe I can help you to accomplish your goals and I want you
to promise me ONE thing...At end of webinar , I want you to promise to call
me..whether you are interested or not , I dont really care...I just wanna know if i
have a relationship with you..that if you pick up the phone and tell this is for me or
no this is not for me at all..I appreciate your time..would you do this for me Mr.
Prospect?".


What SCRIPT works for you over the telephone??..lets discuss and debate..

Cheers,

Adil

Top

cron