Forums

Are you talking to the RIGHT People for Your Business..

Post a reply


Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive, there is no zero.
   

Expand view Topic review: Are you talking to the RIGHT People for Your Business..

Re: Are you talking to the RIGHT People for Your Business..

Post by Adil_Shamim on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:38 pm

[[erika]] wrote:Talk to people who like talking to people and like earning their money on commission already like realtors. Real estate agents see the opportunity. They already have their mind set and know a heck of a lot more people.

Erika



Yes Erika..that sounds like a unique target group if you are building a MLM business..sounds interesting..

I wanna invite more comments on this..so lets hear it guys..

Thank you for your views Erika....

Adil

Re: Are you talking to the RIGHT People for Your Business..

Post by Adil_Shamim on Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:19 am

jcruz wrote:marketing network marketers is the best idea.

Yes Jacob..people who are already in the industry is a good strategy because of many reasons..some are listed below:

(1) They are already already sold on the idea of MLM
(2) They are usually aware of the dynamics involved in building a high return MLM Business( Most are aware of but dont know how to)
(3) Most will already have a list


Anyone looking to add more pointers to the above is most welcome...let's hear it from you guys!!..


Adil

Re: Are you talking to the RIGHT People for Your Business..

Post by jcruz on Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:05 pm

marketing network marketers is the best idea.

Re: Are you talking to the RIGHT People for Your Business..

Post by Adil_Shamim on Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:14 am

[[erika]] wrote:Talk to people who like talking to people and like earning their money on commission already like realtors. Real estate agents see the opportunity. They already have their mind set and know a heck of a lot more people.

Erika


Yes Erika you make a good point..Thanks for sharing your comments...

Adil

Re: Are you talking to the RIGHT People for Your Business..

Post by brian addy on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:34 pm

Hi,
yes Adil,it is easier to work with people you
can relate to and work alongside.

Yes Erika,these people are already in business
and if the opportunity is good they will take it
and already have a lot of the basics.
All the best Brian :D

Re: Are you talking to the RIGHT People for Your Business..

Post by [[erika]] on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:12 pm

Talk to people who like talking to people and like earning their money on commission already like realtors. Real estate agents see the opportunity. They already have their mind set and know a heck of a lot more people.

Erika

Re: Are you talking to the RIGHT People for Your Business..

Post by Adil_Shamim on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:05 pm

brian addy wrote:Hi Jayne and Adil,
it is easy to state the people you are looking for.

However the majority of people who are looking,
are looking for a change and need help creating
their new opportunity.

They may have certain skills and motivation,
however without the right leadership and
mentoring they are out at sea without a
knowledge of steering their boat.

Create a team giving authority and mentoring
to your potential leaders and everyone will
grow creating a win/win environment.

Learn and you shall earn.


hi brian..

I understand your point of view..it is good to focus on numbers ..there are a lot of people who have stepped into MLM and looking for right leadership and training ,,,People with the right attitude and coachable should be considered but then again there are people who know exactly the profile of people they like to work with and focus on a particular niche..

Online marketing tactics and well crafted squeeze pages and funnels make it easier to do this in the info age..


Adil

Re: Are you talking to the RIGHT People for Your Business..

Post by katepeter on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:09 am

In starting a business people with full of knowledge and experience can save you time, money, and stress. In my experience, the best way to find mentors is figure out who is successful and offer to take them out to lunch. Successful people have to eat come and they might as well be doing something enjoyable like talking to you. I actually require it from all of my mentees.

Re: Are you talking to the RIGHT People for Your Business..

Post by brian addy on Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:29 pm

Hi Jayne and Adil,
it is easy to state the people you are looking for.

However the majority of people who are looking,
are looking for a change and need help creating
their new opportunity.

They may have certain skills and motivation,
however without the right leadership and
mentoring they are out at sea without a
knowledge of steering their boat.

Create a team giving authority and mentoring
to your potential leaders and everyone will
grow creating a win/win environment.

Learn and you shall earn.

Re: Are you talking to the RIGHT People for Your Business..

Post by Adil_Shamim on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:41 am

Jemstone wrote:Hi Adil,
Let's say the product/service was best suited for professionals who enjoy working with people, maybe opportunity seekers or people already working in some form of networking capacity. To make life simple I usually stick to products and services that I am at least interested in myself. Offline I attend Networking meetings, designed to attract professional business people, mostly in business for themselves, Online I target my prospect profile through social media mainly branding myself, so I generally attract like minded people :) I communicate verbally and by way of email marketing.
Kind Regards,
Jayne.



thanks for sharing Jayne..


Adil

Top

cron