They say you become the equivalent of the 5 people you spend the most time with.
However this transcends "people." We become a product of the dominate influences
we engage with, be it people, books, music, tv, addictions, beliefs, etc.
As we enter a new year the topic of the day is "resolutions;" new
beginnings. In order to achieve the goals we set for ourselves it is vital
to identify the influences in our lives that affect what we are at this
moment, as we move towards what we would like to become and what
we would like to achieve.
Positive and Negative... Be Honest With Yourself.
Now ask yourself this...
- What are the Top 5 Influences in your life right now?
- What and Who are you allowing to influence your life today?
- What and Who are you consciously or subconsciously allowing
into your heart, mind and soul?
Then ask yourself this...
- Do these influences align with your new year goals?
- Will these influences empower you to achieve your goals?
- Or will they hold you down, keeping you trapped, and finding yourself
exactly where you are now next year, wasting another year on "I Wish I Had...?"
Are You Fed Up Enough, Are You Tired Enough, Are You Sick Enough, Are You BRAVE Enough...
To cut those negative influences
from your life and truly experience a NEW YOU in the NEW YEAR