So what are your ways and strategies to get more optins on your blog? Here's mine:
1. Put the ABN Seal on your blog – what does this mean? ABN stands for Association of Better Networkers. Just think of it this way, many people are looking to start a home business these days to supplement their income. What happens is that there are also more and more scammers that pop up all over the internet that are waiting to get your money. So how do you find out which one is legitimate and which one is not? By having the ABN verified seal on your blog, you are actually putting a 3rd party seal which indicates that you are legitimate and upholds the list of 7 better business practices. This one is a must if you want to get more optins on your blog. It’s like having a business bureau permit on your blog and you can’t fake it. To learn more about ABN, click here.
2. Put your Pinterest icon on your blog – this one is super simple but deadly effective. Pinterest is just exploding! It is a virtual pinboard which lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. So if you are not capitalizing in this explosion, you are in fact missing big time.
3. Put the feedburner subscription form on your blog – this one is vital because this lets people put their email address on your blog so they can get your latest posts via email delivered straight to their inbox. So you don’t have to update your readers from time to time manually. Just google how to set up feedburner and you can easily follow the steps on how easily simple it is to add a subscription box to get more optins on your blog.
4. Facebook Like Box – this one is obvious yet I still see some mlm bloggers not using it. Its actually a lack of common sense if you are not using it on your blog. This is a powerful method to get more optins on your blog because when they see your facebook like box, they can easily like it and they will be automatically connected to all your future blog updates which they then see it on their facebook news feeds.
5. Install the Covert Action Bar plugin – I’m not sure if everybody knows about this already but this simple trick that I implemented on my blog made wonders in the last 2 weeks. This simple plugin can help you get more optins on your blog. How? When you install this tiny little plugin, this grabs the attention of your readers because it pops up at the top of your blog, like what you are seeing now at the top of this page, which makes them click it. It is proven and plain effective even other big companies are using it.
Looking forward to hearing from you...