Forums

How NOT to Use Better Networker...

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

How NOT to Use Better Networker...

Postby Ferny Ceballos on Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:42 pm

Ok, Guys....

So I know it's really exciting. We have a "new toy" to play with now that BetterNetworker.com is live and is replacing the revolutionary Magnetic Sponsoring Community.

Like anything else, there will be some growing pains. Especially with people who weren't around when the original MS Community launched. Back then was a very exciting time but there were a few humps we had to go over early in MS's launch, before many entrepreneurs in this industry used it to launch their very successful businesses out of... Raymond and I included.

A lot of the same things I saw then are happening now, and it's time to shake this place up and have that bad stuff fall out, and have the leaders in the community rise up and make this place great.

There is no reason why the newest person in this community can't use this as a launching pad for their networking business... it just has to be done right.

I'm gonna be very blunt here. The reason why Raymond and I are financially independent is as a result of us leveraging the Magnetic Sponsoring Community (now Better Networker). The veterans of this community like Susan Coils, David Schwind, Jim Yaghi, Shiraz Khan, among others, understand that the best way to use this community to grow a business, is by bringing REAL value to other community members.

This is an opportunity for you to develop YOU, Inc, and strut your stuff as a "value giving leadership machine". The people mentioned above have done that.

Some newbies on this site, seemed to have mistaken this community for an article directory. Sorry guys. This is the wrong place. This community is designed for you to give, not to take.

Re-purposing content (nice way of saying 'copying') from other websites is a HORRIBLE way of branding yourself on this community. It's a HORRIBLE way of marketing your opportunity. It's a HORRIBLE way of making friends on this site.

It's possibly the quickest way to get yourself BANNED from BetterNetworker.com

Your job as a business owner, is to attract people to you. In this environment, attraction occurs when you can significantly improve other people's lives, because then people will want to be around you so they can continue growing.

There's an article I wrote back when the MS Community had just started, about the blessings which literally fell into my lap as a result of doing my best to make others in this community better. Anyone who hasn't read it, should read it as a guide for how you should utilize BetterNetworker.com to grow your business. It's written from my own experience as to what works and doesn't work:
http://www.betternetworker.com/articles/view/are-you-posting-crap-on-the-magnetic-sponsoring-community

I also would recommend you join the Better Networker Results group, so you can receive regular updates on the best practices, updates and tips on maximizing your results in this community.

But I think the bottom line is, if you want to succeeed here, you need to take the eyes off yourself and do everything you can to serve others in this community.

I shake my head when I see someone who has a bunch of reward points for activity in this community, but only 6 connections in their network (friends list). All it means is that they have posted a bunch of articles, without any results. Most of these articles were works by someone else.

Don't re-purpose content. People want to know about you and how you can solve their problems. If YOU can help solve someone's problem, YOU have a new fan... possibly even a new distributor or customer.

Reposting an article by another marketer, does nothing for YOU, Inc. All it does is brand OTHER MARKETER, Inc. and it pisses off US, Inc. Then you'll be joining BANNED 4 LIFE, Inc.

This community is the greatest opportunity you will have to grow your business and it's absolutely FREE. It's the richest resource of network marketing leaders and knowledge you will ever find and it's completely FREE.

So let's make the most out of it.

-Ferny

Go Rate this Post Here:
http://www.betternetworker.com/articles/view/how-not-to-use-better-networker
Last edited by Ferny Ceballos on Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ferny Ceballos
Company: Numis Network
Contribution Level: 4

Re: How NOT to Use Better Networker...

Postby susan coils on Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:00 am

Speechless.

Ok, I can't really just put that in a post can I? But I am. Speechless I mean.

Should be made sticky and mandatory reading (along with the rules), for every new member!
Okay, I finally opened up.

Image.

Check out how I can help you.
susan coils

Postby Pamela Glowski on Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:38 am

Ferny,
Thank you for your leadership on this! It is right on! The greatest part about this community is that it is filled with people who have soooo much to offer--if they just tap into themselves. It's a place to share OURSELVES and what we have learned as well as educate the masses about the quality of people, the skill of the people, and the power of our industry. I learned this is the best place to PRACTICE what we have been taught by many successful people who have gone before us and that is GIVE without expecting to GET! YES...we all want to be successful, but it's out of selfless giving of ourselves that makes us a success!
Pamela Glowski
Contribution Level: 1

Postby BetterNetworker Admin on Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:01 am

Couldn't have said it better, literally. Made post global on all forums.
J
---------------------
System Admin
betternetworker.com admin
http://www.betternetworker.com/help
BetterNetworker Admin
Company: 12SecondCommute
Contribution Level: 3
Site Admin

Postby Ferny Ceballos on Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:23 pm

Wow. I guess getting it out there solves that problem.

I hope everyone who is serious about leveraging this massive community of people gets this message before they do something silly.

thank you everyone for your comments.

Now get out there it provide some value! :)
-Ferny
Ferny Ceballos
Company: Numis Network

Postby Phil McCollum on Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:31 am

Nice post, Ferny.

I look forward to reading more of your posts on the site.
Phil McCollum
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Forest Marie on Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:45 pm

Good post!

Throw it down big man. Throw it down!
Forest Marie

Postby Tim Welch on Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:45 pm

Telling it like it is as always... thanks Ferny. I couldn't agree more! :D
Tim Welch
Contribution Level: 2

Postby Wally Pieper on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:19 pm

Hey Ferny, I hope you message takes root. I would like to be a member of a forum that really serves it's members with information sharing, NOT self promotion.

You post should be a part of every forums P & P.

Wally
Wally Pieper
Company: KB Gold
Contribution Level: 2

Postby Mary McLean on Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:07 pm

Hi,
Thank-you for that info.
I have no idea of the difference between all the headings..Article...Forum...etc, but I'm sure someone out there will give me a list with the descriptions on it so I will not offend & talk in the wrong spaces!
I have not been on u-tube or any of those places so I have absolutely no idea of what the purposes are other than...?
Thanks & Help please,
Mary from Australia
Building my Dream!

Stuff I've gotta learn before Becoming an Affiliate http://www.easygoaffiliate.com
Cut down on electricity consumption. http://www.greenerpowernow.com
Mary McLean
Contribution Level: 3

Next

Return to Main MLM Discussion