Forums

Jay Abraham is insane

Respond to "The Daily Edition" here. Read something interesting? Got feedback? Agree? Disagree? Let us know what YOU think!

Moderator: admin

Jay Abraham is insane

Postby Sandeep Nath on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:55 am

Jay is giving away a lifetime of work for free for the next 2 weeks. Check out this page and post why you think he is doing this. This is bound to be a stimulating marketing discussion.
“...principles that will help you grow, not only in business but in life... in this well written treatise.
No networker should be without this book.”

- Doug Wead, Bestselling Author, Adviser to 2 US Presidents, Networker and Historian
Sandeep Nath
Company: MyLeadSystemPRO
Contribution Level: 6

Re: Jay Abraham is insane

Postby Roger Aburto on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:38 pm

Sandeep.Hi!

This gentleman has grown so much...that he is moving from selling info to become partner of successful enterprises.

He knows the laws that governs the Universe...and if he give a lot...he will receive even lot more!

I know for real facts that he is for real.

One year ago I was looking for a merchant account...and the company was offering a monthly coaching program delivered for Jay Abraham...cero cost for customers...Abraham was profiting for the sales increment...and probably became partner of the company.

And he knows that even his info products are good...now a days everybody can learn excellent things for free...so he is very smart no doubt about that...giving away his info products will bring him lots of new prospects...and among them will be real business with potential to become huge investments opportunities...and guess what...he will be there to enjoy the successes...and earning lots of money in the process.

Be well,

Roger Aburto
MY primary web-site for Local Marketing: www.salemmarketingstrategies.com
Roger Aburto
Company: Talk Fusion Global
Contribution Level: 4

Re: Jay Abraham is insane

Postby Sandeep Nath on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:45 pm

LeadCaptureCoach wrote:...so he is very smart no doubt about that...giving away his info products will bring him lots of new prospects...and among them will be real business with potential to become huge investments opportunities...

Yes Roger, knowing Jay since quite a while now, I know he's for real and the point you made above. The stimulating marketing discussion is around:

1. 'What type of audience' can be expected when Precious Marketing Resources are given away free?

2. Why does the freebie window (without optin or any other rider) stay open only for 14 days (after that what would you do if you were Jay... have you devalued the material in the process?)

And more such points the forum will think up, I expect...
“...principles that will help you grow, not only in business but in life... in this well written treatise.
No networker should be without this book.”

- Doug Wead, Bestselling Author, Adviser to 2 US Presidents, Networker and Historian
Sandeep Nath
Company: MyLeadSystemPRO
Contribution Level: 6

Return to Sound Off!