Forums

Yeah, I'm back - And I'm giving Free Backlinks!

Learn how to promote your business opportunity on Google with Pay-per-click and Search Engine Optimization via a LIVE discussion with top industry leaders.

Moderator: admin

Yeah, I'm back - And I'm giving Free Backlinks!

Postby Leonardo Saraceni on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:09 am

Hey BNers,

It's been a while I haven't posted anything here, because I had some time management issues, but now that MY WIFE QUIT HER JOB (YEAHHHH) I should be back.

To celebrate, I want to give away free backlinks - Y'know, links that point to your site and make you look good in the search engines.

Here's the deal - I've been posting about Social Media Guerilla Marketing in one of my blogs and Synnd is always a topic of interest for the readers. If you dont know, Synnd is a software created by Charles Heflin that automates marketing campaigns such as social bookmarking, retweeting, and Digg/Reddit voting.

So for folks that are on the fence about Synnd, I'm giving you the chance to HAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG/PAGE STAMPED ON EVERY PAGE OF MY BLOG - that should rake up at least 6-10 backlinks, which can make a BIG difference in your SEO.

Here's a link to my original blog post about the free backlinks

Here's a link to a posts explaining the Synnd software and the power of Content Syndication

Feel free to post any questions here or on my blog.

I'll go back to drinking some champagne now - can't believe she's finally free of the rat race!
I'm celebrating that my wife quit her job with tons of bonuses - Do you want FREE BACKLINKS for SEO or FREE PPC MANAGEMENT for a Month?
Leonardo Saraceni
Contribution Level: 3

Re: Yeah, I'm back - And I'm giving Free Backlinks!

Postby Kurt Henninger on Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:29 am

Hey man,

Good to see you around here again!

For those who don't know Leo on here, he is one smart dude and you would be wise to listen to what he has to say.

Kurt
Kurt Henninger
Company: Shaklee Corporation
Contribution Level: 5

Postby Eric Walker on Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:53 am

Hey hey Leo!

I saw this and had to jump in the mix, and say a couple things:

1. Congrats on the wife quitting her job. I know how much that means to you.

2. I want to piggy-back on what Curt said above... For anyone who doesn't already know, Leo is one smart dude who has a tremendous skill set that continues to grow. Need help with PPC, Keywords, Tech-Help, even assistance with Copy, I have confidence in Leo. He has great insight.

3. As far as what he's saying about SYNND, it's amazing.

Leo, I'll hook up with you in the next couple weeks. Now that you have more time, I have the feeling that isn't going to last long because with you, the more time you have the more customers you're going to have.

Best to you, great to see you in forums and on BN again. Your presence and value and leadership is very much a pleasure.

Eric
Eric Walker
Company: SendOutCards
Contribution Level: 4

Postby Leonardo Saraceni on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:43 pm

Wow...

Thank you very much for your kind words, gentlemen! It means a LOT to me, in all honesty.

@Kurt,

Really appreciate your comment. Thanks for the support!

@Eric,

You know how I needed to fix my scheduling issues - now I've got it all going in the right direction.
And again, I'm flattered by your recommendation.
Feel free to give me a shout at anytime - I always have our conversations as priority on my schedule.

And you both know the power of the Synnd software, being long time users yourselves.

Folks - if you have any Synnd questions, drop them all here 'cause we've got a team of heavy Synnd users on this post alone ;)
I'm celebrating that my wife quit her job with tons of bonuses - Do you want FREE BACKLINKS for SEO or FREE PPC MANAGEMENT for a Month?
Leonardo Saraceni

Postby George Fourie on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:53 pm

Hey Leo, great to meet you!

I'm pretty new to this community, but like what you got happening on your blog!

Having an absolute blast with Synnd and starting to see my traffic climb.

Look forward to your future content.

George
Add Your Blog Here and GET MORE TRAFFIC ==> http://thatMLMbeat.com
George Fourie
Contribution Level: 2

Postby Jerry Chen on Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:33 pm

Congrats, Leo!
Company: The LIFE Business
Contribution Level: 4

Postby Leonardo Saraceni on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:56 am

@George - the SocialMediaGuerilla is one of my favorite projects - I just love getting content for it. Glad you liked it!
And congrats on the Synnd results - great work!

@Jerry - we're getting there, man! The next step is planning a trip to SOCAL so we can plan our world domination, hehe.
Leonardo Saraceni

Return to PPC and SEO