Forums

SEO Networker is a joke?

Learn how to promote your business opportunity on Google with Pay-per-click and Search Engine Optimization via a LIVE discussion with top industry leaders.

Moderator: admin

SEO Networker is a joke?

Postby Adam Holland on Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:08 am

Okay, I've been pulling my hair out for the last week trying to figure out just how freakin' INSANE Ray and Ferny are..

They've done I-don't-know-how-many of long, 1-hour-plus, high-value webinars.. They're giving away a laptop, ipod, and more. They even have a stinking bonus were they'll organize your site for you by your keywords, so you know where to link and from what page.

Guys, this is a stinking JOKE and I just can't take it anymore.

These guys CAN'T do it all for you. They're providing the blueprints, the action steps, every term/definition/video tutorial/checklist/etc that your heart desires.

They've got all the proof in the world, through their own sites and testimonials (mine included). (Crap - their attraction marketing formula website is ranked #2 for the 'highly competitive' term "attraction marketing".

Just to mess with them, I was going to try and get ranked for "seo networker" just to prove that they're not holding anything back.. that even one of their students could compete with them.. And here's my results:

"seo networker" - ranked #7 and #8
"seo networker review" - ranked #1, #2, and #3
"seo networker bonus" - ranked #1, #2, and #3

==> I'm busy putting together about a dozen websites, all across different niches. I've hired MULTIPLE employees to help me do this. Why? Because when you understand the concepts and strategies that these guys go over, you're only limited by how big you can dream.

I've literally got so many ideas for different sites, I need to draw a sketch, scan it, and email it to an employee.. This way they can get to work on it (using what I taught them from what I learned from SEO Networker) and I can spend my time as "Wile E Coyote" on the drawing board coming up with my next 'diabolical SEO scheme to take over the world'.

Excuse my outburst, but CRAP! I wish they only had ONE mastermind group.. I can't believe they're relaunching this..

What's everyone else's thoughts on this so far?! I know I'm totally, 100% biased on this. My opinion has kinda gotten skewed (and I'm sure you can't blame me) so how about some feedback from other people? Anyone else that was in the original mastermind group want to chime in? Thoughts!?

To Your Success,

Adam Holland
Get on my Facebook FanPage for free training here==> http://www.facebook.com/AdamHollandFanPage
Adam Holland
Company: Global Resorts Network
Contribution Level: 3

Re: SEO Networker is a joke?

Postby Dave Kotecki on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:01 am

I've been working on this for months.
Same concepts. Similar plan.
Very hard to do.

But now...
I've got my outsourcing going on and I'm ready
to rock!

By the way, the business plan you put up at the
end of the webinar you did with J Budd is just like
mine!

No kidding. I couldn't believe it.

Well, at least I know I'm on the right track! :)

And I will be one of the first to buy SEO networker. :twisted:
Even though I am still in Afghanistan.
Net connection, don't fail me on Monday.
Dave Kotecki | Core Partner
Wellness, Prosperity, Lifestyle by Design
Experience the POWER Of Our Team!
DaveKoteckiPro
Facebook.com/davekoteckipro
Dave Kotecki
Company: Life Force International
Contribution Level: 5

Postby on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:39 am

Hey Adam,

I totally understand your excitement my friend, I've been lagging behind a bit because I've been using there techniques and strategies to build my other businesses with great success I might add. There's just not enough time in the day, wish I was in a position to hire employee's to help me with some of this stuff as well.

I've already brought several domains "SEO Networker Unplugged" will be my first project. And I agree with you man Ferny and Ray are laying it all out there for us pre written e-mails, webnars I mean everything's right there for you.

I've got the mad scientist syndrome as well, all this ideas flying around in my head sometimes I sleep at night caught myself day dreaming at a red light the other day people blowing horns and stuff thanks a lot Ferny and Ray I gotta go get a cup of coffee. :idea:
Persistence and Determination is a must,training plus action equals success !And above all else don't ever quit.

http://www.thecarboncopyprotimes.com/

http://www.networkmarketingindustries.com/

http://www.marketingmerge.com/

Postby Adam Holland on Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:31 pm

haha - i'm w/ you there kevin. if you want my 'top secret' (not really) outsourcing resource, shoot me a PM. I just don't want to post it on the forums because:

1.) its an affiliate link (of course, we're marketers right!?)
2.) i don't want everyone to know where I just hired someone FULL TIME that will be writing all of my content for at least 3 of my sites - for $230 per MONTH. Yea, and I did see her previous work, examples, etc. And they were awesome. :-)

Adam Holland
Get on my Facebook FanPage for free training here==> http://www.facebook.com/AdamHollandFanPage
Adam Holland

Postby Adam Holland on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:05 pm

@Dave - see you at the top buddy! :)

Adam
Adam Holland

Postby Richard Bravo on Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:33 pm

I cant wait to start the course Adam. Your story is an absolute inspiration.
Hopefully we'll get a chance to talk shop together some time too.

Dave... yeah dude! The rogue marketer is in da house! it's gonna be a fun ride man.
See you on the other side!

~rb
Learn How To Turn Your Passion Into Profits ... YouIncPro.com
Subscribe to RSS | Follow Us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & YouTube
Richard Bravo
Contribution Level: 9

Postby Dave Kotecki on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:51 am

Dang.

I couldn't sleep last night.
Then the webinar I was on wasn't working on video.
When I tried to fix it by leaving and logging back in,
I couldn't get in.

So here I am, up 2+ hours early, with nothing to do but
wait for the SEO Networker site to open up.
I had 2 windows open with the timer.
Waiting...waiting...

Now, with only 5 minutes to go, my link still isn't working!
Bummer.
No early in?
So as soon as the link went live, I rushed through, hoping to
win a bonus.

After the smoke cleared, I went to check my email, and there
was the link, the early bird link.
I completely missed the email, so by the time I finally got in,
I wouldn't have gotten a bonus anyway.

On top of all that, I just went back through the sales page cuz
I didn't read it the first time.
I blew right by the offer to get a MyStoryHub page built by
The Great Jimmy Davis and his team.
I thought I bought it by default.
So now I have to hope that I can still buy it at the reduced price,
because I know Jimmy and what he does.
I really wanted to get that hub.
If I can't get the reduced price, I'll buy it anyway, as well as Ray
and Ferny's services to set up the blog, etc. correctly, because
I know it'll be worth it.

Well, there you have it.
It was a bleak morning indeed, here in Afghanistan. :cry:
Dave Kotecki | Core Partner
Wellness, Prosperity, Lifestyle by Design
Experience the POWER Of Our Team!
DaveKoteckiPro
Facebook.com/davekoteckipro
Dave Kotecki
Contribution Level: 5

Postby Eric Su on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:41 am

AdamHolland wrote:haha - i'm w/ you there kevin. if you want my 'top secret' (not really) outsourcing resource, shoot me a PM. I just don't want to post it on the forums because:

1.) its an affiliate link (of course, we're marketers right!?)
2.) i don't want everyone to know where I just hired someone FULL TIME that will be writing all of my content for at least 3 of my sites - for $230 per MONTH. Yea, and I did see her previous work, examples, etc. And they were awesome. :-)

Adam Holland

WOW $230 for a full time writer? sweeeeeeet~~ appreciate your enthusiasm man. hmm..this niche is gonna be so competitive now....dang it.............
Eric Su
Contribution Level: 2

Postby Rhonda Miller on Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:56 am

Adam,

I, too, am pumped about SEO Networker. I just came in to the "Old" SEO Networker Mastermind Group back at the end of April of this year. I was green in every aspect of true network marketing and had no idea what SEO was.

I look back now and cannot believe what I've already learned and I've only barely touched the surface. I can't wait to keep digging deeper.

All I can say for you new interns is have patience even if you're an impatient person. This is not rocket science, but it is also not learned overnight. Here's what my patience got me, and I can only do this very part-time right now, working on changing that:

I was nervous, yet excited last night right before the launch went live. Every thought imaginable was spinning in my head. Within just a matter of minutes, I had a sale, a real sale. It was 1 1/2 times as much as I make in a week as an office manager. Was I excited? Duh.

I know now how I am positioning myself for the future and the future is looking very bright :idea:

I am so excited to work with such an elite group of network marketers that actually know how to produce results. See you all at the top!!

Oh, and @Dave, you are working this in Afghanistan. That should wipe out all excuses for the rest of use. You Rock!!

Rhonda:)
Rhonda Miller
Contribution Level: 2

Postby Adam Holland on Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:42 pm

rhocam wrote:Adam,

I, too, am pumped about SEO Networker. I just came in to the "Old" SEO Networker Mastermind Group back at the end of April of this year. I was green in every aspect of true network marketing and had no idea what SEO was.

My dad still calls it "CEO".. and when I try to correct him he just goes, "eh.. its one of those acronyms and you make money with it.." haha

Too funny.

Adam Holland
Adam Holland

Return to PPC and SEO