Forums

Why social media is Sooo powerful!

Learn how to promote your business opportunity on Google with Pay-per-click and Search Engine Optimization via a LIVE discussion with top industry leaders.

Moderator: admin

Why social media is Sooo powerful!

Postby Dave Hayes on Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:10 am

The internet is still evolving, social media is here to stay & is a very, very powerful marketing tool :D

But just why is social media sooooo powerful? ~ Well, I have a theory, be it right be it wrong, it is a theory.

It is sooo powerful because, it allows you to network to vast numbers of people at any one time, through great content, be that blog, article or video, through your blog :D it differs from conventional networking, by that I mean going to events etc, and these take place maybe once a month. The events are widely spaced out, so its not always possible to attract new clients as quickly as maybe you would like.

With social media, however, once you have your blog up and running and optimised for SEO with relevant keywords, you can then attract a greater number of people to you from all walks of life, from all over the world at the touch ( quite literally) of a button. The secret is in the PPC and SEO ( from a personal perspective, SEO is better, simply because it allows you to grow naturally, as opposed to PPC which means you have to pay for the words you want.

The great power of Social Media, is that it never sleeps, so your content/information is out there, working while you do sleep and why you can attract greater numbers of people to you. Now, I have to say, I do attract a good number of people to me & I do attend events, but when I compare the stats between the two, social media wins by a fair distance and allows me to 'talk' to many people at one time, as is explained in magnetic sponsoring thus standing a better chance of getting conversions :D

I hope this is of value and help to others

Applied education is the difference
Learn how to get more optins, leads and sign ups, the smart way
http://davehayes.gogvo.com/trial/5/
Dave Hayes
Company: Global Virtual Opportunities
Contribution Level: 10

Re: Why social media is Sooo powerful!

Postby chris logan on Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:50 pm

Here is an interesting article for SEO and SMM Apps: http://www.sitepronews.com/2013/09/18/s ... -smm-apps/
Updated info about technology & gadgets

chris logan
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Carlo Borja on Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:07 am

You have rounded it up well, Dave. You have in a way covered the purpose of doing social media marketing in inbound marketing.

I believe what makes social media powerful though is the fact that this is the biggest venue to where your possible customers are. We are talking about billions of people (in the case of Facebook) with millions of people active daily. Once you get to leverage that consumer base, it will certainly help you with your business goals.

Add to that is the fact that social media is now being used not just for marketing. It has expanded to different industries. You may want to check this infographic on social media for recruitment. The stats in there show how valuable social media is to businesses right now. 92% of them use it for recruiting.

I could go on and talk about the impact of social media. Bottom line is, its power should not be ignored and should always be taken into consideration especially if you are doing business.
Carlo Borja

Postby sanjay sharma on Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:48 am

Social media is a platform that is easily accessible to anyone with internet access. Increased communication for organizations fosters brand awareness and often, improved customer service. Additionally, social media serves as a relatively inexpensive platform for organizations to implement marketing campaigns.

Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media sites.
:mrgreen: :roll:

sanjay sharma

Postby Claire Bowman on Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:03 am

I agree with you Carlo. We can't ignore the power of social media. It is through social media that billion people gather whether business owners, celebrity people and ordinary people. Status in life is seems equal. Everyone can communicate, share and easily approached. And if you are business owners, people can easily know your products and you can easily know the needs of people.

Hence, social media is really powerful tool not only to find potential customer but also it is powerful tool to develop and improve your product according to peoples need. Nevertheless, it is also a good source to get feedback.
Claire Bowman

Postby Viola Tam on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:13 am

Hi Dave,

Thanks for this thread. I totally agree with you. Much like the idea of 'residue income', the blog contents or other trails are there to stay. Isn't this 'residual intellectual property'?

It is even more powerful as more and more people are recognising the power. Great contents can go viral in hours! Besides, as more and more people are accessing the internet from the mobile devices, the power is multiplied!

I believe that this growing trend can assist more serious network marketers to reach their goals even faster!

Viola Tam - The Business Mum
Viola Tam
Company: Neways Worldwide
Contribution Level: 2

Postby waliyallahshafiqg efwe on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:24 am

Social media is designed to work as an interesting phenomenon, especially for businesses and customers, and the relationship between the two. Looked at one way,social media agencies like Kreata Global, Mashable provides an opportunity businesses for brands, giving customers a well crafted personalized platform to connect with their customers. By using social media as a way to advertise for your company, you can speak directly to the consumer in an arena they are comfortable with.

waliyallahshafiqg efwe

Postby Dave Hayes on Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:31 am

Carlo/Viola,

Thanks for your comments and I Like your posts as well, especially the viral part of the content, I notice that when Twitter is learned as a marketing tool and used properly, it is a very powerful network to use.

applied education is the difference
Dave Hayes

Postby sanjay sharma on Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:36 am

Social media is so powerfull. Because their so big traffic is availbble so its necessary to know about every site its how to work and getting traffic.

sanjay sharma

Postby Dave Hayes on Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:40 am

sanjsharma wrote:Social media is so powerfull. Because their so big traffic is availbble so its necessary to know about every site its how to work and getting traffic.

This is an interesting contribution, there is no need to know exactly how each social media network works as it were, do this and you'll spend all day, getting nowhere fast. Traffic Formula 2 takes the hard work out it for you, leaving you to essentially in the end, concentrate on looking at the right keywords you want to attract traffic to your blog/website.

You can then build the relationship with the visitors you get, through an autoresponder which makes it far easier and automates the process for you. This is a simplified version of how it all works :D

Applied education is the difference
Dave Hayes

Next

Return to PPC and SEO