Forums

alexa rank

Learn how to promote your business opportunity on Google with Pay-per-click and Search Engine Optimization via a LIVE discussion with top industry leaders.

Moderator: admin

alexa rank

Postby on Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:09 am

how to reduce alexa ranking of website, please share some valuable tips ?

Re: alexa rank

Postby on Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:56 pm

You can reduce alexa ranking by getting more genuine traffic to your site. You can use blogging, forum posting, social media, and video marketing to name a few to help with this.
Get Free Business Building Tips Along With *Free* Report That Reveals
7 Amazing Traffic Generating Strategies To Build Your Online Business

Postby on Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:27 pm

1) If you run a lot of traffic to various splash pages... put those splash pages on your own domain to log more traffic.

2) Syndicate your content to as many social media sites as possible. Then promote those social media accounts. This will create more traffic from live, highly engaged people.

3) Promote your site by writing articles, press releases and offer to guest post.

It ALL boils down to traffic. Get more traffic and your Alexa scores will drop.

Postby on Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:50 am

You should write review about your website on Alexa. Comment and backlink building are way to get traffic for your site. One is best way to get traffic on Alexa ranking by increase visitor on your site with alexa toolbar.

Postby on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:41 am

It is difficult to reduce alexa suddenly. For Reduce your alexa with do lots of social sharing,blog comments,forum posting,bookmarking,many more.

Postby on Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:57 am

Thanks for sharing the valuable information.

Postby on Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:33 am

Alexa ranking is totally depend upon the traffic coming to your website. Install the Alexa code in your website. Try to generate your website traffic from the particular country. For example if you want alexa ranking in UK. Try to generate traffic from that country.

Postby on Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:48 am

hello, I am get traffic on my site and decrease my alexa. alexa is reduce only your have more traffic. Here is some tip for you

1. create pinterest account
2. create apsense account
3.do bookmarking on high pr like delicious,plurk,stumble upon etc
Do regular post and post one to two blog post and artcile also.

Postby on Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:26 am

I know this post has not been active, but I feel this is the place to post because it's about Alexa rank. I got into a discussion with a friend on Facebook, and would like a little additional information for what others think about Alexa rank.

What are your feelings/thoughts about black hat versus white hat techniques to increase (lower your number) your Alexa rank? I've heard pros and cons about both techniques, and was wondering if anyone else had any thoughts about it.

I've read that a lot of bloggers and webmasters increase their Alexa rank by using tricks, "gaming" the system. Many actually implement black hat methods, and some of those methods can increase their Alexa rank really quickly. Is this really fair? IS it a true measure as to the popularity of a site?

It seems that many advertisers rely on the Alexa rank of a site as to where they will market their products or services. If this is a skewed system, is it the best way to actually determine a sites popularity? Is it better to rely on the sites that rank higher in the SERPs?

Return to PPC and SEO