Forums

organic traffic

Learn how to promote your business opportunity on Google with Pay-per-click and Search Engine Optimization via a LIVE discussion with top industry leaders.

Moderator: admin

organic traffic

Postby ran div on Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:44 am

how to improve organic traffic via link building, please share some valuable points ?

ran div
Contribution Level: 1

Re: organic traffic

Postby Tal Fighel on Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:34 am

Don't waste your time with that.

You would be better off if you go with paid ads. This gets you fast results.
Are You Struggling To Make Any Money Online?
*** Click Here To View My Work At Home Top Recommendation! ***
Tal Fighel
Contribution Level: 2

Postby Ajay Prasad on Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:25 pm

Search engine optimization is one of the best ways to get a high ranking in organic search engines listings. And your chance to improve organic traffic depend on your ability to add fresh and relevant content to your website.
Ajay Prasad
Company: Internet Marketing Mentoring And Coaching Center

Postby Tim Alwell on Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:48 pm

It starts with keyword research.

What is your hungry buyer typing into Google?

- What questions do they have?
    - What problems or pains do they have?
    - What do they want, need, desire?

Get inside the mind of your "perfect avatar" aka the person MOST LIKELY to but what you are selling.

Once you can pinpoint the listed bullets above then you can build content (blog posts, videos, powerpoints, audios, etc.) that answer their questions and solves their problems.

Then you can build social bookmark links (not very powerful for SEO juice, but it can give you more exposure).

You can also build web 2.0 backlinks (there are HUNDREDS of these sites out there).
I recommend getting an article spinner that can create 90% unique spun articles so you can speed up this process.

I use spinrewriter but there are tons out there.

The best quality backlinks you can get are from authority blogs in your niche. Guest posting is a great way to boost your credibility in Google's eyes which will push your content closer to the top.

I know some experts out there also use quality link building software like Link Emperor and SeNuke.

I have no experience with using such tools though.

Hope that helps,

Tim Alwell
FREE EBOOK: HOW I MADE MY FIRST $1,000 ONLINE
https://timfrancis.leadpages.net/bn/
Tim Alwell

Postby Adam Mason on Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:18 am

First off, create good content. Make content that you would want to read, something that answers a question that your prospective client would have.
Post to a schedule. The more content you create the bigger your net.
Share everything you create, everywhere you are. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin and all the rest.
Share all of your friends content that you find valuable, reciprocation is a powerful social tool.
Make your content available in multiple formats. Make videos, write articles, create a slide show on slideshare, make audio recordings, and share them everywhere.

All this social activity will make you look like an authority in the eyes of the search engines. This is KEY to getting more organic traffic.
Elite Marketing Pro. I love it. Check it out. http://elitemarketingpro.net/MasonA
Adam Mason
Company: Magnetic Sponsoring

Postby Tal Fighel on Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:44 pm

gmrwebteam wrote:Search engine optimization is one of the best ways to get a high ranking in organic search engines listings. And your chance to improve organic traffic depend on your ability to add fresh and relevant content to your website.

That's why a lot of people FAIL online.

They try this free strategy and never do well.

Most people who are really successful, will spend money and have faster success.
Are You Struggling To Make Any Money Online?
*** Click Here To View My Work At Home Top Recommendation! ***
Tal Fighel

Postby Susan Johnson on Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:34 am

Best to create traffics with help of paid ads as PPC.

Susan Johnson

Postby Justin Karlooten on Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:58 pm

Don't build links, "earn" links by creating useful content.
Visit SathyaS
Justin Karlooten

Postby Arron Lee Harrison on Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:33 pm

One way also is to look for articles that already rank for competitive keywords and leveraging in social media platforms. :geek:
Arron Lee Harrison
Company: MyLeadSystemPRO

Postby Tim Alwell on Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:16 pm

JustinKarlooten wrote:Don't build links, "earn" links by creating useful content.

The idea of creating awesome content and people will share it is wildly overestimated and it's bs if you ask me.

Unless you can create a badass tutorial or guide like Neil Patels SEO Guide (QuickSprout) then this won't work for you.

You can't rely on pure white hat SEO.

You have to be aggressive and build backlinks if you want to rank your content and not have to wait years, especially for competitive keyword terms.

You can create the best content in the world, but if you don't know how to market it or rank it in search engines then it's pointless.
FREE EBOOK: HOW I MADE MY FIRST $1,000 ONLINE
https://timfrancis.leadpages.net/bn/
Tim Alwell

Next

Return to PPC and SEO