Forums

Lnikbuilding tools

Learn how to promote your business opportunity on Google with Pay-per-click and Search Engine Optimization via a LIVE discussion with top industry leaders.

Moderator: admin

Lnikbuilding tools

Postby on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:15 pm

Hi,

Can you give advice about any linkbuilding tools?
I've tried several, but I've got opinion that it's simply not useful.

Re: Lnikbuilding tools

Postby on Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:47 am

I think manual submission and making back-links for website is natural links.

Postby on Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:00 am

what do you mean by tools, please explain it ? and i think manual submission is great way.

Postby on Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:54 am

There are tons of link building tools out there (most of them are useless). It depends on what actually are you looking for. Link building software which helps you submit links to directories or submission services..?
Talk to real people interested in network marketing, get free leads.
This is the fastest way to expand your MLM business.
MLM Gateway

Postby on Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:42 am

There are lots of link building tools but manual link will help you a lot as it is the best source for Link building. Build quality links from quality sites which will help you in traffic building.

Postby on Wed May 27, 2015 6:43 am

The best way to get other sites to link to your site is to create high-quality, useful, original content, not through link exchanges, or using some antiquated tool.

Postby on Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:34 pm

Personally participate in high PR forum sites like BetterNetworker's forum and have a forum signature link appended in every post that you make. As you participate in the forums, backlinks to your site will be created naturally through your posts.

Make sure you do it not only in one forum site, but in several others. And make sure, the anchor text that you use in one forum site differs from the anchor text you are using in other sites. Avoid using the same anchor text in all of those websites repeatedly.

And remember, even if they are just forum sites, still be helpful and bring out value. Don't spam the forums.

Postby on Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:46 am

You may want to look into building backlinks to your site. I have tried this service and it works really good boosting your site visibility in search engines. http://market.source-wave.com/services/4?affid=db58a1
Your Health Starts with You
http://newyou.nutrition.isagenix.com

Postby on Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:18 pm

SEO today is no longer about backlinks, although they are still important. The quality of your site, the quality of your content, and the perceived value people in social networks put on your site, good click through rate (the amount of time from search engines to your site and back to search engines is now being monitored), the bounce rates, etc. now superseded building backlinks. Actually, you risk getting penalized if you try manipulate your site's ranking through building lots of backlinks in short period of time.

Postby on Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:36 pm

Well in my thoughts manual submission is a good way, like blogging, web2.0 and some kind of other website who have High quality of domain authority and Page authority.

Next

Return to PPC and SEO