Forums

How Good Does BN System Work?

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

How Good Does BN System Work?

Postby Ray Tamayo on Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:17 pm

After several months of being on this Networking site I have gotten calls over and over, "Ray, I saw you on BetterNetworker.com, now I'm not trying to sell you something I just want you to take a look at what we have I believe you are the person we are looking for, I'll fly you here, there, and everywhere to our launch..." Well, let me tell you that can be a little flattering, but the truth remains don't sell me! Find out what I like and then tell me what I want to hear.

I Just had to tell him I was not interested because of the time I am putting to "MY GOALS" he never even asked me what they were, the sure sign of an opportunist.

FOR THE NEWBIES AND SEASONED:

But when people hit me with the no time issue here is a response I use quite often.

You know what … I get that response from people more than any other response. No one has enough time, everyone’s busy. But I end up working with a lot of people who have no time … and they tell me that time actually isn’t the problem at all.

Now if you’ll allow me to be blunt, the real issue is one of priority isn’t it, and when you say you don’t have time to see me, I know what you are really saying is you don’t value spending time with me…because I haven’t made you want to! That’s right isn’t it?

But what’s going to change in a few months … I bet you’re as busy now as you were 6 months ago, and you’ll be just as busy … or more busy, in 6 months time. So you’ll definitely be busy doing things in six months, but WHAT things will you be doing, and are those things gonna give you the results you want?

You’ve heard the old Einstein quote, the definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over, but expecting different results … well we’d all like our results to be different in six months time wouldn’t we … but to do that, we need to do something different, let me give you an example because it’s probably the quickest way to get my point across.

HOW BETTER NETWORKER WORKS!
The cool thing about all of this is that just this week after a prospect bought MS and MLM Traffic Formula and then asked me what he should do with it. I gave him several assignments to complete in the book and then write down what he learned and read, and what chapters that struck him the most. After calling me back to give me his assessment he asked to join my business! I about hit the floor! He did not get a presentation and he did not get a knock on the door.... he came to me with his wallet open wanting to get into my business! ( TEXTBOOK RESULTS!)

So if you think all your time here is a waste......RE-THINK! Find out how this works and double your efforts on what works...

I hope Mike Dillard Reads this, good news is always better than bad news.
Ray Tamayo is a marketer trainer.
http://www.Thegoodnewsmerchant.com
Ray Tamayo
Contribution Level: 3

Re: How Good Does BN System Work?

Postby Richard Turner on Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:22 pm

Wow Ray that's fantastic! Without revealing that individual's identity, are they a member of this community? Did he tell you why he chose to gravitate toward you and your opportunity? How long had he followed your resources (posts, website(s), blog, etc)?

I think this is inspiring to others here that are just starting to build "their brand" and a reminder to us all that someone is always paying attention for the good, the bad and the ugly so always put the good forward!

Thanks for sharing Ray!

Continued Success,
Richard L. Turner Jr.
510-917-0153
[email protected]

In Only 3 ½ Minutes You Can Quickly and Easily Create a
Sales Letter Guaranteed To Recruit More Distributors!
http://snipurl.com/4oqgv

Richard Turner
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Wendy Krick on Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:52 am

winnersimage wrote: The cool thing about all of this is that just this week after a prospect bought MS and MLM Traffic Formula and then asked me what he should do with it. I gave him several assignments to complete in the book and then write down what he learned and read, and what chapters that struck him the most. After calling me back to give me his assessment he asked to join my business! I about hit the floor! He did not get a presentation and he did not get a knock on the door.... he came to me with his wallet open wanting to get into my business!

Wow! Another example of how it's Not about the products or the Company....People join People! ;)
It's not about selling it's about building people. I love it!

~Wendy
Wendy Krick
Attention Magnetic Sponsoring and Building on a Budget Fans! Take it to the Next Level!
Wendy Krick
Contribution Level: 2

Postby Jared Hathorn on Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:50 am

I have heard of people being successful by not even talking about there products at all. I heard a story about a person needing to make a sell really bad. And it was the biggest sell and he had to make that sell. He walked in the mans office and decided to talk about an award the person had up on the wall.

The prospect was glad to talk about his life and how great he is and how he obtained the award. A whole hour went buy and products was never mentioned. It was all about letting the prospect talk about his life and what ever the prospect wanted.

Some people may think it was a waist of time. Some people may think the salesman is not a good salesman at all.

However, the prospect after talking about his life stopped and told the salesman he will have whatever he is saleing. The salesman got his biggest sell not by selling but showing he cared about the prospect. He decided to help the prospect by helping the man talk about his life.

It is not about selling but about helping others and building relationships. Most everyone who is successful will say it is about selling yourself.

Jared Hathorn
[email protected]
Jared Hathorn

Postby Marc Marseille on Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:05 am

I took the advice I received in an email from Better Networker and it has definitely driven more people towards my opportunities; not only at Better Networker,but at all my social sites.

The advice I was given was to spruce up my bio by adding a more personal feel to it. I basically describe my struggles online,offline and my successes thereafter. The question was how good does BN Work? My answer is extremely well.
Marc Marseille

Postby Jared Hathorn on Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:21 pm

I would like to add something.

I was looking at another social site and someone asked for advice on generating leads. I started seeing people right away doing there best to sell.

Here is my advice click here and take a look at my business.

They left the person hanging and still wondering how to generate leads. If we as leaders and network marketers would just step up to the plate and be a mentor than we ourselves will gain prospects. We need to give sound advice freely without having an oppritunity to join our business.

By showing people that we can give advise that will help them than they in return might ask what we are doing. It is about gaining trust and credibility and not about how many people we can push in our downline.

Jared Hathorn
Jared Hathorn

Postby Marc Marseille on Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:20 pm

I would like to add something.

I was looking at another social site and someone asked for advice on generating leads. I started seeing people right away doing there best to sell.

Here is my advice click here and take a look at my business.

They left the person hanging and still wondering how to generate leads. If we as leaders and network marketers would just step up to the plate and be a mentor than we ourselves will gain prospects. We need to give sound advice freely without having an oppritunity to join our business.

hathorn wrote:By showing people that we can give advise that will help them than they in return might ask what we are doing. It is about gaining trust and credibility and not about how many people we can push in our downline.

Jared Hathorn

I totally agree..even if you were to join someone's downline who is just randomly posting their link all across the internet, you would not last that long anyway.

Let's face it, making money online is not an easy task when you try to tackle the the job by yourself. Unfortunately those who do not follow the methods needed for success fail 97% of the time. There is one formula that has worked for me, and it is base on offering people as much assistance as possible.

To You Success,
Marc Marseille
Marc Marseille

Postby David Batchelor on Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:51 pm

hathorn wrote:
By showing people that we can give advise that will help them than they in return might ask what we are doing. It is about gaining trust and credibility and not about how many people we can push in our downline.

Jared Hathorn

That is so important Jared.

Attraction marketing is all about adding value.

Find the need that a person has, provided a solution that benefits them and not you and by default your business will really take off.
Struggling with making money in MLM but still doing EVERYTHING your upline is telling you? Stop the bleeding and stop the pain!
I Can Help: [email protected]
David Batchelor

Postby Jesus Leon on Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:57 pm

Great story. This is all about building relationship and you could definitely build relationships here on BN.
Free Video Series Reveal The Tactics I Use To Constanly Put Money In My Pocket Day After Day, Month After Month Even If No One Joins My Primary Business. Don't Wait Click On The Following Link Today==>http://BetterNetworker.OnlineMLMTraining101.com
Jesus Leon
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Guest on Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:17 pm

Jesus wrote:Great story. This is all about building relationship and you could definitely build relationships here on BN.

Amen to that! Brilliant lessons here in this thread.

Next

Return to Main MLM Discussion