Forums

Do you find sponsoring networkers in BN getting harder?

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

Do you find sponsoring networkers in BN getting harder?

Postby Jose Paclibare on Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:07 pm

I heard from a leader that many people come to Better Networker virtually searching for sponsor.

But based on what I observe lately, am getting the impression that perhaps it's getting harder and harder for ordinary network marketers, new to attraction marketing, to sponsor fellow network marketers particularly here in BN. I noticed that many of the profiles are "stale" and many created groups are left abandoned. I don't know what it is in other social networking sites.

Is my impression right? Why do you think is this so?

Thanks for sharing.

Jose
Jose Paclibare
Contribution Level: 2

Re: Do you find sponsoring networkers in BN getting harder?

Postby Bob Firestone on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:02 am

Haven't really thought about it.
I came to BN to interact and share ideas with people who are already leaders in other companies. Sure you might pick up a person here or there, I am not counting on a flood of BN people to build an organization with.
Bob Firestone

Postby Ferny Ceballos on Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:25 am

Hi Jose,

I think you kinda misunderstand what BetterNetworker is about and how it works.

I know it may seem a bit backwards, but in order to sponsor folks from Better Networker, that has to be the last thing on your mind when coming here.

You need to demonstrate that you are a leader, by sharing and adding value to others here. Create a name for yourself. When people are impressed with the amount of value you bring to the table, they naturally want to be close to you and learn all they can from you.

Eventually, a good number of these folks will want you to sponsor them.

Look at all the great content folks like Lisa Alexander, Mike Klinger, Jim Yaghi, Raymond Fong, Yisel Guajardo and many others have posted here. They are an example of how one should use Better Networker to generate leads and grow not just their MLM business, but their brand.

Sponsoring on BN is easy, because it should almost happen passively. You just concern yourself with networking, helping folks here and contributing as much as you can.

You should also have a strong lead capture system setup, so that when people take an interest in you, you can capture those people as leads for your opportunity.

I hope this helps.
-Ferny
Ferny Ceballos
Company: Numis Network
Contribution Level: 4

Postby Eldon Beard on Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:04 am

Many of the profiles are stale, and groups abandoned, because people come here hoping to recruit a lot of new distributors fast and quit when it doesn't happen. That is absolutely the wrong way to approach this.

Ferny has it right. You don't come here with sponsoring on your mind. You come here to learn and contribute. Over time, you may attract some good prospects, but it won't happen overnight.
Eldon Beard
Company: Organo Gold, Inc.

Postby Diane Cossie on Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:48 am

With all the great information within BN, it's a fantastic resource to learn from. If you are looking to become an expert in your field and attract people to you, then there really is not any place better to learn from than here.

I've used some great advice to build my business from here, it's all about building relationships and learning from experienced network marketers.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards

Diane
"Don't wish life were easier .. wish that you were better! Jim Rohn

Diane Cossie
Millionairess in the Making, at all other times merely superwoman
http://www.offroadmlm.com
http://www.dianecossie.com
Diane Cossie
Company: CarbonCopyPRO

Postby Jeffrey Chew on Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:57 am

hightrustnetworkmarketer wrote:I heard from a leader that many people come to Better Networker virtually searching for sponsor.

Jose

Just that sentence alone capture my attention.

First of all, those people who come into BN to sponsor lack of the understanding of the basic in BN and that is why by giving value and helping each other out in this forum is upmost important.
2nd, they think they will sponsor those networkers who are in search of the next big thing, group or company and even leader.
3rd, they perhaps think this is a much more easy way to sponsor networkers. (well, unless they practice attraction marketing)

So in other words, are those networkers who come "in hope" of sponsoring networkers in BN, are they serious in building a long term business or just putting out flyers?
Jeffrey Chew
Company: Vemma Nutrition Company

Postby Grahame Brown on Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:40 am

Hi Jose,

For my part I believe that it is important to take the best components of what our chosen mentors and different systems have to offer and use them in ways that work for us personally. Betternetworker should be treated as just one componant of your web of content or online presence and that by consistently adding value your results will grow exponentially over time, you just have to be prepared to play the long game.

If you would like to have a look at the different componants of my online presence please feel free to click one of the links below.

Regards

Grahame
For the latest tools and advanced insider training to enable you to successfully build your MLM buisness on line, I recommend My Lead System Pro,
Grahame Brown
Company: ViSalus Sciences

Postby Ricardo Gonzalez on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:10 pm

Better Networkers should be considered an educational place first, then as a social media site where you get to meet like minded people in the field of Network Marketing. What you get here could be used in the cyber world and not just here. Almost everyone here is involved in some business and as much as I would love to work with everyone here I understand that they need something else from me. They need my help and your help to build their business!

Trying to pitch your opportunity might be offensive to some, we all deserve to be recognized as entrepeneurs and our business is what we want to build here. Even those that start asking for a sponsor here and an opportunity there are mostly just setting their marketing among us. It is a little sad to see that those not willing to create a relationship or doesn't understand the importance of a better presence are just abandoning their profiles and dissapearing.

A culinary school is not where you try to sell food, you go there to learn. If you go a Karate school you must have a desire to learn karate, not to teach boxing. In both cases you will feel awkward and out of place and eventually drop out. We all benefit from BN in many ways, sponsoring here is going to be hard (it is possible but not the norm), get the wisdom and use it out there, you want to try sponsoring, training and advertising to those that aren't here yet.

Eventually, as you grow, so does your magnetism. Right now I am finding some great stuff that I used to pay for years ago. Network marketing is getting up from the knock outs in the 70s and 80s. This the way to go and you must position yourself in front of the crop. Remember, you must sow then reap!
Richie Gonzalez
Network Marketing Consultant
Founder of Better Life Science

Are You On The Right Team?
http://www.GodBless.My4Life.com
http://www.BetterLifeScience.com (Spanish)

Email: [email protected]
Ricardo Gonzalez

Postby Eddie L on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:24 pm

I am new to MLM at first I came here to pitch my company and enroll people but after reading and learning some great tips from others here. I know that just being involved as much as you can and teach and learn is what makes this site great people will come to join but this is just a stepping stone to great things.
Eddie L
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Mike Dillard on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:29 pm

This is not a place where you would come to try and sponsor people. You're here to learn and give back to others.

Mike
Mike Dillard
Company: Magnetic Sponsoring
Contribution Level: 5

Next

Return to Main MLM Discussion