Forums

Domains & Full Websites for Sale - CHEAP!

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

Domains & Full Websites for Sale - CHEAP!

Postby Leonardo Saraceni on Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:55 pm

I'm getting rid of projects that I know I dont have the time or the will to dedicate myself to right now, and I'm selling it all REALLY cheap!

Some of these domains are parked, but two of them are full affiliate sites, with wordpress fully setup and customized and with some organic traffic coming in.

These are the domains:
roswellmma.com - 250
roswellfitness.com - 350
obxjunction.com - 200
marketingintegrationsystem.com - 400
magneticattractionmaster.com - 300
lifepathunlimitedbonus.com - 500
howtostart-homebusiness.com - 500
fightmagschools.com - 250
fightmagcertified.com - 200
effectivebudgetmarketing.com - 300

And these two are fully setup for affiliate offers (you just have to take my picture down)

http://dillard-traffic-formula.com
http://recruitinglikepro.com

They are both for sale for $1500.

If you're interested - SKYPE: leosaraceni or email - leosaraceni[at]yourincomepotential.com
I'm celebrating that my wife quit her job with tons of bonuses - Do you want FREE BACKLINKS for SEO or FREE PPC MANAGEMENT for a Month?
Leonardo Saraceni
Contribution Level: 3

Re: Domains & Full Websites for Sale - CHEAP!

Postby Leonardo Saraceni on Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:30 am

Forgot to mention that all of these domains are listed on SEDO.com if you want to join in the auction.
I'm celebrating that my wife quit her job with tons of bonuses - Do you want FREE BACKLINKS for SEO or FREE PPC MANAGEMENT for a Month?
Leonardo Saraceni
Contribution Level: 3

Return to Main MLM Discussion