Forums

Best Network Marketing Systems - Join the Conversation

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

Best Network Marketing Systems - Join the Conversation

Postby Kaitlin Rose on Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:38 pm

Greetings, my name is Kaitlin Rose.

I'd like to fill you in, and would like include you in, a recent discussion regarding Network Marketing systems.

I've taken the task upon myself to test out two systems in particular - The 7 Figure Networker, created by Jonathan Budd and MLM Lead System Pro, created by Norbert O.

There's been a slew of interest, intrigue and feedback regarding the blog post I created to inform everyone of my little experiment. You can read my original blog post here: http://www.betternetworker.com/blogs/view-1479

One particular comment was posted by a "big name" leader in this community and the rest of the online marketing world, Mike Klingler. You can read his post here: http://www.betternetworker.com/blogs/view-1479#comment-27631

I welcome your thoughts, insights, opinions and reflections!

Respectfully,
Kaitlin Rose
I am testing online marketing systems to see which produce the best lead generation results. http://mlmsystemscheck.blogspot.com/
Kaitlin Rose
Contribution Level: 2

Re: Best Network Marketing Systems - Join the Conversation

Postby J K on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:58 pm

Hi Kaitlin,

Even I felt the same way as you when I read through the MLSP follow up mails.

Follow up mails are supposed to build a relationship with the prospects but those kind of replicated mails just doesn't look or feel real. If I were a prospect i would know that it's not the other person who is talking but the system (which he pays for) which is doing the talking. Building a solid relationship with such kind of mails is tough (just my frank opinion).

Actually Mike Klingler's views pertaining to lead generation systems are BANG ON.

As Mike Dillard says, having a system in place is very very essential as those who just start out in MLM can't take in all the information about landing pages, SEO, PPC at once.

Knowledge has to be dripped in gradually because there is SO MUCH to learn that it will be literally impossible for a team to grow without a system or a basic blueprint.

What MLSP and The 7 Figure Networker does is solve this confusion for newcomers.
It takes no personal effort to train newbies as the system does it for you.

Herein lies a catch.

Newcomers don't customize their site. They market it as it is.

(This is all assuming that people learn how to market. The sales letter would say that the systems will generate 200 leads a day and all, but people must realize that its their marketing ability which makes the difference at the end of the day.)

People may learn how to market BUT the whole concept of attraction marketing falls flat when hundreds enter PPC or forums or classified ads sites having similar sites to promote.

The unique selling proposition is completely lost as its pretty evident from the look of the capture pages down to the end training mails sent.

If a team uses their own private system, its a huge advantage as the system becomes a unique selling proposition for the whole team. But when every company rep starts using the same system, it's very noticeable and the whole effectiveness is decreased.

I believe systems are a must but I don't think the ones which are used by everyone out there(unless and until you are ready to heavily customize it).

It's the ones which are used by individual teams (however simple or silly they may be) which works the best as long as the system effectively addresses its target audience.

J K

Postby Kaitlin Rose on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:17 pm

I agree completely.

You know what I'd like to see? I'd like to see a system provide completely customizable capture pages, and that are of course, not only professional looking, but are easy to work with.

Because you see, people like easy, simple and FAST. We want it all, and we want it NOW! This is exactly why newbies aren't customizing what is customizable, as well as why it can take more experienced marketers a lot of time, and/or a lot of money to set up a complete sales funnel.

These systems are easy to find and relatively easy to use. That's what makes them so attractive! Take into account that most people are already skeptical about the network marketing industry...so the fact that they aren't getting leads and QUIT becomes remarkably understandable.

Where do you go to find and set up your own professional looking capture pages, sales pages, and thank-you pages on a budget? And I'm not talking about the free versions with the company ads at the bottom.

The skills that are often necessary to create a competitive page may include HTML using Dreamweaver or similar software. People really have to do their research. In which case it takes more than just knowing the process to really be a successful network marketer. How many people know that coming in?

I do not mean by saying this that I am in favor of systems. Only that I can understand why they're popular.

Here is my suggestion when it comes to using "systems" for newbies & smart beginners alike:

Buy into it. Look into it. Opt in to your own form and read the autoresponder series from start to finish. Get to know the system backward and forward...and then copy it! Not literally but LEARN the steps (aka: the sales funnel process) thereby teaching yourself how to market your OWN product/services! (and make your own everything)

There is no quick way to make money...but in this case, could there be a relatively easy way to get on the right track fast?
I am testing online marketing systems to see which produce the best lead generation results. http://mlmsystemscheck.blogspot.com/
Kaitlin Rose

Postby Scott Lunsford on Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:53 pm

I've been looking for something to plug my team into and came across Prosperity Central a few days ago. I've been going through it with a fine toothed comb and I am really liking what I am seeing with it.

They have a FREE system that you can test drive (see generic marketing system link in my signature) and I am actually impressed with even the free offerings. It is not just one or two things, it has many functions.

Looks are professional, the videos are professionally done, the landing pages aren't over the top, and it has extras like Phone Burner as well.

Scott
http://www.teamenlyten.com <---- Team Website

http://www.enlyten.com/slunsford <---- My company website

http://start.desirewealth.com/join <---- Generic Marketing System for ANY program.
Scott Lunsford

Postby Hector Cuevas on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:38 pm

I apologize if I offend anyone with this reply... but i believe that Online MLM Systems are either for the newbie online marketers.. (which is not bad thing.. we all start there).. or for the lazy marketers who have no value to add to others..

The reason they have pre-made capture pages is because it makes it easier..
The reason they have pre-made follow up emails is because it makes it easier...
The reason they have Multiple Streams of Income is because it makes it easier..
The reason it promotes your Primary Business on autopilot is because it makes it easier..
The reason........... You get the point.. :)

This is great for newbies because of the training tutorials it provides.. but there's a huge problem. After the first "customizable" capture page, that most people don't change at all, they begin to be branded..

So, if you can learn internet marketing, take advantage of the training.. learn the system and replicate it with YOU as their trainer, YOU as their coach, & YOU as their LEADER.. then you'll have success.. but no one does it because.. IT'S NOT THE EASIEST WAY...

Hope this helps someone..

Hector
Online Business & Marketing Coach
Hector Cuevas
Contribution Level: 3

Postby Timothy Norton on Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:16 am

I especially hate people who buy franchises like McDonald's. Sure, they know that McDonald's is a proven system and they know that they will make money with their new business but you're right, they're either newbies to the business world or just plain lazy.

They're lazy, just like anyone who uses a proven system like MLM Lead System Pro or The 7 Figure Networker. Sure, those 2 are proven network marketing systems (Jonathan Budd, Norbert Orlewicz, and Brian Fanale are all $1 million/year earners) but who needs a proven system? In fact, no one should even join a network marketing company because anyone who doesn't invent their own product and start their own company from scratch is lazy. Let's all abandon MLM and abandon this site so we can get to work on our own products because anyone who uses someone else's proven system (like McDonald's, MLM Lead System Pro, or The 7 Figure Networker) or markets someone else's product (like an MLM company's) is lazy, lazy, lazy.
Want To Know How I Brand Myself, Build A Highly Targeted List, And Market 14 Different Income Streams At Once? Click Here To Access A Free Training Series That Reveals Why 97% Of Those In Network Marketing Fail: http://bit.ly/mlmtrainingseries
Timothy Norton
Company: AdzZoo
Contribution Level: 3

Postby Neil Johnson on Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:10 am

TimothyNorton wrote:I especially hate people who buy franchises like McDonald's. Sure, they know that McDonald's is a proven system and they know that they will make money with their new business but you're right, they're either newbies to the business world or just plain lazy.

They're lazy, just like anyone who uses a proven system like MLM Lead System Pro or The 7 Figure Networker. Sure, those 2 are proven network marketing systems (Jonathan Budd, Norbert Orlewicz, and Brian Fanale are all $1 million/year earners) but who needs a proven system? In fact, no one should even join a network marketing company because anyone who doesn't invent their own product and start their own company from scratch is lazy. Let's all abandon MLM and abandon this site so we can get to work on our own products because anyone who uses someone else's proven system (like McDonald's, MLM Lead System Pro, or The 7 Figure Networker) or markets someone else's product (like an MLM company's) is lazy, lazy, lazy.

Agreed!... Why don't we all just create our own templates... then maybe we can see some real competition in the MLM world..

When you say lazy people.. I'm assuming you mean people who are to lazy to get there education on how to run a profitable brick and mortar. If you can't manage a brick and mortar.. then good luck managing e-commerce.. that's my view.. of course.. there are also big time areas where e-commerce has totally revolutionized brick and mortar.. and that just cannot be overlooked. So learning business fundamentals it definitly more important then buying some pre-packaged template, that has no creative input what so ever, from the person implementing it. Which just happens to be most of these so called MLM people..
Neil Johnson

Postby Neil Johnson on Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:10 am

TimothyNorton wrote:I especially hate people who buy franchises like McDonald's. Sure, they know that McDonald's is a proven system and they know that they will make money with their new business but you're right, they're either newbies to the business world or just plain lazy.

Agreed!... Why don't we all just create our own templates... then maybe we can see some real competition in the MLM world..

When you say lazy people.. I'm assuming you mean people who are to lazy to get there education on how to run a profitable brick and mortar. If you can't manage a brick and mortar.. then good luck managing e-commerce.. that's my view.. of course.. there are also big time areas where e-commerce has totally revolutionized brick and mortar.. and that just cannot be overlooked. So learning business fundamentals it definitly more important then buying some pre-packaged template, that has no creative input what so ever, from the person implementing it. Which just happens to be most of these so called MLM people..
Neil Johnson

Postby Lakisha Copeland on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:26 pm

jagannivasan wrote:Hi Kaitlin,

Even I felt the same way as you when I read through the MLSP follow up mails.

Follow up mails are supposed to build a relationship with the prospects but those kind of replicated mails just doesn't look or feel real. If I were a prospect i would know that it's not the other person who is talking but the system (which he pays for) which is doing the talking. Building a solid relationship with such kind of mails is tough (just my frank opinion).

Actually Mike Klingler's views pertaining to lead generation systems are BANG ON.

As Mike Dillard says, having a system in place is very very essential as those who just start out in MLM can't take in all the information about landing pages, SEO, PPC at once.

Knowledge has to be dripped in gradually because there is SO MUCH to learn that it will be literally impossible for a team to grow without a system or a basic blueprint.

What MLSP and The 7 Figure Networker does is solve this confusion for newcomers.
It takes no personal effort to train newbies as the system does it for you.

Herein lies a catch.

Newcomers don't customize their site. They market it as it is.

(This is all assuming that people learn how to market. The sales letter would say that the systems will generate 200 leads a day and all, but people must realize that its their marketing ability which makes the difference at the end of the day.)

People may learn how to market BUT the whole concept of attraction marketing falls flat when hundreds enter PPC or forums or classified ads sites having similar sites to promote.

The unique selling proposition is completely lost as its pretty evident from the look of the capture pages down to the end training mails sent.

If a team uses their own private system, its a huge advantage as the system becomes a unique selling proposition for the whole team. But when every company rep starts using the same system, it's very noticeable and the whole effectiveness is decreased.

I believe systems are a must but I don't think the ones which are used by everyone out there(unless and until you are ready to heavily customize it).

It's the ones which are used by individual teams (however simple or silly they may be) which works the best as long as the system effectively addresses its target audience.

I agree to the point. However I do not expect my auto responder to close sales for me, although it has. You have to communicate with your list. Follow up emails are okay, but you should also broadcast emails to your list in real time. And most importantly PICK UP THE PHONE. lol.
Lakisha Copeland

Postby Scott Lunsford on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:31 pm

Hecman104 wrote:I apologize if I offend anyone with this reply... but i believe that Online MLM Systems are either for the newbie online marketers.. (which is not bad thing.. we all start there).. or for the lazy marketers who have no value to add to others..

The reason they have pre-made capture pages is because it makes it easier..
The reason they have pre-made follow up emails is because it makes it easier...
The reason they have Multiple Streams of Income is because it makes it easier..
The reason it promotes your Primary Business on autopilot is because it makes it easier..
The reason........... You get the point.. :)

This is great for newbies because of the training tutorials it provides.. but there's a huge problem. After the first "customizable" capture page, that most people don't change at all, they begin to be branded..

So, if you can learn internet marketing, take advantage of the training.. learn the system and replicate it with YOU as their trainer, YOU as their coach, & YOU as their LEADER.. then you'll have success.. but no one does it because.. IT'S NOT THE EASIEST WAY...

Hope this helps someone..

Hector
Online Business & Marketing Coach

I am at the point where growth is becoming everyday thing in my organization, but the phone calls and e-mails are also growing as well. Yeah it is a wonderful problem to have, but the system I am looking at (in signature) actually lets you brand your team and all you need to do is buy one marketing system and everyone in the team can use it, like a "Hub and spoke" system. If I pay $50/mo and everyone can use the system (conference calls, webinars, etc...) then yeah it is a great tool and definately worth it
http://www.teamenlyten.com <---- Team Website

http://www.enlyten.com/slunsford <---- My company website

http://start.desirewealth.com/join <---- Generic Marketing System for ANY program.
Scott Lunsford

Next

Return to Main MLM Discussion