Forums

Anyone have industry predictions for 2010?

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

Anyone have industry predictions for 2010?

Postby Adam Chandler on Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:22 pm

I don't know about you but I sure as hell don't see the employment rate or the economy getting any better any time soon..

As much as that sucks for a lot of people it's a good thing for our industry and those positioned to benefit from it..

I predict 2010 will be a record year for the network marketing industry (A shocker, I know : )

I predict Facebook will overtake Google as Alexa.com 's #1 ranking website

What do you think?
Hey.. ya you!! Want me to share YOUR content to my 30,000 twitter followers and my 3,000 facebook friends?? Want hundreds of my powerhouse marketing friends doing the same? ITS FREE!.. I'll show you how.. Join my Inner Circle Mastermind Tribe!
Adam Chandler
Contribution Level: 4

Re: Anyone have industry predictions for 2010?

Postby jason Hushagen on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:36 pm

Hey Adam,

I do belive you are corect tht it could be a banner year. Though I am not sure the unemployment numbers have alot to do with it. More to the fact that more and more people are beginning to realize there are easier ways to make money.

However if it does have to do with the unemployment numbers. Isn't this more of a cause and effect. People are looking for an easy out solution to thier money problems. This would be the reason 90-95% of marketers fail.

They will join and try for 2 months and and in the process look for a full time job. Maybe make a couple of bucks to get by until thier fulltime job and benefits kick in then they quit or get diselusioned.
Step by Step guide to your marketing questions. Free.

http://www.hushy.ws

Stop wasting money find out how to get back some money from your own monthly bills click HERE

jason Hushagen
Contribution Level: 2

Postby M OSullivan on Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:25 pm

Agreed,

This recession is far from over regardless what Obama seems to want to get across to public. Unemployment always goes up for holiday season, but these are temporary positions, so wait until next months report.

You are correct, this is an opportunity to build your network as more people are looking for passive part time income opportunities, never mind those who are unemployed with no hope of finding a job, so they too will be looking at home business industry.

It is a dual edge sword overall for two reasons, those in most MLM deals are seeing a huge amount of attrition as people are no longer able to afford overpriced juices, pills, and health related products. Sadly, most cannot even earn enough to cover their mandatory autoshipments each month, so they are quitting in record numbers brought on by the recession.

Simply put, most will see more growth with new people, but due to attrition, they will see little progress unless your MLM offers verifiable value and savings on what people are already buying elsewhere for more. As I see 2010, value rules, if you ask anyone what they want most, they will say they want to save money, not spend it. We are entering a new era of frugality, so before you choose a company, make certain the value and quality is there, or at worst, choose an exclusive product if you ever hope to survive this recession, never mind thrive through it.

Good luck to all,
M OSullivan

Postby Melvin Goodrum on Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:53 am

Adam Chandler wrote:I don't know about you but I sure as hell don't see the employment rate or the economy getting any better any time soon..

As much as that sucks for a lot of people it's a good thing for our industry and those positioned to benefit from it..

I predict 2010 will be a record year for the network marketing industry (A shocker, I know : )

What do you think?

It will depend on what business you're in. The FDA is cracking down on the liquid nutricutical industry and will be putting up specific rules on network marketing to which will specifically target companies that spend more time recruiting distributors than actually selling product.

The good news is that programs like Magnetic Sponsoring won't be affect and in fact could receive a huge influx of business due to other distributors running for the hills.
Getting Rowdy Since 1993 In Network Marketing

Visit my website...or DON'T at http://www.melvingoodrum.com
Melvin Goodrum
Company: AdvoCare International, L.P.
Contribution Level: 4

Postby Michael Ledford on Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:36 am

Adam,

I'm going to take a positive approach to 2010 and say that I will grow my network marketing business and that 2010 has a chance to be one of the best years for network marketers.

But then there is the 2 edge sword of our government spending money that we don't have devaluing the dollar. Right now our government is not business friendly and too many small businesses are holding on tight until they know what their tax implications will be down the road so that they will know whether to invest and grow their business or continue to stay the course.

As a Project Manager for an engineering company and a Land Developer the financial situation has not improved. There is still a lot of money on the sidelines (first string players) waiting to get in but the coach has opted right now to put and keep his third string brown nosers (government cronies who don't know how to run a business) in the game. If you ask me I think the coach may have placed a bet on the other team, because its starting to become more and more suspicious to the fans that the coach is clearly not playing the right players.

Hey, enough of that! The Monday after Christmas starts some intense training for our team that should really rocket our teams success. 2010 will be a great year because you can't elevate your other players if you don't believe yourself.

Thanks and God Bless,

Michael Ledford
http://www.TheNextBigOpportunity.com
http://www.RASERHealthStrips.com

PS. Everyone have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Remember it is always better to give than to receive.
Michael Ledford
Contribution Level: 1

Postby David Bouchez on Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:59 am

Hey Adam,

Happy Holidays :)

I think you're right about the MLM industry growing in 2010, especially in the health and wellness sector...This is going to be a necessity for many people because many traditional forms of employment have disappeared, and with the changing, more and more interdependent world we live in, many of these jobs aren't coming back. The middle class as we knew it is quickly disappearing, and our national identity is being absorbed into this global quagmire (remember NAFTA? - I vehemently opposed it then -and I think that it was the first step of many in the dis-empowerment of the american free enterprise system)...

I also believe that, in spite of the cries of inflation by the main stream right now, there really are underlying factors of a deflationary depression ahead for this country. There is far less real (non-government stimulus manufactured) money being introduced into the financial system. A shrinking money supply is deflationary...

Am I a gloom and doomer? Absolutely not. There are unprecedented opportunities being created right now, and an opportunity for real wealth for many people that simply did not exist before the information age that we live in. We just need to think outside the box, and focus on the opportunities that are in front of our eyes.

Happy Holidays to All...

Dave
David Bouchez
Company: Unicity International, Inc.

Postby Joshua Wharton on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:42 pm

Goodrum wrote:
Adam Chandler wrote:I don't know about you but I sure as hell don't see the employment rate or the economy getting any better any time soon..

What do you think?

It will depend on what business you're in. The FDA is cracking down on the liquid nutricutical industry and will be putting up specific rules on network marketing to which will specifically target companies that spend more time recruiting distributors than actually selling product.

The good news is that programs like Magnetic Sponsoring won't be affect and in fact could receive a huge influx of business due to other distributors running for the hills.

I will agree with you there very much so. There are alot of companies out there that promote recruit, recruit, recruit. And everybody is not a sponsoring machine. But this is where the rubber meets the road of the companies who had a sound business plan and those who did a rush job. For those people that are in those such of companies I just hope and pray that they realize it before it to late and find a business that will be the foundation for what they are trying to do.

After all there are two types of network marketers in the world those that have already made the move and don't have to worry about it and those who won't make a move and risk everthing.

So I personally believe that 2010 is going to be a blockbuster year for network marketers that are in the the right place. And now definately is the perfect time to be a network marketer.

Joshua :D
Joshua Wharton
Contribution Level: 1

Return to Main MLM Discussion