Forums

Offline Marketing Tips Wanted

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

Offline Marketing Tips Wanted

Postby Greg Martin on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:57 am

I am joining a new company that is opening in Australia soon and I would like to engage in offline marketing for it.

I will be doing online marketing but would like to hear any suggestions for targeting the locals offline.

Thanks
>>> Signature Coming <<<
Greg Martin
Contribution Level: 4

Re: Offline Marketing Tips Wanted

Postby Chris Brown on Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:42 am

I do a lot of offline marketing I use a Dan Kennedy direct marketing sales letter that leads people to a per-recorded message (not a sizzle call) but free educations that highlights the importance of why a person should buy this call then directs them to my website for some free videos which is where I make the sale.

Then if they do not go to the website I still have their phone number where I send text, and call them and once at my site then I can send them emails too.

Step #1 Sales letter - flyer, post card, magazine ad, ect...
Step #2 Pr-recorded phone presentation
Step #3 Website where I make the sale
FREE! "How I used the money my competition has already spent in advertising to recruit 141 people in 6 hours! Order Free cd >>" [url]http://www..prostarprofoits.com/freedvd1/url]
Chris Brown
Company: WorldVentures
Contribution Level: 6

Postby Dave Hayes on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:26 am

If it Helps, I do 50% Offline Marketing, which inlcludes Attending as many groups as I can, free ones are better and you can find those by Googling Free Networking Events.

Leaflet Distribution, gets you out in the Community and you can make people aware.

Finally The Throw away line, just By Mentioning it, as you finish a conversation.
See how others are making money on facebook 'Like' & share,
have fun, make money Find out more http://tcpros.co/gdyTL
Dave Hayes
Company: Global Virtual Opportunities
Contribution Level: 10

Postby Greg Martin on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:45 pm

Thanks guys, I appreciate the info.

I kind of thought more people would have more to say about this topic. Or is it that not many people are actually involved in offline marketing.

Chris your marketing has always fascinated me, I like your approach.
>>> Signature Coming <<<
Greg Martin

Postby Dave Hayes on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:48 am

I am Involved in Offline Marketing, I tend to do Replicate What I do on Line OFF & Vice Versa.

Community Events, are Targeted, Anything that is Relevant to My Topic is Joined.

Outiside the Box Thinking Is used quite a lot.
Dave Hayes

Postby Greg Martin on Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:34 am

Dave,
Yeah I am building a list of prospects for the launch of this company here, and I am using a website with autoresponder, video, copy... the whole nine yards that we use online, but driving people to it from offline.

Only flyers for now combined with warm market and situational prospecting. Warming up to add more offline methods.

Thanks for the feedback.
>>> Signature Coming <<<
Greg Martin

Postby Scott Sandoz on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:25 am

Offline marketing has become very tricky in recent days. You must think something creative to attract the potential customers. Though I am not sure what is your company is promoting, that is why I cannot give you some clear suggestion.
Best registry cleaner top to fix your pc with regtweaker
Last edited by scottSandoz on Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Only the educated are free.

Scott Sandoz
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Stephen Meyer on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:48 pm

Hi, I use sizzle cards and get 5000 of them for $95.00 printed on both sides from Uprinting.com. I use an 800 number with a recorded message on the cards. I record the message myself and use my name in it. Then when I call them they know who it is that's calling.

My other form of contact is handing out samples. I simply ask 4 questions to qualify the prospect and then give them a sample in exchange for a phone number.

Both methods seem to work very well although handing out samples gets a better response. My main goal in face to face marketing is to keep it simple for both the prospect and myself.
This biggest problem Networkers have is getting new leads. This system takes care of that. 3-5 New Leads Daily. Click Here Fresh Leads Daily
Stephen Meyer
Company: ForeverGreen IP LLC
Contribution Level: 3

Postby Dave Hayes on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:51 am

I don't agree with the Comment that Offline Marketing has become Tricky. It is Important to Follow Up However and If you don't do this Crucial Element, then Yes it does become Tricky.

Stephen Makes some Good and Very Vaild Points, in his Post. Offline Marketing is Crucial to Your Business, because it lets you do the face to face contact, which is essential. I notice the Business you are associated with is new or Start up & One Thing I would highly Recommend is to Avoid the Words 'Start Up' or 'New' Replacing these with The Word 'Expanding'.

Peoples Perception of new and Start up vary Greatly, but invarioubly it will take longer to build a Business when those words are used. However if it is Expanding then People are more inclined to take a further look especially if it will Benefit them and it gives you slightly More Credibility.

Applied Education is The Difference
Dave Hayes

Postby arinze ngonadi on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:54 am

Offline marketing.

Search magazines pertaining to business online, entrepreneurs. Ask contact the advertiser and ask how much it will cost to run a small ad. After you run check your stats if you are satisfied then get a bigger ad. Remember you should always test small and not blow your budget in 1 technique without testing it out first.
arinze ngonadi
Company: Internet Marketing Mentoring And Coaching Center
Contribution Level: 2

Return to Main MLM Discussion