Forums

Starting Over

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

Starting Over

Postby Kevin Wallace on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:15 pm

Hello All,

I've been out of the industry for a several years, but still follow BetterNetworker and Mike Dillard. I am considering getting back into the industry and am looking into a few companies. My question for discussion is what advice would you give for starting over? What are the things you would recommend doing to generate leads other than contacting old friends, etc.?

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Kevin W.
Kevin Wallace
Contribution Level: 1

Re: Starting Over

Postby Mario Sanders on Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:34 pm

Hi Kevin, there is nothing wrong with starting over. Sometimes we all have to stop and reassess ourselves.
Finding what motivates us and what we would like to do. The main point in starting is finding something that you can be passionate about.
I was looking for something for myself on research when I found what I was searching for. I liked the products so much it really changed my life. I do believe in these products.
You have to do the same with your next venture. Find that something that interests you. Can you put it to work to help others with it? Can you see yourself promoting it to others?
When you find what you are truly looking for you can get excited about it. That enthusiam will come out when you explain it to your prospects. Getting them excited as well will really get the ball rolling. Before you know it, you will have your work cut out for you.
Good luck in starting over! :idea:
Mario Sanders
Company: Life Force International
Contribution Level: 7

Postby Kier Minor on Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:14 pm

Hi Kevin
I have also started over in network marketing, realizing i went about it the wrong way the first time around. I have learned to connect with other marketers and learn as much as possible. Things are a lot easier when i don't think I know it all :) As far as contacting friends again....I have learned to use attraction marketing. You can reconnect with friends regarding your new ventures as well as reaching out to others. It has worked WONDERS for my business and less stressful. Good luck you in your new business venture!
Kier Minor
Contribution Level: 2

Postby James Martinez on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:50 am

This is the age of social networking and we can use its inherent viral nature to our advantage. There is a brand new simple to use tool that you can use to capture email leads right inside of a Facebook posts. Its called Post Magic and works on any timeline, newsfeed, group or page. This is the most POWERFUL, VIRAL and VALUABLE marketing tool EVER to hit the Internet Marketing world and it just went LIVE!
CAPTURE LEADS From FACEBOOK Timelines, New Feeds, Groups & Pages! Create Viral VIDEOS with EMAIL FORMS ==> Post Magic
James Martinez
Contribution Level: 3

Postby Dave Hayes on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:33 am

kwallace wrote:Hello All,

I've been out of the industry for a several years, but still follow BetterNetworker and Mike Dillard. I am considering getting back into the industry and am looking into a few companies. My question for discussion is what advice would you give for starting over? What are the things you would recommend doing to generate leads other than contacting old friends, etc.?

Kevin W.

Hi Kevin,

Great question. First of all there is no better industry than Network Marketing to be in.

To answer your question, I would invest in Magnetic Sponsoring, so you don't have to pitch to family and friends, not only that but Magnetic Sponsoring, is without doubt the Best Industry training for Network Marketing in my humble opinion. Having used it and followed the principles for the last 4 years, It has built me a very god business model, with over 40 Consultants Worldwide, all of who earn good money.

I hope this helps

Applied Education is the difference
See how others are making money on facebook 'Like' & share,
have fun, make money Find out more http://tcpros.co/gdyTL
Dave Hayes
Company: Global Virtual Opportunities
Contribution Level: 10

Postby Stephen Meyer on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:15 pm

kwallace wrote:Hello All,

Kevin W.
Hi Kevin, staying in touch with places like BN and people like Mike Dillard while you took some time away was a very good idea. I'm sure you have Magnetic Sponsoring so a good place to start again is by applying the principles you've learned. Blogging is a great place to start as well as being àctive on different Sociol sites.

As far as what product to buy into that choice is solely up to your interest. There are many products and product types available. Search for things you are already interested in and have a passion for. If it excites you your excitement will be passed on to your products.

As far as leads go FaceBook has mllions of members. Learning how to market on FB would be a good place to start. It can be very inexpensive or free.
This biggest problem Networkers have is getting new leads. This system takes care of that. 3-5 New Leads Daily. Click Here Fresh Leads Daily
Stephen Meyer
Company: ForeverGreen IP LLC
Contribution Level: 3

Postby Kevin Wallace on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:18 pm

Hey everyone!

Thanks for all the great advice. I will take it to heart in my quest!

I really appreciate it.

Kevin
Kevin Wallace

Postby Nathan Conner on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:36 pm

The best way to build a business fast using the internet is to leverage traffic networks and list-building networks. List-building networks would be things like Solo-ads and ViralURL. Traffic networks would be websites that have a lot of in-house traffic and have a large amount of authority with the search engines. Better Networker would be a good example of a traffic network, but I also recommend Slideshare and YouTube.
"The guy you call when you are ready to take control back."
Blog: http://www.workwithnathanconner.com
Nathan Conner
Company: MyLeadSystemPRO

Postby Daniel Itahov on Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:32 am

Hi.
I want to get right into your question about sponsoring new people into your network marketing opportunity. But first, I assume you asked about any suggestions on what company to choose to build your network. Of course there are a lot of great opportunities out there. The main think is to be a winner and not a quitter, be consistent and persistent when building your organization. There is nothing wrong to recruit your friends, family etc. Along with this you should consider the power of internet to recruit much more people into your organization. What I found is, in traditional MLM companies there is not enough trainings and tools to help people expose their businesses using internet. Only now they start to realize why majority of people stop their MLM business in the beginning stages. I had this struggle as well. It is not easy to talk to people who are not interested in what you want to offer, much harder when some of them have negative opinions about MLM industry.
I started to look for ways to get prospects online and for tools that will help me do it consistently. Thank G-d I found something incredible. Not only it will help you build your primary business by consistent flow of new leads and prospects, it gives you the opportunity to earn even more money while you are building your primary business. And it gives you all the essential tools to help you build your business. You should never put all your eggs in one basket. This program gives you multiple streams of income by promoting only one link. It is called EZ Money Formula. I am a proud member of this amazing program. You get unstoppable trainings from 6 and 7 figure earners in this industry. It doesn't meter whether you have a business or not, you can use the system to earn residual income from other multiple streams. Check it out in my source box. I wish you good luck and let me know if you have any questions.
Daniel Itahov
Company: Forever Living Products International, Inc.

Postby whitney black on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:02 pm

I'm more of a newbie but I recommend using safelists or solo ads, they both works great if you do them right.
No sponsoring required! Only $1.75 to start! http://bit.ly/1p0op7s
whitney black

Next

Return to Main MLM Discussion