Forums

Where to find people willing to join mlm online?

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

Where to find people willing to join mlm online?

Postby Rihards Emulins on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:49 am

Hi better networkers :)

My business is health and wellness products related and I use facebook.com to attract new people to my business. I target people hanging around in different health related groups and it is alright. But I am very interested is there a good place online where I can find people, who are really looking for network marketing company to join?

Rihards
If you want to live healthier and experience a lifestyle of wealth and freedom, visit - http://withhealthtowealth.com/ Really inspiring stuff there...
Rihards Emulins
Company: Kyani
Contribution Level: 2

Re: Where to find people willing to join mlm online?

Postby Keith Claridge on Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:54 am

Forums can be a good place.

What about using other social media too?

Remember people want answers to problems, so think of the problems you can solve and then offer that solution.

There are a few courses that can help you 'find' the right leads.

Shoot me a message and I can share with you the one I recommend.
Keith Claridge

Postby Hopeton Wilson on Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:43 pm

Why not Buy Solo Ads, it might take a bit of money but trust me the
conversion rate is great. That is how the Top Internet Marketers make
make most of there money.
Hopeton Wilson
Company: Global Information Network

Postby dave Schlueter on Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:13 pm

The first thing to establish is who is your perfect, credit card in hand, ready to join right now prospect. What do they want?.. What is their pain, problems, etc.? What is their mindset like? Imagine this and get in their thoughts and emotions. Then brainstorm... What would they be searching for online? What terms would they use? What groups would they join? What forums, video's, etc. would they seek out? The internet begins with search. What are they searching for? There are many places they are looking. Social Media, Video, Search Engines, Forums, etc. but they are searching there for specific terms. Identify those terms and position your content and offerings to meet those needs. It can be blog content, Video, Social Posts, Banner Ads, Guest Blogging, FB ads, etc. that you use but you must know what they are searching for.
dave Schlueter
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Melvin Goodrum on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:23 pm

withhealthtowealth wrote:Hi better networkers :)

My business is health and wellness products related and I use facebook.com to attract new people to my business. I target people hanging around in different health related groups and it is alright. But I am very interested is there a good place online where I can find people, who are really looking for network marketing company to join?

Rihards

I see that you're in Kyani. Its a little more advanced MLM business opportunity. However, Kyani is best marketed at trade shows with a booth rather than online to be honest with you because....be sure to stock up on plenty of Sunrise as its a great selling product. Use a couple of bottles to pour people samples in little plastic cups and be sure your brochure material has all of your information on it. Make sure you look sharp as a tack...standard black polo with Kyani logo, black dress pants cleanly ironed and black polished dress shoes...don't forget the belt and tuck in your shirt. If possible, a business suit would suffice....run the booth as if you're hosting a "wine tasting"...heck even cut up some fancy cheeses. The reason I say this is because the target market is middle to upper class affluent with this product...that's the people who I've seen buy these products. So look the part

Best of luck to you
Getting Rowdy Since 1993 In Network Marketing

Visit my website...or DON'T at http://www.melvingoodrum.com
Melvin Goodrum
Company: AdvoCare International, L.P.
Contribution Level: 4

Postby Gomer Magtibay on Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:55 am

Facebook. But don't expect quick results. You have to spend a lot of time making friends and building relationships. Because, gaining trust and confidence online is much harder than doing it offline face to face with prospects. I have generated sign-ups myself online using Facebook in my "semi-online business" with Organo Gold, but they don't happen instantly. We became friends at first, shared some ideas, gained mutual trust, before we became business partners. You need to have patience, as it may take a long process. But it's worth it.
Gomer Magtibay
Contribution Level: 3

Postby Rihards Emulins on Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:04 am

Thanks for valuable feedback!

Yeah, it seems that with Kyani it is easier to recruit people with traditional method by meeting face to face, as it is real product and more targeted to upper class market. However, I will give online a try :)
If you want to live healthier and experience a lifestyle of wealth and freedom, visit - http://withhealthtowealth.com/ Really inspiring stuff there...
Rihards Emulins
Company: Kyani

Postby dave Schlueter on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:26 pm

If I can be perfectly candid with you... you want people to join you in a business venture, not people to buy your products. If you want to succeed in MLM you need business builders. People who are looking for an opportunity not overpriced nutritionals, vitamins, health beauty products, gold, silver, etc. I'm not ripping on your product just speaking in general about MLM. Your best product is the opportunity! To find people who want an opportunity you must target (people looking for what you have) your market and you must market to them in numbers, employing as much leverage to the process as possible. My Point... How many targeted people can you market to face to face in one day and have a life? How much rejection can you handle before you quit? That's why we use the internet and automated systems. And Gomer is right...You have to spend a lot of time making friends and building relationships. Because, gaining trust and confidence online is much harder than doing it offline face to face with prospects. That's where Blogging, posting and contributing to groups and forums regularly, having a video presence, etc. comes in. But it has to be targeted. You must be putting that message in front of your perfect prospects, and you must be consistent to win. If you want to take your business online you must learn online marketing. There is no way traditional old school MLM can touch the kind of numbers and influence you can have when MLM is done the right way online.
dave Schlueter
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Rob Fore on Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:44 am

If you are looking to take your network marketing business to the next level you will have to MASTER the art and science of MARKETING. Plain and simple. And there are a bazillion ways to get your message out there to sell your products and/or to promote the business as a distributor. But those are two completely different things.

If you want to sell products, you can post ads... hang out on heath/lose weight types of forums and groups and simply strive to be helful. Answer questions. Become the source for good information.

To promote the business, you really need to dig a bit deeper because you will find yourself competing in the "start a business" "home business" "make money" arena and it's pretty competitive.

What I teach my team to do is to study marketing methods for 7-10 days. Then pick ONE or TWO methods and focus on mastering those methods for 6-12 months. Two things happen. You become very good at it... and you will produce a result.
Rob Fore
Company: SendOutCards
Contribution Level: 7

Postby Rory Singh on Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:28 am

There are many different ways to find people for your MLM biz Online. You don't really want to go out looking for them but find a way to put your biz (offer) right under their nose. When someone is hungry, guess what their going to do? Take a bite! So in this industry, you need to learn the skills necessary to become a marketer by learning how to 'create' your own traffic.

1- You can make appealing videos (that offer value), youtube seems to be dominating Google searches a lot lately (because Google owns Youtube) and video advertising is a very powerful method of advertising.

2- You can write articles (about areas that you are already an 'expert' in, everyone is an expert in some area). Articles can be posted on sites just like this one, ezinearticles.com or other high PR sites that has a large following. You can include a link to your MLM biz in your signature box after the article.

3- Free Ad sites like Craiglist ETC.

Keep in mind that there is a learning curve in all 3 areas I listed above but if you pick one that you feel good about (and master it) you can be generating free leads that could last you years to feed your business.
No 'other' Career in the US and Canada has 'created' more Millionaires than the Network Marketing Industry. Learn how the Pro's Do it Online: Visit-->>NetworkOpportunities.Net<<-- today!
Rory Singh

Next

Return to Main MLM Discussion