Forums

Facebook groups in the MLM niche

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

Facebook groups in the MLM niche

Postby on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:56 am

As a new member of the Magnetic Sponsoring EMP but otherwise old I have started to build my fan page on Facebook and applying the advanced training.

How do I go about engaging Facebook groups in the MLM niche?

It seems like tons of biz offers blasted by automatic software in everyone of them due to lack of marketing skills.
Tap Into This No B.S. System For Collecting 100% Commissions Every Single Day On Autopilot. Click Here To Watch This Epic 57 Minute Video.

http://friedmett.elitemarketingpro.com/

Re: Facebook groups in the MLM niche

Postby on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:09 pm

Anderz wrote:As a new member of the Magnetic Sponsoring EMP but otherwise old I have started to build my fan page on Facebook and applying the advanced training.

How do I go about engaging Facebook groups in the MLM niche?

It seems like tons of biz offers blasted by automatic software in everyone of them due to lack of marketing skills.

Anders, not quite sure what you mean by 'otherwise old', but perhaps I can offer my thoughts on how to go about engaging. First of all I would invite, all the contacts you have to 'like and comment' on your page, possibly by having a free offer.

Then look to add great content, both written and video on to the page, I would do this either via my blog, or more preferably, via a social media management tool, like hootsuite, so that you can take the link and post from hootsuite so that it goes to all your social media profiles, but with a short link, so it looks more professional.

Finally, you can create an ad, targeting the groups, which will attract those you want, who will read and watch your content.

As long as its done on a consistent basis and preferably daily or at least regularly then, you will start to build up a following. I know this happens, as I am speaking from a personal basis and experience.There is also a post on my blog about this topic too

Applied education is the difference :)
See how others are making money on facebook 'Like' & share,
have fun, make money Find out more http://tcpros.co/gdyTL

Postby on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:39 pm

Thank you Dave.

By old I mean member of MS in general.
Tap Into This No B.S. System For Collecting 100% Commissions Every Single Day On Autopilot. Click Here To Watch This Epic 57 Minute Video.

http://friedmett.elitemarketingpro.com/

Postby on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:37 pm

Make a friend first.
Give a compliment on the other person being in business.
Find some common ground.
See if what you have meets a need for them.
If you need some free fb training, send me a message.
Create a fantastic 2014.
Happy Prospecting.
Marlena

Postby on Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:26 pm

Hey Anders,

ask questions in Facebook groups.

Don't try to be the guru first but ask them some things you want to teach them later.

So you can find your prospects very easy with their wrong answers.

That's an amazing trick to make conversations with people you want to teach something.

If the wrong answers to your questions about any topic comes you just ask: "Don't you think it is like this and that ..." or "But I heard that ..."

And now you are in a conversation with somebody who needs to learn something from you.

To your massive success!

Just try it... :D

Postby on Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:23 pm

I've had a lot of success leveraging niche specific facebook groups.

The key is to stand out as a person who leads with value and solves the problems of the group members. If you aren't ready to create your own content yet, seek out helpful content by others and (with permission) share that in the groups with a paragraph of text that shows you are offering value and instigates interaction.

When you start receiving likes, comments and shares on your 'value' posts, reach out to these people as they're perfect connections to be making and you may find many are in need of the type of training you offer as a magnetic affiliate.

Hope this helps, Happy New Year. Here's to your best year ever!

Return to Main MLM Discussion