Forums

What should be the Format of Sending Your First Mail ??

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

What should be the Format of Sending Your First Mail ??

Postby Farrukh Sattar on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:46 pm

I just Created my New Opt-in or squeeze page. I am just wondering that what kind of Mailing format is correct on Day 0 that i will send to my subscribers. Is it ok to send your first mail with any sales pich or it has just Any hi , hello type of thing ...
I am confused, any suggestions ???
Farrukh Sattar
Contribution Level: 1

Re: What should be the Format of Sending Your First Mail ??

Postby Jason Orban on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:17 am

Your first email should be to give your subscribers what they opted in for their freebies or if you are not giving anything away a message that tells them what to expect from you in future emails etc..

What they will learn etc...
21 Free Ebooks Very High Quality In Tons Of Different Niche's All Related To Internet Marketing @ Making Money Online. Sign Up For Free Here http://jaysonlinereviews.com/freetrainingcoursegift
Jason Orban
Company: People Helping People
Contribution Level: 7

Postby Volker Schaefer on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:18 am

You have to give value in the first email and tell them something in the end that makes them hungry for the next email - otherwise your second email will not be read.
Volker Schaefer
Company: Life Plus International
Contribution Level: 5

Postby dave Schlueter on Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:07 pm

Absolutely... all of the above. When someone opts into your list it is usually in exchange for some type of value you are offering. But after delivering that initial piece of value, why do they want to continue to hear from you? Who are you? What can they expect from you? Why should they want to stay on your list and build a relationship with you? These are things you should be thinking about how to answer in your first few communications. I think it is a great thing to welcome your new subscriber, introduce yourself, entertain them a little, and let them know what to expect from you and your list (a reason to keep opening). Just remember it is really all about them and what they want at this point. They don't know you yet, trust you yet, or have a relationship with you yet. This is the first date and you need to shine or there won't be another one...
dave Schlueter

Postby Farrukh Sattar on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:43 am

Thanks guys for the suggestions.. i selected acne treatment niche so it is ok to send first email write this..

Hey (Name),
Thankyou for subscribing, Hear is your free Gift.. XXXXXXXXXXX.com Stay Subscribe for more gifts and tips about acne treatment.. Is it attractive enough ???
Farrukh Sattar

Postby Tal Fighel on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:06 am

In your first email you can welcome them to your newsletter and tell them about yourself.

At the end of the email, you can sell them what ever you want.

That is OK to do.
Are You Struggling To Make Any Money Online?
*** Click Here To View My Work At Home Top Recommendation! ***
Tal Fighel
Contribution Level: 2

Postby dave Schlueter on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:14 pm

Is there anything unique about you or your information, your mailing list? Do you have a personal acne story or a mission, or a reason why you are providing acne solutions? Is there anything different that makes you stand out?
dave Schlueter

Postby Farrukh Sattar on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:57 am

Got it :) Tal Fighel..
and Dave.. the one thing that make me different from others is just that i promoting a product that i have used actually ... first i have acne problem but this product reduces it very quickly.. but i think that mentioning stories in emails can make people think that person is spammy ... what do you think ???
Farrukh Sattar

Postby David Johnson on Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:21 pm

Fsksattar wrote:Got it :) Tal Fighel..
and Dave.. the one thing that make me different from others is just that i promoting a product that i have used actually ... first i have acne problem but this product reduces it very quickly.. but i think that mentioning stories in emails can make people think that person is spammy ... what do you think ???

I would say quite the opposite. You should be telling stories in your emails.

Being on a few different lists, the ones I regularly open and read regularly are those that tell a short story. To me these are the most interesting, plus people will remember a story over the benefits or features of the product.

Ben Settle and Jim Yaghi are great at this.

The key is to build a bridge from the story to your product you are selling.

Since you are selling a product that helps acne, you have your story related to the product and how it helped you. Since those reading the email will have problems with acne, they will relate to your story about having acne and things you did to try to clear it up.

Me personally, I would leave the name of the product out of the email to build some curiosity. Some will click on it just to see what the product it is.
Discover Your Success Formula By Clicking Here.
David Johnson
Contribution Level: 3

Postby Farrukh Sattar on Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:10 pm

David... thanks man.. now i understand the concept :)
Farrukh Sattar

Next

Return to Main MLM Discussion