Forums

What is the ONE THING that is key for success in MLM?

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

What is the ONE THING that is key for success in MLM?

Postby William Nissen on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:41 pm

I want this discussion to be an open dialogue. I want to hear from you what you believe is the one thing that is your key to success. So to start it off, I will share my ONE THING:

Mentoring...REAL MENTORING. Not just getting on a Google Hangout and share some wisdom, but down and dirty, take my hand and let's get you to the big rank and create a story mentoring. I believe that is what creates success, creates loyalty, and creates the right culture for market stability. It has worked beautifully for me.

What are your thoughts?
Bill Nissen Pastor/Co-Founder of ViSalus Faith and Fitness. Build a solid income stream with a noble cause! Simply by losing 10lbs- we will then feed a child in need through the Project 10 Challenge. www.p10challenge.com"
William Nissen
Company: ViSalus Sciences
Contribution Level: 5

Re: What is the ONE THING that is key for success in MLM?

Postby jeng cua on Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:59 pm

Bill N wrote:I want this discussion to be an open dialogue. I want to hear from you what you believe is the one thing that is your key to success. So to start it off, I will share my ONE THING:

Mentoring...REAL MENTORING. Not just getting on a Google Hangout and share some wisdom, but down and dirty, take my hand and let's get you to the big rank and create a story mentoring. I believe that is what creates success, creates loyalty, and creates the right culture for market stability. It has worked beautifully for me.

What are your thoughts?

Hi Bill!

One of the most important key to success whether you are involved in MLM, affiliate or online marketer or any bricks or mortar business, you need to build your own "ASSET" - you own mailing list that you have all the full control. From building the know, like and trust, creating your good reputation, keeping your communication consistently and by creating a successful sales funnel.

Email marketing is not simply all about squeeze pages or sending emails to your mailing list, email marketing goal is to get ultimate sales conversion.

Here's why email marketing is the best profit strategy http://onestepupbyjc.com/whyemailmarket ... ategy.html

Hope this help!
Jeng Cua
To Your ONE STEP UP!
Jeng Cua (internet marketer consultant)
BUILD YOUR BUSINESS WITH AUTOMATION!
Visit My Blog
http://www.onestepupbyjc.com
jeng cua
Contribution Level: 2

Postby willie robertson on Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:39 pm

With regards to MLM/NWM success my experience has been that there has to be Duplication... There has to be a simple way to duplicate the business building efforts

I came into MLM back in 1995/1996 in a company named New Image International, we sold 1 product in weight loss niche.

That company went on to do $100 million dollars in sales... They did eventually add a few more products too.

I think the major success that company and it's distributors had was because of the company wide training conducted by our top distributor and trainer, Dale Calvert.

Every distributor received a training manual as part of their distributor kit... Each manual had the exact same, step by step training inside it.

It taught you how to get prospects, how to make your presentation to the prospect, how to follow up before and after the sale of the product and how to ask for referrals.

Everybody on your team has to be able to and has to be comfortable with your system/way of building the business.

In New Image, it did not matter if you were a beginner, a youngster or a person in their older years of life or where you lived in the country, we all were able to achieve success by using and sticking to the system we were given in the manual.

Or course you always had the rebel who wanted to re-invent the wheel.

Of late I came across some really great training by Dani Johnson that teaches people how to obtain the skill sets of marketing and business building.

Tim Sales also has a great training on getting and servicing the customers and building your team.
Why do some people struggle for years, while others get results and the life they signed up for… in months? Success Starts Here
willie robertson
Contribution Level: 4

Postby Seb Brantigan on Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:02 pm

Bill N wrote:I want this discussion to be an open dialogue. I want to hear from you what you believe is the one thing that is your key to success. So to start it off, I will share my ONE THING:

What are your thoughts?

hey Bill thanks for sharing :D for me it has been lead generation & qualifying prospects. You can have all the talent, skills, mindset down to a Tee but unless you are bringing in fresh blood into your business daily and seeing if they are a fit for what you offer, your business will never grow.

I like what you say about mentoring, and taking it a step further...when you mentor someone from zero to hero, you will always be the first one that got them their first success, so when they continue to reach success you can feel pretty good knowing you made such a difference! :)
Attention MLM Reps: Terrified of the phone?
Struggling with closing prospects into your business?
Click Here for a No BS Q&A MP3 Interview Which Unmasks
How a Top Recruiter Sponsors 1,277 People into One Business! Access it now.
Seb Brantigan

Postby Jeffrey Sloe on Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:12 am

What are your thoughts?

The one thing that is key for success in mlm is "belief", followed closely with "commitment." If you don't believe you can do the business, or don't believe in the business model, or don't believe in the company, you will not succeed.

MLM is more of an inside job. It's what's in someone's mind that holds them back. You can have the best of the best mentor, the best of the best company, the best of the best products, the best of the best leads, but if your mindset is not right, you will not succeed. Even the smallest seed of doubt can be the difference between success and failure.

Once you have that belief, and there is no doubt in your mind, you need to be committed to your business. If you're not committed to your business, or are not willing to make that commitment, you will not succeed.
Jeffrey Sloe
Company: TriVita, Inc
Contribution Level: 1

Postby willie robertson on Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:23 am

jeffrey_sloe wrote:
Bill N wrote: ?

The one thing that is key for success in mlm is "belief", followed closely with "commitment." If you don't believe you can do the business, or don't believe in the business model, or don't believe in the company, you will not succeed.

MLM is more of an inside job. It's what's in someone's mind that holds them back. You can have the best of the best mentor, the best of the best company, the best of the best products, the best of the best leads, but if your mindset is not right, you will not succeed. Even the smallest seed of doubt can be the difference between success and failure.

Once you have that belief, and there is no doubt in your mind, you need to be committed to your business. If you're not committed to your business, or are not willing to make that commitment, you will not succeed.

Great advice Jeffery,

I failed to mention that while in the company that I mentioned above, one of the first things we had to do as a new distributor in that company was to make out a list Dale Calvert called 20 reasons... We had to come up with 20 reasons why we wanted to be in a business.

We had to do this exercise before our upline would have us make out our contact list. That's how important the company felt about the distributors developing a belief system for success.

We then had to break it down to the top 3 reasons or the most important reason of WHY we were doing the business.

We also received training on developing belief in the MLM/NWM industry and how to have belief or confidence in our self.

New Image International and the training from Dale Calvert was my first ever exposure to the importance of personal development.

Both Dale Calvert and Dani Johnson are big proponents of developing one's belief in the MLM/NWM industry and also in one's self in your abilities.

You've got to believe that you can achieve it.
Why do some people struggle for years, while others get results and the life they signed up for… in months? Success Starts Here
willie robertson
Contribution Level: 4

Postby eric drula on Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:06 am

Begin with a new self-image: prosperity, abundance and success personnelle.Ajouter as much detail as possible del'image and make it as clear as possible to your mind. Hold the image at any time, regardless of what is happening around you. Do not let your current results dictate the image you hold in your mind, and whatever the current difficulties, you should continue to take a picture of prosperity, abundance and personal success. Persistence is the key with the technique. Continue to hold the image of personal success and understand that what is happening to you now should happen to you so that you are prepared to receive the good you desire.
Let's take an example of someone who practices the art "Redo his image" of financial success on a daily basis: that person thinks Donald Trump. Do you think it makes a picture of poverty and lack and limitation? Do you think his personal perspective on life is failure and "I can not do that"? Do you think he sees himself as needy, homeless and with no net worth? Of course not . In fact, he will think as an accomplished man, and his image he has will determine his actions and behavior, creating the circumstances and events that will end with good results.
Do you want to be as accomplished as a man DonaldTrump or what kind of man do you want to be? Next, create a "you image" of that one, act like him and do the same things as him. Live, think, behave and act as DonaldTrump or as the type of man you want to be and I promise you that you will succeed like him.
Be careful with the image that you make yourself, do not wait until tomorrow, first create it now!
Viadeo confirms the rise of mobile use. Professional Network found that 16% of the uses of the service is now made on mobile devices. http://www.viadeo.com/fr/profile/eric.drula
eric drula
Company: CashUnite
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Lynda Cromar on Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:49 am

Key thing no matter what you are doing is to have a vision.. rather than being focused on rank or money
Get started building your list for a one time $7 http://ll.lyndasleads.com/
Lynda Cromar
Company: MyLeadSystemPRO
Contribution Level: 10

Postby James Burbank on Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:33 am

Love the ideas, although I believe that it is never the ONE thing.

Maybe one MAIN thing, but there are so many facets to it, imo.
James Burbank

Postby Franklin LaSalle on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:27 pm

To answer this question we first have to find out why people quit MLM. There are two critical reasons why people quit MLM. Lack of prospects and not enough cash flow.

1) Too few prospects; if you not generating prospects on a daily basis most likely you are not making any money in your MLM opportunity.

2) Not enough cash flow; the average Multilevel program only pays a tiny $5 to $10 per person each and every month. It will take hundreds or thousands of people to make any decent amount of money.

A nice funded proposal in the front end will definitely take it of this two problem. That founded proposal needs to provide you with a unlimited amount of leads and cash flow to fund your main MLM program. Fix this two problems and you will have a nice successful MLM business.

Short answer to this question will be; to be success in MLM you will need more prospects and lots of them.

:lol:
>>FREE DOWNLINE<<
The NEXT 3 People Joining
Will Be Placed Under You!

www.PostcardSystemPRO.com
Franklin LaSalle

Next

Return to Main MLM Discussion