Forums

Doing MLM purely online?

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

Doing MLM purely online?

Postby Tomas Soukup on Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:05 am

It seems to me that these days more and more people want to do the business only from behind their computer screen. I have always been a fan of old school personal meetings when recruting new people to MLM but found out recently that internet and social marketing can be very powerful tool.

It depends on the product of course but since everyone is on the internet and fb today it is maybe possible to succeed in network marketing without meeting a single prospect.

What do you prefer? Do you want to meet your potential partner personaly when trying to recruit him into your MLM company? Or do you use purely online methods or phone to communicate with him?
Talk to real people interested in network marketing, get free leads.
This is the fastest way to expand your MLM business.
MLM Gateway

Tomas Soukup
Contribution Level: 1

Re: Doing MLM purely online?

Postby Tal Fighel on Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:35 am

Tomas,

Many people are building their network marketing teams online and without any interactions with them. You don't need to hug and kiss your new team members and sing koombaya with them to do really well.

From generating leads, to closing these leads, to training them to succeed with their own business....It can all be done online and you don't have to have any contact with them.
Are You Struggling To Make Any Money Online?
*** Click Here To View My Work At Home Top Recommendation! ***
Tal Fighel
Contribution Level: 2

Postby Franklin LaSalle on Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:03 pm

Doing MLM purely online is like a double edge sword. Internet marketing have failed many people. No doubt that the internet allows you to prospect hundred or even thousands of people very fast but guess what? They will also quit as fast as they join. There are too many reasons why this happen.

People's email inbox is full every day with biz opportunities, product launches, the next big system, etc, etc... this can make some people get out of focus because he or she has been prospected over and over evry day.

Another internet glitch is the information overload. How do you teach your new distributor to generate traffic to their fancy splash page? Not everybody have the technical skills to create a high converting optin page, blog, sales funnel, video marketing, facebook marketing... is just too much and quite overwhelming for the majority of people.

For this same reason last year I went 80% offline using an old, but very easy to duplicate method using postcards. So far offline marketing has helped not just me, but my downline to get more leads and more sales for our MLM program. My advice to you is to give offline marketing a try as part of your overall marketing strategy.

:roll:
>>FREE DOWNLINE<<
The NEXT 3 People Joining
Will Be Placed Under You!

www.PostcardSystemPRO.com
Franklin LaSalle

Postby Joseph Ponnou on Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:52 am

Yes MLM is purely online based.
The premise of network marketing is building systems of individuals who purchase and offer items. What better place to manufacture a network of individuals than on a definitive overall network marketing -the web? As indicated by Internet World Stats, starting 2006, there were more than 1 billion individuals online around the world. It's no big surprise that the web is the spot to go to assemble a networking marketing business.

The advantages to building your business online are far reaching -you can work in shorts and a T-shirt, you just converse with individuals who are profoundly intrigued, your business is working for you 24/7, your upkeep expenses are low, and its anything but difficult to extend globally. Most vital, anybody can do it- -you don't need to be a PC virtuoso to discover achievement.

Joseph Ponnou
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Dave Hayes on Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:18 am

talfighel wrote:Tomas,

Many people are building their network marketing teams online and without any interactions with them. You don't need to hug and kiss your new team members and sing koombaya with them to do really well.

From generating leads, to closing these leads, to training them to succeed with their own business....It can all be done online and you don't have to have any contact with them.

I agre with Taj to a certain extent, the internet and technology, plus time zone have speeded up the way to do business, so you can build a business online quite easily now ( I have done for a number of years, since 2002 part time, since 2009 full time) so can vouch for the fact it works.

In some cases I haven't even gone near social media either :D

Applied education is the difference :D
See how others are making money on facebook 'Like' & share,
have fun, make money Find out more http://tcpros.co/gdyTL
Dave Hayes
Company: Global Virtual Opportunities
Contribution Level: 10

Postby Gomer Magtibay on Tue May 05, 2015 6:32 am

As a person who rely much on the Internet to generate leads for my MLM business, I was tempted to reply to this topic. But to my dismay, when I check the profile of the topic starter, I found nothing. No photo. No company name entered. No industry selected. Experience unknown. The only information you can find from this guys is a very short post composed of few paragraphs that look like one posted by a bot, and a forum signature pointing to a website selling MLM leads. I wonder why accounts like this and posts like this permitted here in Better Networker's site.
Gomer Magtibay
Contribution Level: 3

Postby jeng cua on Sat May 09, 2015 12:04 am

Tomas TLN wrote:It seems to me that these days more and more people want to do the business only from behind their computer screen. I have always been a fan of old school personal meetings when recruting new people to MLM but found out recently that internet and social marketing can be very powerful tool.

It depends on the product of course but since everyone is on the internet and fb today it is maybe possible to succeed in network marketing without meeting a single prospect.

What do you prefer? Do you want to meet your potential partner personaly when trying to recruit him into your MLM company? Or do you use purely online methods or phone to communicate with him?

Hi Tomas!

I have nothing against doing the traditional way of prospecting (meeting up in the coffee shop, cold callings), but I guess this will be depending on each person if they feel like doing this, but based on my own personal experience when I first started and join an MLM business, I felt that this is not the kind of lifestyle that I want by doing the same routine again and again (tradition way of prospecting) because this is not the kind of freedom that I am looking for so I've tried experimenting and learn more on online automation, attraction marketing so instead of me chasing my prospect I just implemented my online lead generation techniques and sales funnel online so I can just set it once and just focus more on building my lists and ads.

Then once in a while I go out and attend some seminars or events in expanding my networks this is more on connecting with people but not pitching my product or business.

Hope this help!
Jeng Cua
To Your ONE STEP UP!
Jeng Cua (internet marketer consultant)
BUILD YOUR BUSINESS WITH AUTOMATION!
Visit My Blog
http://www.onestepupbyjc.com
jeng cua

Postby annalaura brown on Fri May 29, 2015 2:59 pm

I'm not a fan of this practice nor of this mindset. If you want to get the real scoop see my signature link. But seriously I don't believe anyone can expect to really build a downline of any size without using the phone and without meeting people in person.
Finally, the truth about online network marketing. Learn about the myths and truths about the internet and network marketing.
http://www.internetworkmarketingwealth.com
annalaura brown
Company: dōTERRA International, LLC

Postby Gomer Magtibay on Sat May 30, 2015 7:23 pm

annalaurab wrote:I'm not a fan of this practice nor of this mindset. If you want to get the real scoop see my signature link. But seriously I don't believe anyone can expect to really build a downline of any size without using the phone and without meeting people in person.

It is possible. And some people are already doing it. I've seen it with my own yes. I have done it in my previous MLM, and my former upline leader in there have done it successfully, never calling a single lead. His name is Stone Evans of the Plug-In Profit Site.

Yes, it is often advantageous if you can call and talk to your prospects and connect, but sometimes, if you have a massive list ranging from hundreds to thousands in subscribers, calling them one by one is not that feasible, both in time and money.

So, it's a matter of being creative, with how you write your AR series, how your AR series connect with your list and build relationship, because if you can build good relationship through email, it's works better than calling your list by phone and being pushy.

In fact, just recently, I have blocked a new friend in Facebook who was insisting of calling me by phone to discuss a new opportunity he has found.
Gomer Magtibay

Postby Melvin Goodrum on Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:39 pm

I think that anyone who tries to build their business solely online is missing out on serious revenue that can be made off the web and for less money than most tools. Not only that, without face to face interaction, there's little chance that you can develop the ability to communicate with the public effectively.

For those that want to get started like I did then do this. Simply gather all your business materials and sales products, get some business cards, a sign, and a table with a black table cover. Then take you ass down to a flea market, strip mall, or trade show and set yourself up in a spot. You'll definitely get some good sales but the important thing is that you'll get people telling you no and calling you a scam artist. That will harden you folks up, increase your response capabilities and make you a better salesperson. Nothing like getting your hands dirty.
Getting Rowdy Since 1993 In Network Marketing

Visit my website...or DON'T at http://www.melvingoodrum.com
Melvin Goodrum
Company: AdvoCare International, L.P.
Contribution Level: 4

Next

Return to Main MLM Discussion