Forums

Wow... It's Been Awhile

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

Wow... It's Been Awhile

Postby Richard Bravo on Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:09 pm

~*~

Hey Gang,
WOW... It's been awhile since I've been back to my roots.

How the hell is everyone... What's new in the land of BetterNetworker?

~*~
Richard Bravo: the Art of an Entrepreneur • Let's Connect On Facebook!
Richard Bravo
Contribution Level: 9

Re: Wow... It's Been Awhile

Postby willie robertson on Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:52 pm

Sir Richard,

How ya doing man, long, long time no hear from.

Man this site seems to be dying a slow death.. Pretty much a ghost town anymore... Guess most have moved over to Face Book and the like.

Miss your input over here.

Good to see ya.
Why do some people struggle for years, while others get results and the life they signed up for… in months? Success Starts Here
willie robertson
Contribution Level: 4

Postby Richard Bravo on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:46 am

~*~

Hey Willie... Good to see you man!
Yeah it's been far too long. How have you been, what's new in your life?

RE: BN
I have to admit, I'm saddened at how much the activity has died down in this community, a little leary of coming back to invest time creating content with such little activity, but at the same time something inside of me is excited at the potential opportunity to maybe help rebuild this place.

BN was an amazing community at one point, I don't know what happened, but it seems to be a neglected site at this point.

Mods don't seem to be doing anything in the way of cleaning up the forums as spammy posts and links are rampant throughout the site. Even the instructor content seems to be nothing but pitches and link bait to their sites. Obviously not very valuable as the views and social sharing on that content are substantially lower than what we were getting back in the day.

Anyway, we'll see. BN still holds a place in my heart and I hate to see it go down the drain like this.

~*~
Richard Bravo: the Art of an Entrepreneur • Let's Connect On Facebook!
Richard Bravo
Contribution Level: 9

Postby Adam Taha on Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:14 pm

RichardBravo wrote:~*~

Mods don't seem to be doing anything in the way of cleaning up the forums as spammy posts and links are rampant throughout the site.

Hi and welcome back.

Mods are doing fine mate. Some of the posts are old posts, where people post and it comes up and there are many links I've got rid of through months and weeks and continue to do so. Takes time, as the task is not a small thing since been doing so for sometime now; plus running a business.

So I come here in week, not everyday, but through each week and clean up as much as I can. I rather just focus on just doing what one can do, and also add value as much as possible. In the end, we can get stuck in or we can just do what most do. I rather get stuck in.

One thing I'll need to do is send idea to team to see if we can find a way to be able get a function to close old threads, so no one can post on them and they rise up again due to spams; or someone posting in an old thread.

Adam
This is just one of the websites out of many I've designed and then built built by web developer called Wayne Hatter. Want to see others let me know..
http://yourwpmadesimple.com/
Adam Taha
Contribution Level: 8

Postby Seb Brantigan on Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:21 am

RichardBravo wrote:~*~

Hey Gang,
WOW... It's been awhile since I've been back to my roots.

How the hell is everyone... What's new in the land of BetterNetworker?

~*~

Wow you're right Richard this forum has died a little...I think the problem is Magnetic Sponsoring is no longer an affiliate program, Mike was focusing on Elevation Group and I did suspect that the Magnetic Sponsoring brand would fall out of the picture.

but his business model makes sense - learn how to make money, then invest it properly. No sense in being a broke millionaire :lol:
Attention MLM Reps: Terrified of the phone?
Struggling with closing prospects into your business?
Click Here for a No BS Q&A MP3 Interview Which Unmasks
How a Top Recruiter Sponsors 1,277 People into One Business! Access it now.
Seb Brantigan
Contribution Level: 2

Return to Main MLM Discussion