Forums

These Guys Telling You You're Not OK Even If You're OK

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

These Guys Telling You You're Not OK Even If You're OK

Postby Gomer Magtibay on Sun May 10, 2015 11:58 am

Hello fellow BetterNetworkers!

I'd like to ask, how do you deal with these people?

They usually scout for networkers on Facebook. They will send you message asking how are you doing with your present MLM business. And even if you say to them that you're doing well, they will proceed to offering their "business improvement services" or a "new MLM that promise to solve your MLM problems."

They are like insisting "You're not OK. Buy my coaching!" Or, "You're not OK. Join my new MLM!"

How do you deal with these guys telling you you're not OK even if you're actually OK?
Gomer Magtibay
Contribution Level: 3

Re: These Guys Telling You You're Not OK Even If You're OK

Postby jason miller on Mon May 11, 2015 10:26 am

please tell me what do you really mean gomer ? :( :o :|
jason miller
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Nanci Wilkinson-Kurtz on Mon May 11, 2015 11:36 am

I usually just delete them or if I'm in a mood, I ask them how this spamming thing is working for them.
Nanci Wilkinson-Kurtz
Contribution Level: 2

Postby Adam Taha on Mon May 11, 2015 1:42 pm

Gomer_Magtibay wrote:Hello fellow BetterNetworkers!

I'd like to ask, how do you deal with these people?

They usually scout for networkers on Facebook. They will send you message asking how are you doing with your present MLM business. And even if you say to them that you're doing well, they will proceed to offering their "business improvement services" or a "new MLM that promise to solve your MLM problems."

They are like insisting "You're not OK. Buy my coaching!" Or, "You're not OK. Join my new MLM!"

How do you deal with these guys telling you you're not OK even if you're actually OK?

That's easy. I don't let anyone on my facebook friends list. I qualify each one. Most on my page have done business with me, clients, partners, or people I know. So instead of having anyone added to my facebook page to flex my supericial muscles, I choose carefully who to add.

If someone wants to be on my facebook page, but doesn't say hello, explains why etc, then they don't get added on and when they do explain...I make sure they understand my values.
This is just one of the websites out of many I've designed and then built built by web developer called Wayne Hatter. Want to see others let me know..
http://yourwpmadesimple.com/
Adam Taha
Contribution Level: 8

Postby Gomer Magtibay on Tue May 12, 2015 2:34 am

santashelper wrote:please tell me what do you really mean gomer ? :( :o :|

Someone who's not on my friends list sent me a message. He said he saw my comment in one of the posts he's following, maybe one of my comments in Elite Marketing Pro group.

He said, he wants to reach out to me and see how he can help me with some powerful mindset training. He then asked me to shoot him a message so we'll see how he can help me boost my business.

So, being friendly, I did made a reply, saying that I am doing quite well with my business, currently on the $1,000 per week mark, aiming for higher rank & income level.

After some pleasant greetings, he sent me a friend request of which I accepted.

Being advance in thinking, I immediately checked what this guy is up to, I checked on his URL posted along side some Facebook photos, using a spare email address.

Later I found out that this guy, was not doing well with a food supplement MLM, he just transferred to a new entertainment binary MLM that was once marketed as revenue sharing company. The team he has joined uses mindset training and coaching as their front so they can recruit to their newly repackaged MLM (with shady background).

Then, he went on to asking me if he can call me, I declined. I told him I am too busy for a call. I have lots of things to do.

Then he persisted and ask if he can call me by next day, I again declined, for same reason.

Then as if he's ignorant to my reasons, he then insisted that if I don't send him message by next day, he will go on calling me by my Skype or phone the following day.

Why in this world, a newly joined distributor, a newly joined student (in whatever coaching group they have), would ask busy networkers like us, doing well with our own MLM opportunities, to stop doing what we're doing, and join them instead.

Since I don't like turning down friends, I don't like rejecting or embarrassing friends, especially pesky networkers who persists and persists inspite of signs from me that I am not interested & it's eating up on my time, I immediately searched for the Facebook settings, and blocked the new friend.

Now, if things like this happen to me, what more with your downlines? Sometimes, you have helped a new downline build his own team, and this new downline of yours is starting to generate volume & earning checks. Then, on Facebook, someone will approach your new downline, "Hey, you're not OK. Forget what you're doing & transfer to us."

What measures are you implementing to protect your team members from wolves roaming around waiting to snatch your already growing distributors?
Gomer Magtibay

Postby Stephen Meyer on Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:24 pm

You spent way to much time worrying about that guy. Worrying about what other people are doing does not build your business. Delete and or block, problem solved.
This biggest problem Networkers have is getting new leads. This system takes care of that. 3-5 New Leads Daily. Click Here Fresh Leads Daily
Stephen Meyer
Company: ForeverGreen IP LLC

Postby Gomer Magtibay on Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:28 am

Stephen Meyer wrote:You spent way to much time worrying about that guy. Worrying about what other people are doing does not build your business. Delete and or block, problem solved.

Hi Stephen, it's been a long time since the last time we chat together here! How are you doing, man?

And you're right. I discovered how easy it is to get rid of the pesky guy. I blocked him out!

Now, how do we delete forum topics like this? To make way for newer topics that make sense.
Gomer Magtibay

Return to Main MLM Discussion